D-Bol supposed to be THE MOST ANABOLIC PRODUCT EVER for mass

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
i am thinking about cycling it. anyone try it. what were your results

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
everywhere i have read reports up to an average of 30 pounds of muscle mass in 6 weeks!!!! INSANE!!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Haha lean?!?!?! No lots will be water!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
50% water and glycogen would be my guess. even with anabolics the most muscle tissue ur body can synthesize per week would be 2.5lbs and thats in the most ideal situation. so 6 weeks gaining 30 lbs wouldnt be all muscle. in a mesomorphic person with the best diet and perfect training 6 weeks could gain 15 lbs of LBM. So Dbol is going to put on a lot of weight but ur not gonna keep more than half unless u run test with it and I wouldnt want to run dbol without test anyways. If ur gonna use Dbol then use it to kickstart a test cycle or ur selling urself short

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I heard food was extremely anabolic. Check it out, you can buy it at your nearest grocery store.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
everywhere i have read reports up to an average of 30 pounds of muscle mass in 6 weeks!!!! INSANE!!!!
immpossible man!
water bloat and soem mucle yes. but ig you think your going to gain 30lb OF MUSCLE in 6 weeks **** even 10 your in LALA LAND.

sorry no magic beans out there.

also dbol only not a very good cycle.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
yeah i have talked to quite a few people sense my last post. and alot of them said about half of it is just water weight and glycogen build up.

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
how much better is injectable test than the pill?????

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone is used as the base for most cycles.... DBOL or methandrostenolone is used to "kickstart" a cycle. This is what i'm doing now. Read "anabolics 09" for starters.