Epi-strong Recomp Log -with superdrol jumpstart

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
The following is my first Epistane log, and I plan to jump-start it with a week of superdrol (as some of you who followed my last log might remember, I got sick before being able to test out some new bulk superdrol powder I just got in). I have been keeping a log but due to work, haven't posted yet, so for a couple days I will be playing catch-up with the all the notes I have taken.
I have run the real deal before, as well as superdrol (Mdrol) but this is my first time with Epistane.

-=The Log=-

3 Weeks leading up:

Loaded with bulk 80% silymarin extract, hawthorn, Liv52, and fish oil

Cycle itself:

1st Week: Bulk superdrol powder dissolved in 151 to yield 10mg/ml; 1mL taken orally every morning on an empty stomach.

2nd week: Epi-strong, 2x15mg caps per day, both on empty stomach. One in morning upon waking, one before workout.

3rd week: Epi-strong, 2x15mg caps per day, both on empty stomach. One in morning upon waking, one before workout. Also 1x 10mg Transform: Epi, later on in the evening.

4th week: Continue 3rd week routine, or add another pill of Transform: Epi (to be determined as cycle goes).

5th week: begin PCT.

bulk 80% silymarin extract
Fish oil
Liv52
Red Yeast Rice
Hawthorn Berry extract
CoQ10
Taurine on hand

PCT:

Avena Sativa
Tribulus
Creatine
Super Cissus
1-carboxy
Toremifene citrate:
Week 1 : 120 mg or 120 mg for 4 days then 90 mg(Toremifene Citrate)
Week 2 : 90 mg (Toremifene Citrate)
Week 3 : 60 mg (Toremifene Citrate)
Week 4 : 30 mg (Toremifene Citrate)
--------------

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
--------------

Day 1:

1st day of liquid superdrol, weighed in at 246, have been pre-loading liver supps as well as hawthorn for
the last 2 weeks. I am excited ; )

----------------------

day 2: Starting to get thirsty, the first sign for me of superdrol kicking in! Hit chest and had a great
workout. No headaches like I got the last time I used Mdrol (they were awful the 2nd day; almost like a really really bad hangover) which is surprising given how hot it has been here in San Jose. I preloaded more hawthorn this time than I did last, so that may help to explain it.

---------------------

day 3: Now starting to really feel it. I had shoulders and bi's today and my recovery in-between sets was
amazing. Now I am remembering why I liked superdrol so much, the time it takes for my body to bounce back
in between sets is so quick it feels like each set is a fresh one.

--------------------------

Day 5: Up to 249 lbs (a lot likely from all the water I am drinking). No negative side effects at all
(yet) and I will definitely get more of this bulk supedrol powder.

Day 7: The end of my superdrol week. I have to admit I am sad to see it go. I am at a solid 250, went up
on a number of lifts (especially back exercises-I did chin-ups with 80 lbs strapped to me), suffered no
real side effects (other than maybe a slight difficulty falling asleep) and have been able to hit the gym
hard with no problems recovering. I hope the rest of my epistane cycle goes this well.

---------------------------------

Day 8: Start of 30mg Epistane/day (2 doses of 15mg on an empty stomach).
Weight seems to be holding at 251, and no real noticeable side effects (which is great!).

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Quick question(oh yea in) How tall are you? And I would run the epi 6 weeks. Kicks in real good the end of week 3 and week 4(at least for me) Bulk super? What? Really?

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards

Day 12: I wonder what the nutritional information on Rolaids is?
I have been prone to acid reflux for the last couple years, but today it started to get really really bad. I am now taking 2 Pepcid A/C every day as well as some uncountable number of Rolaids (I will start carrying a bottle around with me at work if this persists). I haven't experienced this before with previous cycles, and my diet is nothing I haven't done before, so I have to assume it is Epistane related. Other than that and the acne, the cycle is going well, I am kicking ass in the gym and feeling sore every day.

------------------

Day 14: Increased daily dose to 40mg Epistane/day (broken into three does 2x15 and 1x10 on empty stomach). I have now lost some of the extra water weight from the superdrol starter, and am looking more vascular.Unfortunately I have also lost some of the benefits of superdrol (like the extra strength and between-set recovery).

-------------

Day 15:
I am starting to get very very hungry each day. I am normally a pretty hungry guy as it is, but this is pretty intense. I am trying not to make this a bulking cycle, but this hunger is going to make it difficult.

--------------------

--------------------

Day 19

Acne is starting to get really bad, especially around neck and head (tons of pimples under my hair?!) which are places I am not normally prone to acne. While my strength hasn't shot up like it did with superdrol, I am getting a great pump every workout, noticeably better than off-cycle. I can really feel every muscle contracting harder than normal for my sets and it makes the workout feel great. I have noticed that while my recovery between sets isn't amazing like superdrol, that my recovery day-to-day is better than when off-cycle (even as sore as I have been getting). Also I have started to get a little bit of lethargy but nothing that some pre-workout mix (maximize V2) can't fix (it just sucks at work).

-------------------

Day 21: Today I bumped it up to 50mg/day (2x 15mg and 2x10mg dosed at 4 separate intervals trying to make them on empty stomach when possible).

Ok, today the lethargy hit bad. All day I felt waves of sleepiness hit me while I was at work. Coffee didn't help much (and it usually works like a dream). I took a nap when I got home from work before hitting the gym, and still needed a good dose of Maximize before I could get myself out of the apartment. On the plus side, once I started to hit the weights it subsided a little bit. I will try supplementing with DHEA 25mg 2x a day, and upping it to 50mg 2x a day if that does not work. Also, as funny as this sounds, I am actually having trouble sleeping despite being so tired all day.

--------------

Day 22: Took today off (it is not normally an off-day for me) to see if maybe the lethargy is due to over-training ( I have been pushing it pretty hard). My weight has dropped to 249, but I have actually gotten a little bigger in the arms and traps, which is great! Acne is letting up a little with the application of anti-bacterial gel (clindamiacin) that I got from the dermatologist, although I do now carry around Rolaids with me wherever I go as the acid-reflux is still in full force.

-------------

Day 24:

Had a particularly good workout today, but I just started to notice joint pain. I had read about people getting it on epistane but up until this point hadn't experienced it at all. It is very slight at this point, but I have Bulk Super Cissus RX on hand in case it starts to get worse.

---------------

Day 25:

I am starting to really feel the Epistane now. I am getting my strength back to the superdrol levels of the first week (higher on a couple exercises) and am starting to break records again. My working bench press went up 10 pounds from last week (with me being able to do the same number of reps each set).This may sound weird but although my joints are hurting a little, I actually seem to be slightly more flexible than before.
-------------

mrinc0gnit0

mrinc0gnit0

Awards
Quick question(oh yea in) How tall are you? And I would run the epi 6 weeks. Kicks in real good the end of week 3 and week 4(at least for me) Bulk super? What? Really?
I am 6'4".

Yeah, bulk super (I am pretty excited as well ; )
I found that it seems to stay in solution well in 151 (at least it hasn't crashed out yet).