The Beauty to be a Newbie n' askin' smart question - AnabolicMinds.com

The Beauty to be a Newbie n' askin' smart question

1. New Member

Talking The Beauty to be a Newbie n' askin' smart question

2010 Newbie here I'am pumped gentlemen .... Hi how you doin' everybody ?

I got a couples of question and I know it will be sounds like stupids but I prefer came here before hurt myself with some sh.t .

I'm 200 lbs and I started five years ago hit hard in the gym but last year I used all kinds of PH and I gained good results personally but now I would give a me new gear for myself ... it's mean I wanna entered in the AAS's field .

I hate all kind of injections ( kids trauma ... sorry maybe one day ) and I was lookin for the oral stuff like Dbol and Turinabol togheter like first stack and I know two orals are not good for the liver but I'm askin' if there's somebody here who already used this two stacks and what kind of results he gets ?

The Anadrol I konw is a powerful oral and maybe ( that's why I'm here ) is not reccomended for a first cycle at the beginning , isn't it guys ?

Other golden newbie question can I stack an oral one with a PH like superdrol or halodrol or it's a waste of time ?

Last Newbie question for today is '' I'm sure that I'll use the Dbol for a first stack and what kind of different orals can I stack using the Dbol except the Turinabol and Anadrol 50 .

Thanks Guys
    Have a nice day

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Read a book for starters. You will realize that all AAS products stem from one thing. TESTOSTERONE. Inject-able testosterone is king, hands down. I can recommend "Anabolics 2009" to you by William LLewellyn, it is available as a bit torrent btw in adobe format so it's essentially free.....
    I am taking dbol now and did actually consider taking it as a standalone. But then I read and researched, sucked up the fact that I didn't want to pin myself and weighed my risk/benefits. To me it is worth it because I have specific goals in mind. So i decided to run Test-Enanthate with it.

But if you must run oral only I say run Superdrol. That stuff is wicked.
  3. New Member

Ok thanks if I need more questions I'll came back
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

you will be a lot happier if u run dbol and pin test e. I know it sounds bad but its ur ass and leg lol. You would be ok

Similar Forum Threads

1. Smart newb seeks smart PH advice.
    By MentalNomad in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 11:13 PM
  2. This smart girl thinks I am really smart...details inside
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 01:32 PM
  3. question for the smart guys
    By critter in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2