Anavar / Sust 250 / Ketogenic Diet

T

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
Just wanteD to hear opinions and advice on following cycle I will start this Monday:

5'11" 220 lbs 17-18 % BF Lifting for 5 years on and off now. Been working out consistently since May 2009.

Cycle:
Wk 1-10 250 mg Sust 250
Wk 7-13 50 mg Anavar
Arimidex to control bloating IF any
Nolva for PCT

Diet HIGH protein Healthy Fat and less than 50 g of carbs per day divided into two servings. One pre-workout and one post-workout.

Please comment open to criticism and advice. Been reading on AAS and Im in nursing school and I still have alot to learn about AAS cycles

I'm strong already MAIN purpose of cycle is to strip as much fat as possible. Will be doing cardio once a day.

Will post pics of before and after cycle.

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
The Cycle looks okay.

Any reason you're going Sus and not Test E?

You might consider adding Clomid to PCT.

Anavar is pretty mild but you will want to take some liver protection from weeks 5-6 to week 15 or through PCT.

T

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
I already have sust 250 rediects available to me. I take the animal pak vitamins and it has milk thisthle is that enough?? Instead of clomid can I use hgc. I also have that already aailavle to me.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
About HCG and pct........no

About animal pack and milk thistle......no.

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
About HCG and pct........no

About animal pack and milk thistle......no.
Agreed.

Animal pack isnt going to cut it. You can find a lot of liver products to protect your liver. Liv52, Liver Juice, etc. They're fairly inexpensive and usually are a combo of NAC and Thistle.

As for HCG, you can always add that into the PCT - maybe 2-3 weeks, but having a serm is a must. They do different things.

SERMS mitigate the estrogen build up you will have from being on cycle. HCG tells your body to start producing natty test. They are not interchangable.

T

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
Ok so add Clomid to pct. Any suggestions on my pct specifically or the cycle I outlined?

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
Ok so add Clomid to pct. Any suggestions on my pct specifically or the cycle I outlined?
I would run Liver support throughout the cycle and PCT
I would do HCG for a few weeks towards the end of the cycle to get your boys back to working condition.
Nolva at standard dosage
Clomid for the first 2 weeks at a moderate dosage.

You might want to have an AI on hand or some natty test booster, like a tribulus based product.

T

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
Ok got it. Now my next question can I add clenbuterol to this cycle or after?

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
Ok got it. Now my next question can I add clenbuterol to this cycle or after?
You can if you want to. Clen is best if cycled. Different people will tell you different ways to.

It's best to run it in 6 week cycles, your receptors will get burned out with clen pretty quickly. When i've run it i've started with 40mg and will go up from there if i feel like i need it. Clen makes me really jittery and uncomfortable so i try not to use it at all.

When i ran it for that 6 weeks, i ran it 2 days on, 2 days off. It's pretty mild, just make sure you're starting with it at a low dose, otherwise you're going to feel like your having a panic attack.

T

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
Started my first shot this weeks. My *ss was sore for 3 days!! Anyways, kept it strictly protein, less than 50 carbs, and healthy fats. I don't know if it's the placebo effect but on the third day I felt like superman at the gym!!!

T

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
That's what I been told but it's my first cycle ever. Won't I benefit enough, plus I'm adding anavar later on in cycle. Plus, I don't want to retain alot of water, and look round. At least that's what I hve read about sust

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
That's what I been told but it's my first cycle ever. Won't I benefit enough, plus I'm adding anavar later on in cycle. Plus, I don't want to retain alot of water, and look round. At least that's what I hve read about sust

You have plenty of time to play with dosages later. This is an okay beginners cycle. Get your PCT and diet down and then you can tinker your gear.

H

hog928

Awards
  • Established
I know its ur first but that's the best one you'll ever have lol. But id say 500 mg in all honesty because u seem to know what ur doing so make the most out of it

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only 250mg per week of sust, are you mad?? You dont hit supra-physiological levels until at least 300mg per week... You really should up the test to 500mg a week... Your shutting yourself down to have test levels that arent that extra ordinary...

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
Only 250mg per week of sust, are you mad?? You dont hit supra-physiological levels until at least 300mg per week... You really should up the test to 500mg a week... Your shutting yourself down to have test levels that arent that extra ordinary...
It's his first cycle, and he is running an oral with it.

If you were 21 and drinking for the first time, would you recommend someone have 1 shot to see how their tolerance is?

Or would you recommend they take 24 shots consecutively cause that way you're going to get SUPER drunk?

There's something to be said for going through the process for the first time and doing it gradually versus jumping in balls deep without the knowledge or expectation of sides and PCT.

T

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
This is what I mean about no matter how much I read and read, it seems like I will never be knowlegable enough about AAS. I have been considering two shots a week. However for now, I will do one a week see how my body reacts. I can always increase it to two mid cycle, however, also remeber at week 7 I will start at 50 mg of anavar as well. Any other co
menta or ideas will be appreciated. Will post my diet in a few minutes. Please critique!!! Open to all comments

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Enthanate or cypionate are a much better option for a first cycle. Also, if you do run sust, I would split the dosages up to at least twice a week, if not 3x per week, but just use less CC's because of the shorter acting esters that make up sust.

T

TeXaStRoNg

Banned
Awards
Here is sample of diet. after one week of steak i do another week of chicken:
5 Egg Whites 20 g Protein 1 Slice Whole Wheat Toast
Protein Shake 3 Scoops 45 g Protein
Gym
Protein Shake 3 Scoops 45 g Protein
Flank Steak 8 oz 60 g Protein
1 Peanut Tbsp Butter Scoop 4 g Protein
Flank Steak 8 oz 60 g Protein