Pre Contest Cycle

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
Hey guys just thought I would through my precontest cycle on here for anyone looking for a cutting cycle. I use this cycle every year, and it does wonders for me, brings out incredible vascularity,pump, and cuts. I start this cycle 4 weeks out from a show

HDROL 50/50/75/100(doses taken before training)
AnimalCuts 1 pak in the morning on empty stomach do cardio, then another before workout.
AnimalNitro 1 pak out of the bed, and another after training.

of course I follow up with proper pct after show, nolva 4weeks at 40/20/20/20 sometimes even 20/20/20/20, also take testopro and load up on creatine.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
this all I need pre contest, my diet takes care of the rest.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
I know it may not seem like alot to you guys, but my body responds well to this and my diet and training, and thats what bodybuilding is about, finding what works for you. This works for me.

pumpking

pumpking

Awards
So heres a look at my precon diet, alot of people stick to fish for contest but I've found that my body responds well to steak, especially round eye. I follow this up to one week out then switch from sweet potato to white rice.

Meal1 10 egg whites 1 cup oatmeal

Meal2 10ozsteak sweet potato asparagus

Meal3 10ozsteak sweet potato asparagus

Meal4 10ozsteak sweet potato asparagus

Meal5 10ozsteak sweet potato switch to broccoli

Meal6 Iso-Whey before bed

like I said 1week out switch from potato to white rice, follow that until 48hrs out then cut carbs, cut water 12-24hrs out, about a hour before going on I drink cranberry juice for the simple sugars, gives a good natural pump and help vasodialate. Then cheese cake after the show :)