D-Zine Cycle help.

D

Dante87

Awards
I've been running a D-Zine cycle of 30/30/45/45 and it's right in the middle of my fourth week.

Unfortunately, due to problems, I won't be able to workout until next week. (I got one workout in on monday but that was it.) Should I continue my cycle a few extra days to make up for the lost time or should I still end it next monday? Thanks in advance.

M

mball52

Awards
  • Established
I would stop it on the normally scheduled day simply for the fact that it's harsh. Up to you though really.

D

Dante87

Awards
Thanks for the reply, really appreciate it. Repped.

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Steroids arent just to help you while you workout, the majority of the benefits come while your not working out.

D

Dante87

Awards
That's probably true. I'd figured that because this is a PH that something would be different. I can understand what you're saying if I was pinning some test e or something.

M

mball52

Awards
  • Established
That's probably true. I'd figured that because this is a PH that something would be different. I can understand what you're saying if I was pinning some test e or something.
dymethazine is not a PH. its a steroid. no conversion is necessary

D

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dymethazine is not a PH. its a steroid. no conversion is necessary
I think he was mistaken and was trying to say something long estered or long bioavailability like test-e or even prop.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been running a D-Zine cycle of 30/30/45/45 and it's right in the middle of my fourth week.

Unfortunately, due to problems, I won't be able to workout until next week. (I got one workout in on monday but that was it.) Should I continue my cycle a few extra days to make up for the lost time or should I still end it next monday? Thanks in advance.
what kind of results have you had on the D-zine?

D

Dante87

Awards
what kind of results have you had on the D-zine?

I had great results, Up from 193 when I started to 206 tonight. Saw about a 10 pound increase on all my lifts starting from the second week. PCT is set to start on monday so hopefully I can keep most of it.

F

fmfws185

Awards
Congrats on the gains bro.
My first cycle was epi and I gained 8lbs kept all of it

D

Dante87

Awards
I'm thinking of running an Epi bridge later next year, probably not with superdrol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Anabolics 32
Iceman72 Anabolics 27
E Anabolics 5
Y Anabolics 5
richie3walag Anabolics 8