First time H drol cycle--need help with diet for most lean bulk

ww2006

Awards
Hey, so this is my first time doing a PH cycle, I heard that H drol is the most mild. I already have the dosing, lifting schedule, and PCT (nolva + PCT assist) down. However, I am having a hard time with putting together the most effective but most lean eating schedule. I plan on eating 6 meals a day. 2 before working out (which will be around 10 am every day) then 2 right after, then 2 around 6 or 7 pm. I didnt plan on taking protein shakes in until after work out (one directly after, one during the 5th meal). Right now, my body fat is a little high, I lost around 8 lbs just a month ago and it made a pretty big difference. I would say, I would like to lose another 10-15, however....I feel like the bulking cycle should come first (I want more muscle mass before I determine how much I really want to lose). So I really would like help with not gaining fat, but max lean muscle results. Hell, maybe at the end of my cycle I might decide that 10-15 lbs may not be there (or may drop during PCT?) Also, I plan on doing 30 minutes of cardio every day I work out..is that too much or enough? Thanks

scorp69

Awards
I would just see where hdrol takes you. the first cycle is always a good way to gauge how the PH affects you physically and internally. for me, there were days I was really really hungry and other days i was just hungy. You can stack hdrol with dermacrine to keep the gains a little more dry.