beginners CLEN cycle

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I just got my order of Clen in mail today...This will be my first run with Clen, As a beginner what is the recommended protocol for a 2 week cycle for a first timer??? I have read about several different scenarios but want some first hand advice before starting..

Also the package came with 100 tabs that have a "C" on one side and 40 on the other so I'm assuming it's legit??!! It came in just a clear plastic wrapping...Is that right??

Thanks for any input

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
day 1 20mcg(half tab)
2 40mcg
3 60 mcg
4 80mcg
5 100 mcg if ok with sides, if not stay at 80mcg
6 100mcg
7 100mcg
8 100mcg
9 100mcg
10 100mcg
11 100 mcg
12 80 mcg
13 60mcg
14 40 mcg

theres a million ways to run it.. ive found for a first time this very effective.. you can stay between 80-120mcg for that week .. what ever dosage u feel good on.. also u dont need to taper down.. but i found tapering down a bit helps with ppl there first time

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
thank you...how would it be ran with superdrone for 2 weeks at 20 mgs of SD a day??

W

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
BUMP^^

also should Clen be taken all at one dose in the morn or spread out thru the day before 3 pm????

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD is going to **** with your blood pressure, clen could seriously push you over the edge into the hospital

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
myself and many others have had no problems running clen with sd.. also ran e/c/a with it... checked bp everyday.. no issues.. had strong support supps tho.. u can spread the doses throughout the day if u want or take it all at once.. whatever is more convient for u.. sd at 3 weeks 10/20/20