Superdrol Cycle help

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Hey guys, I'm planning on doing a new cycle of Superdrol. I ran one last summer which I didn't run as well as I wanted. I'm hoping I can get it down right this time, so I am looking for anybody's advice and assistance please. This is my plan so far:

1) First 2 weeks prior to actual cycle : Preloading 'Cycle Assist' by AI

2) Actual cycle:
1st week: Superdrol 10mg, Cycle Assist
2nd week: Superdrol 20mg, Cycle Assist
3rd week: Superdrol 20mg, Cycle Assist
3) PCT:
1st week: Nolva 20mg, Post Cycle Assist, Restore
2nd week: Nolva 20mg, Post Cycle Assist, Restore
3rd week: Nolva 10mg, Post Cycle Assist, Restore
4th week: Nolva 10mg, Post Cycle Assist, Restore

IMP Questions I need help with please!

1) Anything missing in PCT?
2) How is my dosing?
3) Is Restore good for a natty test boost?
4) Is Restore good enough for cortisol control?
5) Since I know my lipids and cholesterol are going to be compromised on
cycle, would it be advisable to use a blood thinner?
6) What is the general consensus about using creatine and NO2 products
during a cycle? Are there are any downsides to using those?
7) Does anyone see a problem with using Rogaine while on cycle, just in
case hair thinning might occur?

Thanks again everybody!!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Anything missing in PCT?
2) How is my dosing?
3) Is Restore good for a natty test boost?
4) Is Restore good enough for cortisol control?
5) Since I know my lipids and cholesterol are going to be compromised on
cycle, would it be advisable to use a blood thinner?
6) What is the general consensus about using creatine and NO2 products
during a cycle? Are there are any downsides to using those?
7) Does anyone see a problem with using Rogaine while on cycle, just in
case hair thinning might occur?

Thanks again everybody!!!
1. You might want to consider SustainAlpha/TCF-1
2. Good, might want to consider a 4th week at 20mg, and just make it side dependent.
3. I have no experience with it, sorry.
4. ^ ^ ^
5. No.
6. You should use both during your PCT, not during cycle.
7. I don't know of a direct problem, but I would rather you just didnt use to much of anything non cycle related.

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Thank you for you response 'HereTo Study'!!

1. I was looking into your advice on using SustainAlpha/TCF-1, probably Testosterone Recovery Stack from Primordial Performance would be good too huh? I could probably try this stack instead of the 'Restore' I was thinking about using for PCT test boost and cortisol control. Thanks for the suggestion!

2. Yeah, thats good advice on the extra week on Nolva. So, I guess you're suggesting probably 20/20/20/20? Depending how my sides are doing.

3. You said no to a blood thinner. Why? Are you saying this because if I use an NSAID (aspirin) to do the trick, its just going to be extra stress on the liver? What about maybe some kind of herb thats not as stressful on the liver? I'm just really worried about lipids and cholesterol making my blood too thick on cycle.

4. Ok, this one confuses me. I've been wondering why I've never seen anybody talk about using creatine and NO2 during cycle, but I've never heard anyone say why it would be a bad thing? Is it just because it is added stress on kidney's and your body in general?

5. Thanks, I see your point about not using Rogain. I haven't seen that it is harsh on your body though, and I REALLY don't want to go bald. I believe from what I've read though, that Superdrol isn't one of the 'worst' DS's with thining hair side.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for you response 'HereTo Study'!!

1. I was looking into your advice on using SustainAlpha/TCF-1, probably Testosterone Recovery Stack from Primordial Performance would be good too huh? I could probably try this stack instead of the 'Restore' I was thinking about using for PCT test boost and cortisol control. Thanks for the suggestion!

2. Yeah, thats good advice on the extra week on Nolva. So, I guess you're suggesting probably 20/20/20/20? Depending how my sides are doing.

3. You said no to a blood thinner. Why? Are you saying this because if I use an NSAID (aspirin) to do the trick, its just going to be extra stress on the liver? What about maybe some kind of herb thats not as stressful on the liver? I'm just really worried about lipids and cholesterol making my blood too thick on cycle.

4. Ok, this one confuses me. I've been wondering why I've never seen anybody talk about using creatine and NO2 during cycle, but I've never heard anyone say why it would be a bad thing? Is it just because it is added stress on kidney's and your body in general?

5. Thanks, I see your point about not using Rogain. I haven't seen that it is harsh on your body though, and I REALLY don't want to go bald. I believe from what I've read though, that Superdrol isn't one of the 'worst' DS's with thining hair side.
1. Yea, in fact the TCF-1 is going to be added to the TRS from primordial (...soon enough - from what ive read). It is a great PCT protocol, but with SD, you definitely need the Nolva tossed in there as well. Together though, with continued diet and training, you should have a very successful PCT.
2. I actually meant considering a 4th week on the superdrol at 20mg. For the Nolva, the common splits for superdrol PCT are 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/20/20. Unreal makes mention of this in his guide, a must read: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139851-unreals-guide-superdrol.html
3. The reason why I am saying this is i do not believe anything not purely cycle related should be added to the mix. You should be fine with the cycle assist, just monitor your BP.
4. Basically, the superdrol will do what you need gains wise, and you don't need anything else added to the mix. Your body will be very taxed, and doesn't need the additional substances. In PCT, however, they will greatly help you with keeping your gains.
5. Superdrone hasn't shown to many issues with hair loss, at least from logs I have followed. Shouldn't be an issue.

My number one advice would be to check out Unreal's guide, it definitely stepped me in the right direction for understanding the wonder that superdrol can be.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
usually ppl say no creatine or no2 products on cycle because most no2 products have cafffeine in them, the extra caffeine isn't good for blood pressure issues that the ph may raise anyway, strength gains will come from the cycle alone, creatine is better for pct to help keep the strength gains from the cycle and wouldn't be to noticeable during cycle

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh and the pumps from the no2 products and creatine, u might already have to deal with back pumps

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
1. Yea, in fact the TCF-1 is going to be added to the TRS from primordial (...soon enough - from what ive read). It is a great PCT protocol, but with SD, you definitely need the Nolva tossed in there as well. Together though, with continued diet and training, you should have a very successful PCT.
That sounds great 'HereTo Study', I will probably give this PCT stack a try then. After you brought it up, I've searched around on it, and it does look to be pretty good. With the TCF-1 added on top of the rest, its not going to be overkill? If its advised I get that as well, I might just wait until it is included in TRS like you said is likely to happen soon.

2. I actually meant considering a 4th week on the superdrol at 20mg. For the Nolva, the common splits for superdrol PCT are 40/40/20/20 or 20/20/20/20. Unreal makes mention of this in his guide, a must read: Unreal's Guide to Superdrol
Yeah, maybe I should start off at 40mg's the first few weeks, I'm still looking for last years log book I used to write down my PCT protocol I used. As far as Unreal's Guide to Superdrol, I've already read it, thanks! That's funny you brought that up because I actually just read it a couple of days ago. I definitely found it hugely useful. After reading it though, I could'nt find answers to the questions I had in this post, that is partly why I posted this. I noticed he didn't have a natty test booster in his PCT because he likes to use Clomid as his SERM rather than Nolva. I don't want to go the Clomid route though because of its possible sides and the Nolva is better on gyno, which I have issues with post cycle.

3. The reason why I am saying this is i do not believe anything not purely cycle related should be added to the mix. You should be fine with the cycle assist, just monitor your BP.
4. Basically, the superdrol will do what you need gains wise, and you don't need anything else added to the mix. Your body will be very taxed, and doesn't need the additional substances. In PCT, however, they will greatly help you with keeping your gains.
5. Superdrone hasn't shown to many issues with hair loss, at least from logs I have followed. Shouldn't be an issue.
I gotcha on all these points! Thanks greatly brother!! This all makes much more sense to me now!!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
usually ppl say no creatine or no2 products on cycle because most no2 products have cafffeine in them, the extra caffeine isn't good for blood pressure issues that the ph may raise anyway, strength gains will come from the cycle alone, creatine is better for pct to help keep the strength gains from the cycle and wouldn't be to noticeable during cycle
Actually it's debatable. Some say to stay away from creatine because of the added stress to your liver while on a PH cycle....others say you should continue to take it because your body produces it naturally anyways...and you want to keep your creatine levels up throughout the cycle and when you head into pct.

oh and the pumps from the no2 products and creatine, u might already have to deal with back pumps
I'd have to disagree. Creatine is not responsible for back pumps. Pre-workouts will mainly just cause an increase in BP....they aren't responsible for back pumps or making them worse, the PH is the culprit. Back pumps can be combated with a few grams taurine.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds great 'HereTo Study', I will probably give this PCT stack a try then. After you brought it up, I've searched around on it, and it does look to be pretty good. With the TCF-1 added on top of the rest, its not going to be overkill?
I don't think it would be overkill and it should actually assist with keeping your gains quite well. If you are looking to run the cycle soon, I would try asking Primordial when it will be added to the TRS. If not, the suggestion on the Buy one Get one deal they have now has some merit.

Good luck with your cycle, you should log it!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey I think HereToStudy answered those questions well. Option 4th week on the SD depending on how you feel, for PCT its ok to keep the nolva at 20mg the whole time and stack with an OTC pct product... the TRS is expensive but it's good i've tried it and fortunately it comes with enough powders to last for a while.

You've already run SD so you'll know if backpumps are a problem or not but just in case i thought i'd mention it... might want some taurine.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually it's debatable. Some say to stay away from creatine because of the added stress to your liver while on a PH cycle....others say you should continue to take it because your body produces it naturally anyways...and you want to keep your creatine levels up throughout the cycle and when you head into pct.

I'd have to disagree. Creatine is not responsible for back pumps. Pre-workouts will mainly just cause an increase in BP....they aren't responsible for back pumps or making them worse, the PH is the culprit. Back pumps can be combated with a few grams taurine.
not just back pumps but any pumps in general, i've heard some ppl complain of intense forearm and calf pumps that hurt pretty bad because of how intense they are, a pump product wouldn't help with that....but studyies show that creatine is not bad for your kidney or liver so that wouldn't be to big of a concern

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
I don't think it would be overkill and it should actually assist with keeping your gains quite well. If you are looking to run the cycle soon, I would try asking Primordial when it will be added to the TRS. If not, the suggestion on the Buy one Get one deal they have now has some merit.

Good luck with your cycle, you should log it!
Thanks man, thats what I'll do! I'll get the TSR and the TCF-1 as well, whether I can get it in the TSR or not.

... the TRS is expensive but it's good i've tried it and fortunately it comes with enough powders to last for a while.

You've already run SD so you'll know if backpumps are a problem or not but just in case i thought i'd mention it... might want some taurine.
Thanks Unreal, another confirmation that I should go ahead and give the TSR a try. Yeah, it is expensive, but $ is no obsticle here, wanna make sure I give my body the best chance to recupe.

Yeah, backpumps were no problem for me last time, but I will have some taurine on hand just in case. I appreciate your inpute!

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Hmmm, yeah, I'm not sure if caffeine is really a good idea on cycle now that you mention it. I mean, caffeine constricts blood vessels, and your BP is already gonna be compromised. On top of thats, your blood is gonna be thicker with all those lipids flowing through it. Probably not a good idea.

I did do some reading up in the past on how NO2 works, and if I remember right, the caffeine in those product actually DO NOT constrict blood flow. I mean, NO2 products are used as vasoDILATERs. So, somehow, the caffeine in these products do not constrict blood flow, yet still manage to stimulate.

If the general consensus is to not use caffeinated products on cycle, then what stimulants are recommended? Just want to be prepared when I start to feel lethargic! I've heard some people recommend Dermacrine...not sure why.
Anybody have oppinion on a good stimulant on cycle?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im running SD for 24 weeks......seriously.........

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I don't think any should be added, but thats me.
I have to agree. Stimulants normally give you temporary increase in BP, but that's something that may already be affected by the PH. Your intensity from the SD should be enough at the gym.

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
I don't think any should be added, but thats me..

I have to agree. Stimulants normally give you temporary increase in BP, but that's something that may already be affected by the PH. Your intensity from the SD should be enough at the gym.
Ok, thanks guys! Seems like most people are agreeing with this opinion. Certainly my health is most important, so I will monitor my BP carefully, and I will try to stay away from stimulants. I just want to have a plan in place if lethargy becomes an issue.