bout to take this cycle....need advice and guidence, please help

swolliosis7

Awards
I am 185 lbs, 5'11' and 23 years old. This is gonna be my second cycle but the first one i took was like 3 years ago. I have two bottles of sus 270 (5400mg) and a bottle of deca 250 (2500mg). I want to take a ten week cycle. I read about to opposing views. The first said to inject a constant mg per week to keep blood levels stable i.e. 300mg deca/540mg sus per week. the second said to increase each week and decline the dose towards the end like a diamond....increase in order to keep a positive nitrogen balance and aviod a plateu....also wiening off could help recovery and to keep my gains.
which is better and why? the constant cycle is pretty self explainatory....the diamond cycle would look something like this:

week 1: 300mg deca/400mg sus
week 2: 300mg deca/540mg sus
week 3: 300mg deca/540mg sus
week 4: 350mg deca/620mg sus
week 5: 350mg deca/640mg sus
week 6: 300mg deca/640mg sus
week 7: 300mg deca/540mg sus
week 8: 300mg deca/540mg sus
week 9: 540mg sus
week 10: 400 sus

For PCT I was thinking 1500 IUs 2x per week of HCG for weeks 10-13 (last week of cycle then continue for 3 weeks after last injection. Then clomid at 50mgs per day for four weeks after last injection of HCG (weeks 14-17). Lastly, I was thinking nolvedex at like 20mgs a day for weeks 10-17 as well for PCT.

I am super concerned about the sus aromatizing. I want to get some arimidex for during my cycle at .5mg/day for weeks 1-10. If I cant get arimidex, will nolvadex work instead?

Lastly, I'm concerned about hair loss. I want to be preventative.....Is topical remedies such as anti-androgen (specifically DHT) shampoo like Nizoral good enough or do i need an oral like Finasteride?? I was also considering an Azelaic Acid product....

PLEASE HELP!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I am 185 lbs, 5'11' and 23 years old. This is gonna be my second cycle but the first one i took was like 3 years ago. I have two bottles of sus 270 (5400mg) and a bottle of deca 250 (2500mg). I want to take a ten week cycle. I read about to opposing views. The first said to inject a constant mg per week to keep blood levels stable i.e. 300mg deca/540mg sus per week. the second said to increase each week and decline the dose towards the end like a diamond....increase in order to keep a positive nitrogen balance and aviod a plateu....also wiening off could help recovery and to keep my gains.
which is better and why? the constant cycle is pretty self explainatory....the diamond cycle would look something like this:

week 1: 300mg deca/400mg sus
week 2: 300mg deca/540mg sus
week 3: 300mg deca/540mg sus
week 4: 350mg deca/620mg sus
week 5: 350mg deca/640mg sus
week 6: 300mg deca/640mg sus
week 7: 300mg deca/540mg sus
week 8: 300mg deca/540mg sus
week 9: 540mg sus
week 10: 400 sus

For PCT I was thinking 1500 IUs 2x per week of HCG for weeks 10-13 (last week of cycle then continue for 3 weeks after last injection. Then clomid at 50mgs per day for four weeks after last injection of HCG (weeks 14-17). Lastly, I was thinking nolvedex at like 20mgs a day for weeks 10-17 as well for PCT.

I am super concerned about the sus aromatizing. I want to get some arimidex for during my cycle at .5mg/day for weeks 1-10. If I cant get arimidex, will nolvadex work instead?

Lastly, I'm concerned about hair loss. I want to be preventative.....Is topical remedies such as anti-androgen (specifically DHT) shampoo like Nizoral good enough or do i need an oral like Finasteride?? I was also considering an Azelaic Acid product....

PLEASE HELP!!
Keep the dose constant the whole time besides if you wanted to front load test but your not doing that with a taper.

I wouldnt start an AI until you got symptoms of gyno . Finasteride can cause Estro issues since DHT binds to Estrogen and you would be lowering estrogen. I heard Dutasteride is better for hairloss then Finasteride aswell. If your going to use a topical Id start it before the cycle and continue it after to be safe.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
HCG should be run during your cycle, not during PCT.

Also, I like to run deca a minimum of 12 weeks, because of the long ester taking so much time to actually kick in. You wont feel it til week 6, and stopping after week 8 doesnt give you much time with it in full swing....just my 2cc's.

swolliosis7

Awards
I thought you were supposed to run HCG after your last injection up until u start taking nolva or clomid. Is that not correct?

I was planning on running the sus for two week longer than the deca and then was going to run HCG after my cycle for 4 weeks and then start taking the nolva after the HCG for about two weeks. (....changing my cycle a little. (deca at a constant mg, and frontloading sus then tapering off to keep blood levels constant)
week 1: deca
week 2-9: deca and sus
week 10-11: sus
week: 12-15: HCG
week 16-19: nolva

.....since i dont have a lot of deca....I was thinking about starting it early to get it poolong....is that a good idea?

swolliosis7

Awards
would it be smarter to run the deca at 250mg/per week so i can get ten weeks out of it opposed to only 9?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
would it be smarter to run the deca at 250mg/per week so i can get ten weeks out of it opposed to only 9?

Yes I would, you dont need that much of it. You just have to take it for a while to give it time to work.

I would also only run Clomid or Nolva, not both. If you run what you said in the first post for PCT minus the Nolva you'll be fine. HCG on cycle too.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I thought you were supposed to run HCG after your last injection up until u start taking nolva or clomid. Is that not correct?

I was planning on running the sus for two week longer than the deca and then was going to run HCG after my cycle for 4 weeks and then start taking the nolva after the HCG for about two weeks. (....changing my cycle a little. (deca at a constant mg, and frontloading sus then tapering off to keep blood levels constant)
week 1: deca
week 2-9: deca and sus
week 10-11: sus
week: 12-15: HCG
week 16-19: nolva

.....since i dont have a lot of deca....I was thinking about starting it early to get it poolong....is that a good idea?
You're gonna want to run HGC starting week 6 in your cycle if you want to use it correctly IMO.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hcg should start on week three, 259 ius three times a week.

Also taper down your nolva, if you run 20 straight for that long your gonna be f*cked.

AI use is dependant on user but preferred with aromatizing compounds. .25 every other day should suffice.

U need more gear, if ur gonna do it, do it right.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Lol I saw that and was like "damn, he really likes to be super precise!"