methyl 1-d stack

Cummon

Awards
Can this be used in conjunction with an M-drol cycle?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
M-drol and Methyl Masterdrol are the same thing

Cummon

Awards
i placed an order for m-drol and a pct and instead they sent methy1-d and m-drol, what the difference between the 2? Jw

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
M-drol and Methyl Masterdrol are the same thing
I dont think he's talking about Masterdrol.. i think he's talking about the Methal D crap from LG i believe. It's like DHEA mixed with some trib and they call it a PH.

M-Drol is a dimethal, and brutal on the liver. Dont take these at the same time. Especially if you dont even know what the hell one of them is.

Something tells me your PCT is OTC and probably not sufficient as well.

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
"If you’re very familiar with testosterone booster, you’ve most likely heard of prohormones. You’ve also most likely heard about the fact that they were banned in the United States in 2005. With that written, how is it possible for a testosterone booster like Methyl 1-D to contain a Prohormone? It’s quite easy, there was one prohormone not banned, DHEA. You might be wondering where DHEA is on the list of ingredients for Methyl 1-D. Well they’ve cleverly tried to hide and deceive consumers by listing it by the confusing scientific name 3-Beta-Hydrixyetioallocholan-5-Ene-17-One. The truth is DHEA is a very common ingredient included in many supplements and perhaps, they didn’t want people to know there a main ingredient is so easy to find.

And that’s not the only problem with Methyl 1-D. Recent studies have concluded that DHEA does not effectively increase testosterone levels and doesn’t produce significant changes in lean body mass, performance or muscle strength. That’s not good for a product claiming the only legal prohormone as its main ingredient."

That's your Methal -1d crap.