how to get the "boys" back

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
first off...lol. second, what are some good products to get libido and as mentioned ^^above, get the boys back to size. haha, thanks for any help

suresha

Awards
  • Established
reversitol v2/testobolan v2, recycle, tr stackw/tcf-1, testopro/stoked, dthc or get you some torem, nolva or clomid

hog928

Awards
  • Established
shoulda researched this before your cycle man but yea ^^^ what he said

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
reversitol v2/testobolan v2, recycle, tr stackw/tcf-1, testopro/stoked, dthc or get you some torem, nolva or clomid
dont need pct products that contain things to help with this problem, but maybe products that are used just for that purpose of getting ur nads back to size. lol. btw im using clomid in pct

Tyler3295

Awards
I often use HCG on cycle to prevent my "boys" from shrinking.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
dont need pct products that contain things to help with this problem, but maybe products that are used just for that purpose of getting ur nads back to size. lol. btw im using clomid in pct
stop beatin your meat:sgrin: and purchase you some reversitol v2 from iforce and they'll swell like some juicy plums

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is probably the best thing you could be using right now. How far into PCT are you? T911 and Clomid is another good choice.

Nothing OTC is gonna bring the boys back like a SERM will. What was your cycle if you don't mind me asking, and how much atrophy did you have?

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
stop beatin your meat:sgrin: and purchase you some reversitol v2 from iforce and they'll swell like some juicy plums
haha.

im 10 days into pct, so i guess i cant really judge now. i used Hdrol. i know its mild and really doesnt shut you down as bad as others, but i figured it couldnt hurt to have a serm...id rather keep all my gains, then loose them all due to improper otc pct

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
haha.

im 10 days into pct, so i guess i cant really judge now. i used Hdrol. i know its mild and really doesnt shut you down as bad as others, but i figured it couldnt hurt to have a serm...id rather keep all my gains, then loose them all due to improper otc pct
Wait, your worried about getting your boys back from a Halodrol cycle? How high did you dose, and how long was the cycle?

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
50/75/75/75/75/100/75
dropped back down to 75 because the back pumps were killing me

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would of run ZMA/Tribulus on cycle to keep the BOYS going and keep the GF/wife happy.

I usually get a sh!t ton of natural Test products for PCT and to avoid shutdown and take a mix of them. That i rotate them, mix doses. Current I have powerFULL, 1g Trib, ZMA, Forslean. Also have Clomid but thats only for bad bad flareups and PCT.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I would of run ZMA/Tribulus on cycle to keep the BOYS going and keep the GF/wife happy.

I usually get a sh!t ton of natural Test products for PCT and to avoid shutdown and take a mix of them. That i rotate them, mix doses. Current I have powerFULL, 1g Trib, ZMA, Forslean. Also have Clomid but thats only for bad bad flareups and PCT.
Just playing devils advocate, but why clomid instead of nolva for flare ups?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
had extra and figured why the hell not!?! lol.
i thought the same thing when i read that, it's usually a 4 week run and you practically had a 2 month run:bigeyes:, that i would say is what caused "the boys" to go awol:sad3: but definitely look into getting some nolva, clomid or torem asap

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i thought the same thing when i read that, it's usually a 4 week run and you practically had a 2 month run:bigeyes:, that i would say is what caused "the boys" to go awol:sad3: but definitely look into getting some nolva, clomid or torem asap
No way. He needs a light serm after 6 weeks... but he STILL shouldn't be shut down THAT hard.

Most people run Hdrol 6 weeks because it kicks late. I don't see how 7 would really hurt you suppression wise that much more compared to 6 weeks... he should be good as far as that goes. Just the BP/Lipid/Liver issues might be what he wanted to think about, but if he's fine he should be fine.

Call Me Sexy

Call Me Sexy

Awards
i have clomid...thats what im using as pct.

thanks for all the help guys!

pltdan

Awards
while on cycle, to respond to the suggestion of ZMA/Trib, how high do you dose those support supps to see a difference? I tried, even adding red velvet antler (which is what igf-1 is derived from) to help libido to no success..

im talkin straight libido no physical issues.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Try M1D for libido issues on cycle with non-aromatising steroids. It converts to testosterone and should give your libido a considerable kick in the pants, while not making your cycle any harsher really, as it is non-methylated.