first cycle

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%

first cycle

I want to do a cycle, which I will buy from this website. I want to get as big as possible, but I don't have much money.
    What do you suggest for a good simple bulking cycle?

I was thinking of getting one bottle of T-1 240ml with DMSO gelled. fop $48.50.

Any suggestions?

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

You're putting the cart before the horse. What are specs, goals, diet and training like? Without those to go on, an intelligent answer cannot be given. And last, but not least, how long have you been training?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.45%

I agree with Benz, but from what i can tell yes you are on the right track...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

most suggestions you will get will be repeats of what JB had to say. androgen use isnt something you just hop into without knowing the what they can do for you with proper nutrition, training, use. what you must prepare for not only during cycle, but post. of course, as one stray away from ph use and into injectables and what not, the seriousness of the matter increases and so should maturity, not only in being able to handle what you are using but the whole ordeal that comes with it. So you must lay out how long you been training (if not long, then going without any cycles should be your choice...in that you will be able to gain easier than someone who has been lifting for awhile, whos more suspectable to lets say hitting a plateau and the muscles not growing as it once did. age is an issue. so is knowledge of the stuff and knowledge of overall bodybuilding).
    But now, if you read through, learn and decide for a transdermal which would benefit you with a good bulk, then yes, the T-1 with the 10g of 4ad and a fair amount of 1-test (5g) will yield in a bulk gain...gains in which you need to try to keep most of with a proper follow up post cycle. (again, going back to being knowledgable about using any supp)...Sage
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.57%

ditto on what has been said. last year i did a cycle without researching and understanding the importance of the post cycle. i didnt do anything after completing my cycle last year and it affected the gains i had made. This year, after educating myself, i've kept my gains and havent had the problems i experienced last year.

Like other posts said, gain some experience lifting first and learn about proper diet, exercise form, etc...study up on ph use in the meantime and you'll see some pretty solid results when you do decide to use it. Like another post said, this isnt something you should just jump into....t1 or any other ph product isnt magic...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%

OK, I'm 21yo 6' 150 pounds....I know most are going to say too skinny, but I just want to do it right. I have been training for about 2-3 years. I'm in the army reserves, and got in real good shape during basic training. I can see every ab clearly, and have lots of veins, but not sure of bodyfat.(people say 5%??)
    I know alot about steroids, but I think I'm going to start out with the prohormone route.

I don't care about keeping my abs, I can cut down easily after the cycle. I just want to get as big as possible, which is probably what most people say. I eat 5-6 meals a day around 3000 calories, 200grams of protein 300-400grams of carbs.. I know alot about eating, and all the food is clean, with the exception of a little fast food, which I can handle with out gaining fat.

Also is 6-oxo the best for post cycle recovery?
  7. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Knowing all that as long as your diet has been good(which may not have been since you still only 150) you are on the right track. Doing the T1 will give you bulk gains. Some of which will be water and maybe a BF increase as well but not too bad. So go with that at moderate dosing.. Talk to ya... Sorry i cut short but got busy... I wil try to get the mg's later...
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%

Ok, I will get one bottle of the t1 gel with DMSO. It's 240ml

How many mls per squirt, and how many squirts out of a bottle?
  9. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Originally posted by HighBall
    Ok, I will get one bottle of the t1 gel with DMSO. It's 240ml

How many mls per squirt, and how many squirts out of a bottle?

its 2 ml per squirt.  so you will get 120 squirts per bottle, enough for (2) 4 week cycles going by the "moderate dosing" schedule.

typical is 4 weeks on 4weeks off..then repeat.

Personally I think you need to get more then 3000 cals.  You sound like a friend of mine. this dude can eat 15 big mac combo meals a day and not gain any fat pounds.  Id up your calories.

If you are going to eat 5 times a day, shoot for 800 cals a meal.  Keeping calorie content consistent at each meal is good, and thats an easy number to get in 4000 cals.  Figure out your BMR, and how many calories you need per day to sustain your current weight.  I don't know where the link is on how to figure it out, but maybe someone else can add that in.

h19
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%

alright...thanks for the input!
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

Originally posted by HighBall
    OK, I'm 21yo 6' 150 pounds....I know most are going to say too skinny, but I just want to do it right. I have been training for about 2-3 years. I'm in the army reserves, and got in real good shape during basic training. I can see every ab clearly, and have lots of veins, but not sure of bodyfat.(people say 5%??)
    I know alot about steroids, but I think I'm going to start out with the prohormone route.

I don't care about keeping my abs, I can cut down easily after the cycle. I just want to get as big as possible, which is probably what most people say. I eat 5-6 meals a day around 3000 calories, 200grams of protein 300-400grams of carbs.. I know alot about eating, and all the food is clean, with the exception of a little fast food, which I can handle with out gaining fat.

Also is 6-oxo the best for post cycle recovery?
    I would recommend strongly that you put on more weight before starting ph. But if you are set in your course, you need to go way up on calories. During your cycle, you will benefit greatly by increasing your calories to 5000, and you should be ingesting 2 gms of protein per pound bw. Also, you will gain faster by eating real food, not weight-gainers, and 3 protein shakes a day. Beef and eggs are cheaper than protein powder and more anabolic. Oatmeal is your best weight-gaining carb source and sweet potatoes are right behind. DO SQUATS!!! If you need extra calories, eat lots of walnuts and pecans. They are calorie dense, and provide wonderful unsaturated oils for the skin and joints.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Originally posted by John Benz

During your cycle, you will benefit greatly by increasing your calories to 5000, and you should be ingesting 2 gms of protein per pound bw.

Oh boy. At 150, 5000 calories isnt even feasable, and if it were, that would be around 2lbs of pure fat a week. Highball, go to the link in my sig. "Matt-D's BMR calculator", download it and figure your BMR. Add 250 to that and thats how many calories a week you should be taking in to gain.

13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

Originally posted by YellowJacket

Oh boy. At 150, 5000 calories isnt even feasable, and if it were, that would be around 2lbs of pure fat a week. Highball, go to the link in my sig. "Matt-D's BMR calculator", download it and figure your BMR. Add 250 to that and thats how many calories a week you should be taking in to gain. [/B]
    At 150, and training naturally, that would be too high, even for a young thin guy his height and with a fast metabolism. But I'm not sure you can take in too many calories while on a combo of 1-test/4-AD. The ph does make a huge difference.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I agree. But 5000? Id shoot for around 3000-3200 at the most. PHs or no PHs, your BMR still applies
  15. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Also another thing to think about is the amount of food he is going to have to eat to get to 5k on calories.. that is a lot of food to consume if you are not used to packing away the food.

16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.9%

Ok thanks for the responses. My BMR is 3006 calories. I don't eat weight gain shakes at all, except for nlarge post workout for the malto. The only thing I take is protein shakes with meals to up the protein and calories, because carbs fill me up, but I usually only have 2-3 protein shakes a day. I get aroun 150-180 grams of protein through whole food.

This is what I always eat everyday
    eggs, chicken, steaks, dry oats, yams, peanuts, brown rice, yogurt, pasta in moderation, and random food here and there. Squats and deadlifts are my favorite exercises, I love the pumps!

Anyways thanks for all the help.
    I'll shoot for 3500 calories.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Hey highballim an ecto and for your weight and height i would say 3500 is pretty decent. 4000 would probably be optimal ON CYCLE with minimal fat gain, but it all depends to be honest. Everyone's metabolism is different even among ecto's it can widely be different.

Usually the ones with a super fast metabolism need more then 30 times their weight to gain weight naturally. A slowEcto(if there is such a thing ) is about low 20's times their bodyweight to gain naturally.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.47%

Originally posted by pjorstad
    Hey highballim an ecto and for your weight and height i would say 3500 is pretty decent. 4000 would probably be optimal ON CYCLE with minimal fat gain, but it all depends to be honest. Everyone's metabolism is different even among ecto's it can widely be different.

Usually the ones with a super fast metabolism need more then 30 times their weight to gain weight naturally. A slowEcto(if there is such a thing ) is about low 20's times their bodyweight to gain naturally.
    I would agree with pj and yj on this one take it slow. Increase your diet to 3500 or so I would guess would be good for you. Use the BMI calculator to be sure bro.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.61%

Id find out what amount of calories are tollerable BEFORE the cycle. Add 500 every week or every two weeks, and try to get your bf tested. If you notice that adipose increases are getting out of hand, then go back down one notch.

This is the problem with not having propper experience with your body before a cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. READ AND DESTROY! (My first cycle plans inside)
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 11:50 AM
  2. first cycle of T3..some advice
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 10:45 PM
  3. First Cycle
    By JustMe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:51 AM
  4. My first cycle ever, asking for expertise