wanting to start a cycle but clueless - AnabolicMinds.com

wanting to start a cycle but clueless

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

wanting to start a cycle but clueless

right, im getting 25mg dbol injectable and ima do 300 mg of deca, i have no clue of what to do when it comes to injecting as i only done tabs. how do i run the cycles with each other and how ofter do i take them. im a whopping 165 pounds and wanting to gain gain gain, my diet as of a week ago is 5000+ cals and 275+ protein, drink a gallon of whole milk a day. i have done dbol but only tabs and never done deca. also im not rushing into this i cant find a good site for a injectable dbol cycle. anything else i should jump on? any advice will be appreciated. thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Dbol and deca cycle this will shut you down big time you need some test in there mate . First injectable cycle you should go for test e or cypionate you can kick start it with dbol or take deca and the test together . But to be honest I would stick to test e or c with a dbol kick . Dbol with blow you up and the test e or c will harden it up and you will keep more of the size . Just my two cents dude . Keep us posted .
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.

I think you are rushing in too soon. 165? You should eat like a madman and gain another 15-25 lbs naturally first IMO. BUT, if you are going to do this, read Unreal`s Guide to injectables in this section. He is our resident guru/go to guy for questions. His guides are packed with real life info(no broscience). It can only help you if you are willing to read it and learn from it. I`d also read the Superdrol guide just because you can learn from it.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya u have plenty to learn about dieting and lifting before u do ANOTHER cycle. Please stop doing unnecessary harm to ur body.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wanting to try cycle
    By cobia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 05:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 10:40 AM
  3. Wanting cycle no 2
    By juststarting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2003, 12:41 AM