Tri-MethylX 2010 question

freakdego21

Awards
Hey, I gotta question about this PH i picked up from a buddy that im thinking about using sometime in the future. I don't know much about pro hormones so I need some advice.
First I have a question about the compounds. They are:
2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol at 10mg per capsule,
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one at 10mg pc and,
4 chloro17amethylandrost-1,4diene-3-17b-diol at 20 mg pc
Has anyone heard of these or this supplement?
Does anyone have any experience with these compounds or this supplement?
If so what are gains like?
Side effects?
And what would good pct look like for this?
Sorry for so many questions, i just havnt been able to find much information about this product. Thanks in advance

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
its three ph in one. if its ur first cycle its not a good idea. i would research proper pct and support supp. before thinking of starting a cycle. search around this forum you will find what you need to know

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is like stacking CEL M-Drol, CEL M-LMG, and CEL H-Drol.

2a, 17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol M-Drol
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)dien-17-one M-LMG
4 chloro17amethylandrost-1,4diene-3-17b-diol H-Drol

Most people don't like stacking multiple methylated roids (M-Drol + H-Drol) due to liver hepatotoxicity. From what I have read, the M-LMG needs to be ran at least at 25mg to be sufficient and most people use it starting at 50mg.

IMO, the M-Drol alone is more than enough for a bulking cycle and H-Drol is great for a recomp. M-LMG seems to be able to cause a lot more issues than it's worth, unless you're looking to simply all out bulk at the expense of gaining fat and retaining water.

I don't like this combination at all, regardless of dose.

What are you looking to achieve by running an AAS cycle? Size, strength, lose weight, etc?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah the combination ratios are retarded. Because of the Superdrol you have to limit yourself to 2 pills a day, at 20mg the Max LMG is absolutely useless and 40mg of Halodrol is pretty much nothing next to the superdrol.

Stupid product, would not run it.

HumpTheCook

HumpTheCook

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when stacking orals it is much wiser to buy the seperate products, that way you control the ratios. like unreal said these ratios are completely retarded. with these doses the sides : gains ratio is not gonna be one you are going to enjoy should you run the product. your buddy had the right idea in pawning it off on you.

freakdego21

Awards
lol well i didnt buy it and wasnt even sure about running it. Thats why i ran it by this forum. Thanks for the info. If I did use i wouldnt use till like next may so it wouldnt be my first cycle. Im going to use Trena-PLex probably sometime around december and that will be my first. I will see how that goes and then maybe use the tri-methyl X 2010 later along the line. If this were to be used would nolva or clomid be better suited for pct? Thanks again.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use it :thumbsup:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Run h drol or something light to see how your body reacts to this kind of stuff. P msg would be better for mass than h drol.