Finaflex 1-Andro Log

mball52

Awards
  • Established
This is a new product that Redefine Nutrition came out with. I plan on running it as follows:

Days 1-3: 2 Pills(110mg 3-hydroxy-5 alpha-androst- 1-en-17-one, 50mg DHB in each)

Days 4-21: 3 Pills

This is a rather short cycle, but i feel that increasing the dosage a little will provide more benefits.

Workout Schedule:

Sunday: Chest & Triceps
Monday: Legs
Wednesday: Shoulders
Friday: Back & Biceps

Starting Weight: 209

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

So I originally planned on Sunday, but today was the day. I took 2 pills about 45 minutes before my workout.

Positives: Kind of a different feeling, a focused kind of energy.
Negatives: None.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
interested in seeing how this stuff works, im in.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your support man! today is an off day from working out. just took the dose. will update later.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

As said above, no workout today, so can't really judge anything there.

Positives: Nothing new.
Negatives: Still None

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Split the doses. One at 6 a.m. and one at 12 p.m. before workout.

My workout schedule throughout this week has been kinda messed up, due to one thing or the other. But today i did kind of a full body workout to compensate for what i may have missed. Will get back on regular schedule starting Monday, then doing legs Tuesday, since i worked out today.

Positives: Muscle endurance is up. Was able to do 2 full sets of 225 X 10 for the first time. Very happy about that.

Negatives: Still goin strong, none as of now.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro. so far so good.

EDIT: I'll add some pics to here, i'm not exactly a bodybuilder, so i'm not very cut, workin on it though. Didn't take any before, but 3 days in isn't too bad

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Sorry for no update, i was busy. Just a cardio day, nothing special. Nothing new. Monday (Today) is chest day and i'll give a thorough update later after my job interview and drug test.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Chest Day. Still very early in the cycle, nothing spectacular yet.

Positives: Arms are slightly more vascular.
Negatives: None

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

Figured i would update today because i just felt the first side effects. Libido is down and also i have had some pretty painful urinations recently.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
painful urinations doesnt sound too good. havn't really heard of anyone having that problem.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure it was due to not drinking enough water. when i did, i was fine

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Positives: Still good increases on endurance. Can squeeze out those couple extra reps. More vascular.
Negatives: So far, just painful urination at times, which is common with 1-andro. Other than that, as far as hair loss, maybe a very little if any.

andro

Awards
painful urination? burning in urethra or other? best be sure its not your prostate flaring up.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 (for yesterday)

So far, no significant strength increases. It does seem like I am leaning out around my midsection, as well as becoming more vascular in my arms while working out. Still very little sides. All is well.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
good to hear. i figured by 14 days you might see some strength gains. nice to hear you are leaning out though.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
I do see a little bit, but none worth jumpin for joy about, ya know? i may have added about 10 lbs to my bench, but nothin major.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Painfull urination is a common side of 1-ad, especially the earlier formulas...drink lots of water

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Through Day 17

Leaning out with nearly no sides. Next update will be at the end with an in-depth review.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Well guys, it's over. Overall, I enjoyed the cycle because it was very mild on sides (painful urination and being lethargic) and helped me attain what I was trying to do (lean out while putting on some muscle). I can't really say my "strength" increased significantly, however, the amount of ease with which I did each set was much more noticable. Basically what I'm saying is, before the cycle, I could do 225 on bench around 13 times for a MAX. On cycle, I was doing sets of 225X10, and felt like i could have easily done more.

So Finaflex 1-Andro boils down to this:

Great for lean mass with increased muscle endurance and minimal sides. (Pics to follow)

Not so great if you are looking for a dramatic increase in strength.

It was a fun cycle, guys, and thank you for following my log.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
good review bud, cant wait to see ur after pics.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
We certainly appreciate the log, and please don't take this the wrong way, but based on what you offered, this doesn't seem like a worthwhile cycle at all. Perhaps you would have experienced more results had you run it a full 4 to 6 weeks.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
We certainly appreciate the log, and please don't take this the wrong way, but based on what you offered, this doesn't seem like a worthwhile cycle at all. Perhaps you would have experienced more results had you run it a full 4 to 6 weeks.
that is understandable. but at the same time, at 70 bucks a bottle, i was not going to pay 140 bucks on just the PH without any info on it at all. my goal with this log was to show people whether it worked or not. it does work, just not in dramatic strength gains. i don't believe i would've had any different of an opinion if i ran it 4-6. by the same token, i will probably not run another cycle like this. i would prefer something with a little more in the strength department

mball52

Awards
  • Established
had another pic, but the comp isn't letting me upload. here they are guys. what are y'alls opinions? its hard for me to judge myself haha

EDIT: also, my ending weight was 216.3

Attachments

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Judging from the pictures, it does look like your arms and shoulders are a bit thicker when compared to the before pictures, which is good. Keep in mind, we, at the individual level, are always more critical and so the more we tell ourselves that we aren't any bigger, etc etc the more we will start to believe that. I keep looking at my arms and asking myself, wtf, why aren't they getting bigger; yet, people compliment me all the time on how big my arms are. My arms are at 18.5 at rest, so that's pretty impressive considering the average Joe is walking around with 14-15 inch guns at best. It's just the nature of the game my man....Hang in there and keep on liftin'

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Judging from the pictures, it does look like your arms and shoulders are a bit thicker when compared to the before pictures, which is good. Keep in mind, we, at the individual level, are always more critical and so the more we tell ourselves that we aren't any bigger, etc etc the more we will start to believe that. I keep looking at my arms and asking myself, wtf, why aren't they getting bigger; yet, people compliment me all the time on how big my arms are. My arms are at 18.5 at rest, so that's pretty impressive considering the average Joe is walking around with 14-15 inch guns at best. It's just the nature of the game my man....Hang in there and keep on liftin'
yeah man i hear ya. i guess its the whole idea of seein yourself everyday. thanks for the feedback

mball52

Awards
  • Established
the last picture finally sent to my email...

Attachments

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with above posts, you definitely should have ran a longer cycle for better results. As far as the painful urination, I have never experienced or even heard of anyone experiencing that? I know with some of the past finaflex products...if I was a bad boy and drank heavily while mid cycle, my kidneys would ache the next day and I heard other people claiming the same thing, flank pain for a day following heavy drinking which got better with a large flushing of water. Hair loss, never heard that one before either? I mean real-deal testosterone, in very high quantities for very long periods of time, ie years, sure, but a short cycle of 1-AD? Anyway, thank you very much for the information and good documentation, always helpful, good luck with your future gains...Keep on keeping on...This is a game of endurance! Oh, also, I agree with the above post, I noticed some good gains in your arms and shoulders in your post pictures, we are our own worst critics for sure!

toddboy23

Awards
i was wondering how to take the 1-andro, i take two finaflex and 1 myopharma pct when i wake up, drink my pre work out about 10 minutes later and hit the gym up. so far my first 2 lifts have been amazing with them but i think its mostly mental. i then take 2 more finaflex with animal stack about 7 hours later, with my protein drink or a snack so i dont burp up the taste of pills throughout the rest of the day. i also have a liver cleaner enroute. does this sound like the right way to take them? should i use the pct during or after my cycle? i have heard both

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
if you paid 70 bucks a bottle then you got seriously ripped. you should have shopped around a bit more. i have seen finaflex 1-andro for less than 40 bucks a bottle.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was wondering how to take the 1-andro, i take two finaflex and 1 myopharma pct when i wake up, drink my pre work out about 10 minutes later and hit the gym up. so far my first 2 lifts have been amazing with them but i think its mostly mental. i then take 2 more finaflex with animal stack about 7 hours later, with my protein drink or a snack so i dont burp up the taste of pills throughout the rest of the day. i also have a liver cleaner enroute. does this sound like the right way to take them? should i use the pct during or after my cycle? i have heard both
There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking 2 1-ANDRO's in the morning and then 2 more again in the evening, I personally think splitting up the dose throughout the day/evenly spaced is better than just taking all 4 in the morning or evening, IMO. 2nd again IMO, I like to run PCT both with and after my cycle's with any and all pro-hormones, I personally feel like it is the safest way. My take on it is why wait until the end of the cycle when estrogen levels are high, testosterone levels are low, and kidney and liver function are impaired before taking your PCT when you can take it during and keep all those levels normal or near normal!