Ruff's summer cutter. What you think?

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Well I've been thinking about it for a while and here it is.
Drol 100mg a day for week 1-4
Test Prop at 600mg a week for week 1-2
Test E at 250mg eod for week 1-12
EQ at 600mg a week for week 1-12
Fina 100mg eod for week 7-12
Winny 50mg a day for week 7-12(this one is not a sure thing yet)
ECA alternated with Clen/T3 at 2 on 2 off
IGF-1 at 60mcg ed for week 1-4 and again week 12-16
HCG at 500iu twice a week through out then 1500iu twice a week for week13-14
Nolva and Clomid on hand for PCT. Will use Nolv if I don't have to use it for gyno during cycle

Supps:Liv-guard, Multi Vit, Glutamine, Arganine, Ornithine, ALA, Green tee extract, and Flax seed oil

Diet will be calories around 2300-2500 a day with low carbs, high protein, and moderate fats. 1 1/2-2gallons of water a day.

Training will be high rep lighter weights at 3 on 2 off. Cardio every workout day and one day on off days.

Just got a new heart monitor that wraps around your chest and gives you a reading through a watch. Love it. Able to keep HR at around 150-160bpm through out workout.

Stats are 5'11" 208lbs 13%BF Been lifting for over 12yrs and have done probably 15-16cycles.

Thats it so what you think?

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Looks like an amazingly solid cycle. Good work and best of luck with it. Not quite sure why you wan't to use the drol on a cutter, but if you keep everything in check it shouldn't be a problem.

ManBeast

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I'd take the drol out just start the prop a week before the cycle starts. Since it's a cutter I would also throw in some adex to keep down any bloat. Also this looks like your trying to slap some weight on, also that's a lot of different compounds to use, simplicity is our friend. I also think if you just wanna cut then you could use a lot less and get the job done. By looking at the design and choice of protocol I'm guessin you've done a few cycles before ;) Anyway that's what I think, have a good one and good luck, J

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
Why run the tren for so short? I would personally run the tren for at least 8 week. But it most definatly looks like a very good cycle.
Dick

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
The only reason I'm running the drol is because it is almost a year out of date and need to use it before potency drops. I don't usually get much water retention with drol if I have my diet in check.
Tren shuts me down hard. I would love to run it thru out the cycle but I get fina-dick no matter how much test I'm on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 16
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Smont Anabolics 7
NattyDaddy420 Cycle Logs 94
Anabolics 25