Thinking about running a 2nd cycle of H-Drol

1. Thinking about running a 2nd cycle of H-Drol

What's going on guys? I'm considering running a 2nd cycle of H-Drol. I ran my 1st cycle back in january 27th -

2. ok?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

3. Totally missed that up lol. Okay, ran my 1st cycle from jan 27th - march 10th (6wks) and ran a 6 wk otc pct, which came out successful. Now that we're in the end of may, I'm considering another cycle for the start of june. Need to know, if I should wait longer for another run or is it okay? I understand that time ON =time OFF...thanks for the opinions.
    •   

4. go for it, you'll prolly fine.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    go for it, you'll prolly fine.
    Okay...I ran the 1st for 6 wks @ 50/50/50/75/75/75..kinda mild there. Thinking about starting it @ 75 from the start...what's your take GP?

Thanks

6. Get appropriate time off, get a serm for your PCT this time. Also I think its one of the more refreshing ideas to run a compound again after a successful run. Most people decide to go nuts after they have completed one ok cycle.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Okay...I ran the 1st for 6 wks @ 50/50/50/75/75/75..kinda mild there. Thinking about starting it @ 75 from the start...what's your take GP?

Thanks
    I say go 75 all the way, its close to 2 bottles.

use a serm to make sure you recover the fastest alongside a natural test booster. thats what id do.

8. Quote Originally Posted by deadaim View Post
    Get appropriate time off, get a serm for your PCT this time. Also I think its one of the more refreshing ideas to run a compound again after a successful run. Most people decide to go nuts after they have completed one ok cycle.
    Yea, I'm sticking with h-drol bc of the low sides and the mildness of the compound. However, I will be running it well protected and have a serm on hand. I'm just about to finish my testoPRO run..wondering if I should wait an additional 4wks, since I ran it for 8wks..thanks again

9. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    I say go 75 all the way, its close to 2 bottles.

use a serm to make sure you recover the fastest alongside a natural test booster. thats what id do.
    Well, I still have about 2wks worth @ 50mg from my last bottle. I was thinking about a 5 wk 50/75/75/75/75...'SSE'...(short, safe. and effective) lol.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Well, I still have about 2wks worth @ 50mg from my last bottle. I was thinking about a 5 wk 50/75/75/75/75...'SSE'...(short, safe. and effective) lol.
    ya that works too haha

11. I never know if SERM on hand is the person saying, "ill use it if i think i need it" or if they are just saying they already have their serm ready to go for PCT.

12. Have an dilemma here...I'm post posing the h-drol cycle for later on this yr (october) however, I want to run a natrual cutting cycle. Thinking about either getting inhibit-e or 6-bromo? ran inhibit-e for pct, had good results with it. Never tried 6-bromo, heard it cuts you up but concern about potential side effects with bromo...what do y'all suggest would a better fit for safety and effectiness on cutting? Thanks for y'all input

13. This is my current supps for my cut:

TestoPRO
    Glycobol
    Rpm
    ON 100% whey
    ON casein
    Xtend
    DS Adrenalean

I have 5 days left with testopro, about to complete an 8 week cycle with it. Is it ok to jump inhibit-e or 6-bromo even though I'm 8wks in with testopro? Or should take 5r wks off, then run it?

A lot of questions I know, thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thinking of running armidex while on cycle...
    By Powerlifter82 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 12:27 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 06:52 PM
  3. Thinking of running a first time cycle with Sus 250
    By Texan281 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 11:29 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 06:10 PM
  5. Thinking about running a shorter cycle...
    By DuiLee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-17-2005, 01:59 PM