M-Dien log

MikeK

Awards
Starting a cycle here, thought i would start a log for everyone... here are some stats,

5'11
around 11% bf

I started taking a 9mg ed dose yesterday, and im planning on a 6 week cycle. Im on a 4 day a week 5x5 routine...

Mikek

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Starting a cycle here, thought i would start a log for everyone... here are some stats,

5'11
around 11% bf

I started taking a 9mg ed dose yesterday, and im planning on a 6 week cycle. Im on a 4 day a week 5x5 routine...

Mikek
Started @ 9mg? I assume u have a lot of experience w/PH.Usually you'll see people start @ 3-5mg
Good luck,man...we all need more info on this stuff.I'm thinking about starting MD in 2days to follow up on my m14add cycle

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Are these tabs? I definitely wanna see some feedback on the tabs. Having ran M-Dien myself I don't think you need to start at 9mg/day. It won't kill you but might be overkill. Also are you cutting, or gaining, or what? How's the diet, how many cals?

MikeK

Awards
Yes i have quite a bit of aas background and about 6 months ago, i did a m1t cycle, didnt like it though.

Yes they are tabs, im going for a bulking cycle at this point, but ive heard good things about it cutting bf, so that may help steer of some of the fat. What dosage was yours at?

MikeK

Awards
chest today, reps seem to have come easier than normal, nothing really noticeable yet though.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
chest today, reps seem to have come easier than normal, nothing really noticeable yet though.
I've been doing 6mg/day since 1 May, haven't noticed much, increasing to 12mg/day as of today, 17 May...

If it doesn't work I wasted a lot of buck on this stuff.

Good Luck,

Greenguy

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I've been doing 6mg/day since 1 May, haven't noticed much, increasing to 12mg/day as of today, 17 May...

If it doesn't work I wasted a lot of buck on this stuff.

Good Luck,

Greenguy
Yeah, I hear that.

bought 180 caps, and was stacking them with 4-AD and M1t during the first 4 days of this cycle but decided to take them out and save them for my wife, she's doing a diet and is already using triac, she will add the m-dien in to hopefully spare some lean tissue and harden her up.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I say run at 9 mgs! The results in the area between 3-7 grams has been very sketchy..I am actually considering running at 15 mgs. My opinion is that the recommended dosing for this product was way off.

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, stick with 9mg......I'd like to see what a high dose cycle looks like.

What does your diet look like?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
i only started noticing 'something' at 10mg.. and i'm not even sure it's much.. just increased hardness/feeling more cut.. i've upped my calories and not gained weight so its either water retention, i lowered BF while gaining Lean mass. (body recomp)...

MikeK

Awards
Im really at 10mg after doing the calculations on how much i have here, the diet is pretty much bulking right now. I agree that what they recommended was way off.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro...keep us updated on how it works for you.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
goodluck mike keep us posted

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
GreenGuy:

How long have you been on it so far?
Since 1 May at 6mg/day.

Dose upped to 12mg/day on 17 May. Much thanks to Goldylight who sent me two of DS liquid beta bottles he didn't want!

I was cutting from 1st to 10th then maintenance from 11th thru 15th and switched to bulking on 16th May.

Greenguy

MikeK

Awards
Gotcha, ive had a bit of weight gain so far, but im hoping that it will really kick in at the 2-3 week mark. Been about a week so far.