Thinking about Tri Methyl X

dronizm5

Awards
So I am thinking of starting this pro-hormone cycle and it would be my first one. I have heard mixed reviews but I figured I would give it a shot. I have done some research and will be doing more just to make sure I am doing everything correctly. So I know I need some sort of liver protection during the cycle. I also need a good PCT. I am a newbie to this so any advice would be helpful.

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
Tri methyl x is a pretty harsh first cycle. Its three ph in one. i would go with epistane or h-drol. make sure you get a real serm for pct not otc. you need much more supports then just liver support. just do some more research and you will find what you need....best of luck

dronizm5

Awards
Thanks I appreciate it. I did some more research and the AI cycle support seems good would you recommend something along those lines.

Derek4Real

Awards
You need a serm for that cycle nolva or clomid will be fine along with a natty test booster. If its your first cycle just like mindset said h drol or epistane are much better choices IMO. But either way good luck and make sure You stay safe man.

dronizm5

Awards
I just was reading about h-drol and it seems pretty straight forward. How does this regimen sound??

•Week 1-2: AI cycle support.
•Week 2: Cycle Support| H-Drol 50mg
•Week 3-7: Cycle Support | H-Drol 75mg
•Week 7-9: Cycle Support | Nolvadex 20mg (would start immediately after last day of week 6) | Test Booster (i.e Activate Xtreme/T-Bol etc).
•Week 9-11: Cycle Support | Nolvadex 10mg | Test Booster

Also during the PCT I would probably use a creatine, NO complex, and obviously protein throughout the cycle and PCT. Also if I read correctly the AI cycle support has a liver protectant (Milk Thistle), but would I still need more like a Liv52??

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
I just was reading about h-drol and it seems pretty straight forward. How does this regimen sound??

•Week 1-2: AI cycle support.
•Week 2: Cycle Support| H-Drol 50mg
•Week 3-7: Cycle Support | H-Drol 75mg
•Week 7-9: Cycle Support | Nolvadex 20mg (would start immediately after last day of week 6) | Test Booster (i.e Activate Xtreme/T-Bol etc).
•Week 9-11: Cycle Support | Nolvadex 10mg | Test Booster

Also during the PCT I would probably use a creatine, NO complex, and obviously protein throughout the cycle and PCT. Also if I read correctly the AI cycle support has a liver protectant (Milk Thistle), but would I still need more like a Liv52??
looks solid man....i would throw in a good liver support like liv52 or liver juice...also some fish oils for joints and cortisol blocker for pct such as suppress c or reduce xt... some people start test booster 2 or 3 week of pct and some say to start the day of so i would ask around and research alittle bit on that but other then that looks solid make sure you got ur diet on track and you should see some good results

dronizm5

Awards
Yeah I was def. gonna include liv52 or somethig. I will have to pick up a cortisol blocker too. My diet isn't the best right now so I gotta work on. I am mostly just hoping for some good gains and weight. I'll also probably take glucosamine with the cycle. Thanks for all the help I will post results in a few weeks I guess.

dronizm5

Awards
looks solid man....i would throw in a good liver support like liv52 or liver juice...also some fish oils for joints and cortisol blocker for pct such as suppress c or reduce xt... some people start test booster 2 or 3 week of pct and some say to start the day of so i would ask around and research alittle bit on that but other then that looks solid make sure you got ur diet on track and you should see some good results
When should I start the cortisol blocker??

dronizm5

Awards
So I have a cycle support, which I will begin to pre-load this week, however I also have milk thistle and Liv 52. Do I need to take those in conjunction with the cycle support or just stick with the cycle support??