NEW TO AS ... PLEASE VERIFY CYCLE!!!!

WLIFTCJ33

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm completely new to AS, I have been lifting for about 5 years now steadily, and I'm ready to try AS to help out my growth. Below are my stats:

weight: ~270
height: 6'2"
BF: ~ 14-16%

I eat approx 6 meals a day (depending on my schedule). I eat pretty healthy, and as of now, I have only used whey protein, weight gainers, creatine, bcaas, preworkouts, glutamine, arginine, multis, and I have tried some OTC "pro hormones" (seem worthless). I lift every day except Sunday, with a 3 day split. I've recently been doing more cardio to get my bf down a bit because I know that the bulking stacks will add water weight and some fat possibly. Below is my proposed cycle:

week 1-12--- Test E--- 500mg per week (taken twice a week at 250 mg each)

week 1-4 --- Dbol --- 20mgs ED (tablet form)

week 1-4 --- Arimidex --- 1 mg ED
week 5-12 --- Arimidex --- .5 mg ED
week 14-17 --- Arimidex --- .25 mg EOD

week 14 -18 --- Clomid --- I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DOSE THIS PLEASE HELP!!!

I'll also use some milk thistle since I'll be taking Dbol, some taurine if I will have back pumps, and something if I have high blood pressure (Any recommendations?).

So that is my proposed cycle. I have read a lot about first timers using only Test E, but I have also read a lot about first timers using Dbol to feel "happier" throughout the cycle, and gaining more mass overall. Any help with this cycle would be great. I want to do it over the summer so that I can focus on it while I'm not taking any college classes. I have a few questions though:

Is there any advantage to using Test E or P???

Is the Dbol dosage high enough and does is last long enough???

Since I'm pretty sure I'll be prone to gyno, is the Arimidex dosage ok???

I'm not sure what to do about the Clomid, and I know the PCT is important so any help with that would be greatly appreciated.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I'm completely new to AS, I have been lifting for about 5 years now steadily, and I'm ready to try AS to help out my growth. Below are my stats:

weight: ~270
height: 6'2"
BF: ~ 14-16%

I eat approx 6 meals a day (depending on my schedule). I eat pretty healthy, and as of now, I have only used whey protein, weight gainers, creatine, bcaas, preworkouts, glutamine, arginine, multis, and I have tried some OTC "pro hormones" (seem worthless). I lift every day except Sunday, with a 3 day split. I've recently been doing more cardio to get my bf down a bit because I know that the bulking stacks will add water weight and some fat possibly. Below is my proposed cycle:

week 1-12--- Test E--- 500mg per week (taken twice a week at 250 mg each)

week 1-4 --- Dbol --- 20mgs ED (tablet form)

week 1-4 --- Arimidex --- 1 mg ED
week 5-12 --- Arimidex --- .5 mg ED
week 14-17 --- Arimidex --- .25 mg EOD

week 14 -18 --- Clomid --- I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DOSE THIS PLEASE HELP!!!

I'll also use some milk thistle since I'll be taking Dbol, some taurine if I will have back pumps, and something if I have high blood pressure (Any recommendations?).

So that is my proposed cycle. I have read a lot about first timers using only Test E, but I have also read a lot about first timers using Dbol to feel "happier" throughout the cycle, and gaining more mass overall. Any help with this cycle would be great. I want to do it over the summer so that I can focus on it while I'm not taking any college classes. I have a few questions though:

Is there any advantage to using Test E or P???

Is the Dbol dosage high enough and does is last long enough???

Since I'm pretty sure I'll be prone to gyno, is the Arimidex dosage ok???

I'm not sure what to do about the Clomid, and I know the PCT is important so any help with that would be greatly appreciated.
Have you done alot of research before planningthis? Anyway only thing with Prop versus enan. is that prop more frequent injections because of the shorter ester. Like EOD shots of Prop. If your running clomid solo in pct Id do something like

Week 1 100mg
Week 2-3 75mg
Week 4-5 50mg
Week 6 25mg

Some people will say different things about dosage but that would be more than enough right there.

As for milk thistle Id rather use NAC and ALA and/or SAM-E. For blood pressure :hawthorne berry, garlic, Celery seed, COQ-10

WLIFTCJ33

Awards
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic about the research thing, but I thought I did quite a bit of research. With the PCT.. are you saying to start immediately after my Test E is gone? Like on week 13? I have read that I should take a week or two off before starting the PCT. Is that wrong?

Thanks a ton for the response!!!

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Actually that is wrong. You should start your PCT approx. 2 weeks after your last injection.....so yes i can see how Sanchez would see how it appears you havent done enough research. PCT protocol for test E is a very basic concept that one could find without much effort on this site.

WLIFTCJ33

Awards
Ok thanks UNC, I misread what sanchez was saying I suppose. I had it set up do that I would start a week after my Test was done, and I thought that Sanchez was saying to start it immediately. Sorry about the misunderstanding. At the end of my last post I was asking if taking a week or two off before the PCT was wrong. I'm confused, because you said it is wrong, but then you told me to start my PCT two weeks after my last injection (when my test is done) right?

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Correct.

The ester of test E causes it to stay in your system for up to 2 weeks after your last injecdtion. You want to wait for the ester to clear your system before starting your PCT.

WLIFTCJ33

Awards
Ok awesome thanks for clearing that up! Do you think that the Dbol is dosed correctly for a first time user, because I have read many posts, and people have a lot of different opinions.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I would start at 30mgs/day, especially at your size. Start from there and see how you react, then go from there.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
From looking at your stats I would say drop some BF and then go for the AS. I wish I was 6'2" 270!!! But my suggestion would be to drop 15 lbs. Your a monster anyway with those stats. What are your goals? You will probably need like 50 mg of dbol. I am taking 50 now and i'm only 197...

WLIFTCJ33

Awards
Ok, I have done a bit of research, and I see that many people prefer Nolva to Clomid, is there any HUGE difference. I mean, I looked at the drugs, and they seem to be similar in what they do, but I know I'm not an expert. What I'm getting at is, would Nolva be better with this cycle, or both, or just clomid like before?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
You might want to rethink the Arimidex. Everything I understand is keep it to .25mg EOD. Not 1mg every day. What makes you think you are prone to gyno. Most advocate having stuff on hand in case it starts. Not really necessary to smash estrogen from day 1 if there isn't any gyno forming.

WLIFTCJ33

Awards
Ok,so I have done some research on PCTs and I see that most people prefer Nolva to clomid. Should I dose it for 6 weeks, starting two weeks after my last Test E shot, like the clomid, or should it be used shorter or longer. I think that 20 mgs a day is what most people prefer, so I thought thats what I would use. Also, is there a good substitute for arimidex, because I'm not sure if my source will have it. If I do get the Arimidex, then I thought I would wait for signs of gyno like youngandfree mentioned before using, and I was wondering if I should dose at .25 mgs to start and go from there depending on my reaction to it? If it doesn't work, move to .5 mgs etc. ??? Thanks for all of your help guys!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Ok,so I have done some research on PCTs and I see that most people prefer Nolva to clomid. Should I dose it for 6 weeks, starting two weeks after my last Test E shot, like the clomid, or should it be used shorter or longer. I think that 20 mgs a day is what most people prefer, so I thought thats what I would use. Also, is there a good substitute for arimidex, because I'm not sure if my source will have it. If I do get the Arimidex, then I thought I would wait for signs of gyno like youngandfree mentioned before using, and I was wondering if I should dose at .25 mgs to start and go from there depending on my reaction to it? If it doesn't work, move to .5 mgs etc. ??? Thanks for all of your help guys!
u can use Letro instead of Adex

WLIFTCJ33

Awards
Ok so I think I can get ahold of Letro, but I have heard that a lot of people will use Adex
(.25 eod) on the cycle and if gyno signs appear, they will up Adex dosage and also get some Letro. Is Letro that much more potent than Adex. Which would you think would be better to use? if Letro is better, how would I dose that? Would it be .?? mg E3D?

-Thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Clomi 50mgs 4 weeks is fine for pct. no need to get crazy