NEW SARMS S-4 LOG!!!! - For the MMA Fighter

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    rospina's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by DubsMax View Post
    So I am a newbie, and I am interested in Sarms S4, But I cannot find out if this stuff is legal or illegal. Can anyone tell me? If it is neither like still in testing phase or something, would it be confiscated in the mail or any penalties if I did order it?
    I'm pretty sure it's not legal, nor illegal. I think it's still in that gray area, the FDA has not approved or dissaproved it. So I guess that means there is no penalty. I ordered it in the mail over a month ago and have not had any issues with the authorities.

  2. New Member
    rospina's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.76%

    Sorry for the delay on posting, I've was out of town all last week and did not have access to the internet, nor time to sit down and post. I had to go to Florida to corner of my training partners who was coming off a bit of a losing streak. The good news is that he dominated, winning the the fight by KO in the first round

    Either way, last week was my first week off s4 (since I had been on for 4 weeks). First thing that I must say is that I HAVE NOT experienced any shutdown, nor am I taking any test boosters nor estrogen blockers. I do not have the bloodwork to confirm this, but I'm pretty sure I would notice any shutdown at all.

    I have also retained my strength gains which I was not only surprised to see, but very happy about! I can still bust out 75 lb dumbells (DB Bench press) for 6-8 reps and still have some left in the tank. I couldn't even do that prior to taking the product. I most definitely got stronger, and leaner for that matter. My weight didn't vary a whole lot, but I would be willing to bet that my body comp changed. My pants def feel a little looser, so I think i burned some of the annoying fat that used to sit around my waistline. I noticed some physical changes, but I guess it wasn't as noticeable to me since I see myself in the mirror everyday, but a friend of mine couldn't have said it any better, "You are the biggest, and skinniest that you've ever been since I've known you!" Def made me feel good about myself!!!

    My cardio still feels great, and I can def tell that I had no loss in my cardio after coming off of s4. My libido is def still great, not quite as high as it was when I was taking the product, but I didn't remember it being like that since i was in high school. This also, IMO, confirms that I have not experienced any shutdown at all. All in all, I am very very very VERY OVERLY satisfied with s4. I will def take it again without thinking twice about it. In fact, I still have some left and cannot wait to start back up again within 2 weeks.

    Expect me to log about my next experience, I can't wait to see where this stuff can take me physically. Thank you for keeping up with my logs, and for the feedback. Keep the sub though, because I will be posting on this log when I begin to finish off the rest of the bottle.
  3. Advanced Member
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Rep Power
    395
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by rospina View Post
    Sorry for the delay on posting, I've was out of town all last week and did not have access to the internet, nor time to sit down and post. I had to go to Florida to corner of my training partners who was coming off a bit of a losing streak. The good news is that he dominated, winning the the fight by KO in the first round

    Either way, last week was my first week off s4 (since I had been on for 4 weeks). First thing that I must say is that I HAVE NOT experienced any shutdown, nor am I taking any test boosters nor estrogen blockers. I do not have the bloodwork to confirm this, but I'm pretty sure I would notice any shutdown at all.

    I have also retained my strength gains which I was not only surprised to see, but very happy about! I can still bust out 75 lb dumbells (DB Bench press) for 6-8 reps and still have some left in the tank. I couldn't even do that prior to taking the product. I most definitely got stronger, and leaner for that matter. My weight didn't vary a whole lot, but I would be willing to bet that my body comp changed. My pants def feel a little looser, so I think i burned some of the annoying fat that used to sit around my waistline. I noticed some physical changes, but I guess it wasn't as noticeable to me since I see myself in the mirror everyday, but a friend of mine couldn't have said it any better, "You are the biggest, and skinniest that you've ever been since I've known you!" Def made me feel good about myself!!!

    My cardio still feels great, and I can def tell that I had no loss in my cardio after coming off of s4. My libido is def still great, not quite as high as it was when I was taking the product, but I didn't remember it being like that since i was in high school. This also, IMO, confirms that I have not experienced any shutdown at all. All in all, I am very very very VERY OVERLY satisfied with s4. I will def take it again without thinking twice about it. In fact, I still have some left and cannot wait to start back up again within 2 weeks.

    Expect me to log about my next experience, I can't wait to see where this stuff can take me physically. Thank you for keeping up with my logs, and for the feedback. Keep the sub though, because I will be posting on this log when I begin to finish off the rest of the bottle.

    great, bless you man
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    261
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%

    Great log bro!
  5. New Member
    DubsMax's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    60
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    92.75%

    After reading your posts I decided to give it a go, My only question is how did you overcome the fact it tastes like a warm car tire?
    In all seriousness, I hope to see similar effects that you have seen, and hope to have 0 vision effects. I know it is most likely different for each person, but are you confident that 50mg/day is a good point to stay at?
  6. New Member
    rospina's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by DubsMax View Post
    After reading your posts I decided to give it a go, My only question is how did you overcome the fact it tastes like a warm car tire?
    In all seriousness, I hope to see similar effects that you have seen, and hope to have 0 vision effects. I know it is most likely different for each person, but are you confident that 50mg/day is a good point to stay at?
    In regards to taste, i just said f*** it, and took it straight. I've read that some ppl mix it with gatorade, juice, or a preworkout drink, but i'm not sure if that would have an effect on absorption rates or anything.

    You have to play around with dosage a little bit, I started at 50 and had a little bit of the visual side effects, so i tapered it down to 30 mg and the side effects went away. You just have to play around with it a little bit.

    If you decide to make a log when you take it post the link on here, i would like to keep up with it. I also used the Wendler 5/3/1 system as my strength program in case you'd like to give that program a try.
  7. New Member
    BigFatPanda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by rospina View Post
    In regards to taste, i just said f*** it, and took it straight. I've read that some ppl mix it with gatorade, juice, or a preworkout drink, but i'm not sure if that would have an effect on absorption rates or anything.

    You have to play around with dosage a little bit, I started at 50 and had a little bit of the visual side effects, so i tapered it down to 30 mg and the side effects went away. You just have to play around with it a little bit.

    If you decide to make a log when you take it post the link on here, i would like to keep up with it. I also used the Wendler 5/3/1 system as my strength program in case you'd like to give that program a try.
    Awesome log man. reps. I'm finishing up my 2nd wendler cycle wednesday. I must try this sarm s4. It sounds very promising.

    Does anyone know if it has ever been taken with Nolva?
  8. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,499
    Rep Power
    61216
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPanda View Post
    Awesome log man. reps. I'm finishing up my 2nd wendler cycle wednesday. I must try this sarm s4. It sounds very promising.

    Does anyone know if it has ever been taken with Nolva?
    There has been a couple of people post about its use in PCT, all with positive reviews. Elitefitness has a couple of logs on it's uses as such if you want to go over there and check them out.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  9. New Member
    BigFatPanda's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  148 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    158
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    28.2%

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    There has been a couple of people post about its use in PCT, all with positive reviews. Elitefitness has a couple of logs on it's uses as such if you want to go over there and check them out.
    Well, I get that you can use it in PCT, but the way everyone is talking about it, I thought it was used instead of a SERM. I get it now. Thanks.
  10. New Member
    armanm75's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    72
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    83.05%

    Quote Originally Posted by DubsMax View Post
    After reading your posts I decided to give it a go, My only question is how did you overcome the fact it tastes like a warm car tire?
    In all seriousness, I hope to see similar effects that you have seen, and hope to have 0 vision effects. I know it is most likely different for each person, but are you confident that 50mg/day is a good point to stay at?
    About the taste, im sure u will embrace that tire taste after u see the effects, i've just passed 5 weeks with it and running it with cjc1295 and ghrp-6, and although i ve been tring a cutting routine to drop my 15% bf i gained 10 pounds and the bf is down to 11%. I wish there was a way to tell which one the peptides or s4 couses this unbeliavable strength but as long as i see results i don't care. Another thing i would say is about the vision side effects, in the beggining i started to get them but if u drop the dosage to 25mg (once before training) only in the weekends and keep the weekdays 25x2 it stops, for me at least. My s4 bottle is about to be out and im thinking about giving 2 weeks brake to it (although i dont want to) and i ll keep the peptides on. This will give me a rest since i kinda hurt myself doin 55 lb dumbell curls(before my last set would be 35x5) meanwhile do lots of cardio and ll push myself to see some 6 packs for the firs time in my life (heeeeyy). I ve never been this fit and in 1 month dropped 4% bf by 30 min cardio every day after 6 days of heavy training. i am thinking about keeping the chest and shoulder and leg workouts still going with less intensity and gonna increase the cardioto 45 min with 15 min abs every other day,sarms s4 and cjc1295 + ghrp-6 combo rocks, will keep u all posted in the following weeks, great log by the way and keep healty my friends
  11. Advanced Member
    OnTheRoadTo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    438
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    67.99%

    Nice to see it's working for you, nice recomp bro
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  12. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    261
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by armanm75 View Post
    About the taste, im sure u will embrace that tire taste after u see the effects, i've just passed 5 weeks with it and running it with cjc1295 and ghrp-6, and although i ve been tring a cutting routine to drop my 15% bf i gained 10 pounds and the bf is down to 11%. I wish there was a way to tell which one the peptides or s4 couses this unbeliavable strength but as long as i see results i don't care. Another thing i would say is about the vision side effects, in the beggining i started to get them but if u drop the dosage to 25mg (once before training) only in the weekends and keep the weekdays 25x2 it stops, for me at least. My s4 bottle is about to be out and im thinking about giving 2 weeks brake to it (although i dont want to) and i ll keep the peptides on. This will give me a rest since i kinda hurt myself doin 55 lb dumbell curls(before my last set would be 35x5) meanwhile do lots of cardio and ll push myself to see some 6 packs for the firs time in my life (heeeeyy). I ve never been this fit and in 1 month dropped 4% bf by 30 min cardio every day after 6 days of heavy training. i am thinking about keeping the chest and shoulder and leg workouts still going with less intensity and gonna increase the cardioto 45 min with 15 min abs every other day,sarms s4 and cjc1295 + ghrp-6 combo rocks, will keep u all posted in the following weeks, great log by the way and keep healty my friends
    yeah, you get used to the taste fast when you see what it does.
  13. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1503
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    79.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by junkyarddogzz View Post
    yeah, you get used to the taste fast when you see what it does.
    haha not sure if i agree with you on that one. . .haha its just straight NASTY!! and there is no sugar coating it. . down the hatch drink some water right after it or a mint helps. . .if your cutting weight and even if you are. . .a sip of coke zero or diet coke works like a charm. . but i'm doin 75mgs and its straight beast mode haha!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  14. New Member
    rospina's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    83
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.76%

    Any vision side effects with that dosage?? I'm sure the effects at that dosage are CRAZY considering what I experienced with just 30 mg. Can't wait to finish the bottle, I will start again either next week or the following one. It all depends when my next fight is scheduled.
  15. New Member
    junkyarddogzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    382
    Rep Power
    261
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    97.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by rospina View Post
    Any vision side effects with that dosage?? I'm sure the effects at that dosage are CRAZY considering what I experienced with just 30 mg. Can't wait to finish the bottle, I will start again either next week or the following one. It all depends when my next fight is scheduled.
    you got all that on 30mgs ed? Wow, bump it to 50mg for sure.
  16. New Member
    RUNNER 67's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    172
    Rep Power
    647
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    30.96%

    I am very interested in these sarms. both s-4 and ostarine...if i were to get them would i be better if I "searched" for them, or maybe lucky with a "four leaf clover"? i hate this kind of question, but i truly am confused about sources.
  17. New Member
    starquest88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  161 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    69
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%

    ohh man...this was a good read!.. im gona have to do some research on this. if what yall say is true..then i have a feeling that my PCT sups might change a bit.. O_O
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New SARMS S-4 Log for an MMA Fighter: Part 2
    By rospina in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:36 PM
  2. Most Underrated Fighter Ever
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 06:30 AM
  3. Roids for a fighter
    By Einherjar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 05:55 AM
  4. The Ultimate Fighter
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-26-2005, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in