Another TEST E thread, but not your typical questions

1. Ms9
    Answers

Another TEST E thread, but not your typical questions

My good friend, coach, former bodybuilder has given me advice contrary to what I see spewed all over the internet. I would like to ask if his ideas are good or bad. I trust him, and he is smart. He placed in the top few of his super heavy weight class at one point in NPC junior nationals. That being said I am no idiot either, and have an open mind to info from anyone I just wanted to let you know where this came from.

He recommended I do the following:

Week 1 Test E 250
    Week 2-13 Test E 500
    Week 14 Test E 250

He said easing in and out would be better as far as me and my body (not necessarily for gains). He also said to pin once a week instead of twice like I had planed. And finally, he recommended no HCG during cycle.

Is taking a smaller intro and outro dose good or bad? Why?

Why should test E be pined more than once a week, or why is once a week fine. Also wouldn't pinning exactly @ the half life in days and not going by weeks be a better way of looking at it.

2. JLT
    Answers

From my research you only need to pin test e once a week. Aside from that I don't really see how it could hurt starting and ending at 250. The guy that I have been talking to (who I would consider one of the best BB in my area) was telling me if I ran test e and it was my first cycle, he would recommend 300mg for the whole cycle. He said to do that because you never know how your body will react and you will still get very good gains at 300mg, being that it's your first cycle of test.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

i thought most did 250mg (say Monday), then 250mg (Thursday)? I could be wrong i just remember reading this. 300 sounds interesting though, im sure for your first cycle 300 would see great gains.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Pin twice a week.
    Dont ramp up or down, stay at 500mg solid, that is a modest dose.
    Keep AI on hand.
    Have SERM ready.
    HCG is not necessary, but it will ease recovery.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Pin twice a week.
    Keep AI on hand.
    Have SERM ready.
    FOLLOW THIS ADVICE
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    FOLLOW THIS ADVICE
    X3 on this advice.. Couldnt have said it better myself!!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Pin twice a week.
    Keep AI on hand.
    Have SERM ready.
    wise words iv just recently finished test e at 500 mg a week pinning evey 4 days tried bumping it to 750 but my blood pressure went through the roof ! 500mg is a good solid dose as mentioned above . I didn't use hcg I used clomid and I had nolva there just incase of gyno . I gained a stone in mass in 12 weeks and iv kept pretty much all of it . Keep us updated on what to decide dude !
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Pin twice a week.
    Keep AI on hand.
    Have SERM ready.
    On my first cycle, I did exactly this. Gained slightly less than 30 lbs. Post pct, I had lost about 10 lbs, but I took no serm on-cycle to combat water retention, which certainly was present. Great cycle, and am planning on doing it again, only 600/wk.

I bumped this post up to ask this question: I plan on doing 1000mg wk 1, and 800 wk2, then 600/wk for wks 3-12; would this be ill-advised? why? Thanks
  9. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by starwind1011 View Post
    On my first cycle, I did exactly this. Gained slightly less than 30 lbs. Post pct, I had lost about 10 lbs, but I took no serm on-cycle to combat water retention, which certainly was present. Great cycle, and am planning on doing it again, only 600/wk.

I bumped this post up to ask this question: I plan on doing 1000mg wk 1, and 800 wk2, then 600/wk for wks 3-12; would this be ill-advised? why? Thanks
    Thats what I did, and im on week 3 now.. Called a frontload, and it is believed to hit higher saturation levels faster.. I think it worked. Good idea? Ya..
  10. Ms9
    Answers

Will likely be starting this Sunday or Monday. Going 250 2x weekly.

Instead of Monday Thursday I might just go every 4 days like mentioned above. This adds 12 day to the 12 weeks. Good or bad thoughts. Thanks guys.
  11. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ms9 View Post
    Will likely be starting this Sunday or Monday. Going 250 2x weekly.

Instead of Monday Thursday I might just go every 4 days like mentioned above. This adds 12 day to the 12 weeks. Good or bad thoughts. Thanks guys.
    Just go Mon/Thurs..
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

From drugs.com:

"Testosterone Enanthate - Clinical Pharmacology
    PHARMACOKINETICS

Testosterone esters are less polar than free testosterone. Testosterone esters in oil injected intramuscularly are absorbed slowly from the lipid phase; thus Testosterone Enanthate can be given at intervals of two to four weeks.

There are considerable variations of the half-life of testosterone as reported in the literature, ranging from 10 to 100 minutes.

In general, total doses above 400 mg per month are not required because of the prolonged action of the preparation. Injections more frequently than every two weeks are rarely indicated."

Basically the half life of test E is relatively short but the speed at which the body absorbs the test is what makes the estimates of half life 10-14 days?????

I don't know, I thought I found good info but then got more confused than when I started...
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Oh but one thing I did take from that, if docs are giving 400-800 mg per month to patients for maintenance (or treatment of conditions) then I would def want to at least double that.
    I think I took 500/week my first cycle and bumped it up to 750/week my second cycle, all with good results. Really liked every mg of enanthate.
    After all, I did name myself after it...
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Lots of bad advice gets spewed all over the internet, and eventually gets repeated and then becomes accepted broscience, in my opionion if its real test e, once a week is fine, dont bother to taper up/down, and save the hcg.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Lots of bad advice gets spewed all over the internet, and eventually gets repeated and then becomes accepted broscience, in my opionion if its real test e, once a week is fine, dont bother to taper up/down, and save the hcg.
    agreed
  16. Ms9
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Thanks Road block. Broscience lol
  17. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hcc5881 View Post
    Gamers plan makes the most sense. And he seems to know his stuff. And even if there is some ambiguity in injection frequency, why not play it safe and pin twice a week? Once you get used to it, it's no biggie. Took me a couple weeks. Now I look forward to it! Lol
    Injecting twice a week keeps everything stable.. It is a tried and true method..
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

When I ran test e u Pined once a wk
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. E-Pol Questions thread
    By Grambo in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 09:33 PM
  2. typical gains of deca/test p cycle