first superdrol run

rara

Awards
Im 10 days into purus labs epol which is 15mg sd / 30 mg tren per cap. its my 3rd ph. Halovar and epi were my other 2. I ran 1 tab for 5 days now im taking 1 and a half. Im 40 yo been lifting for 20 years with some time off in between. My results are so disapointing im wondering if I should scrap the epol and finish with 3 weeks of halovar or something else? I gained 13 pounds on a 6 week halovar run @ 50/50/50/75/75/75. day 10 on epol im up 3 lbs minimal strength increases and felling more bloated then pumped. Im DC training and my diet is tight, better than it was when i ran halovar. Im just not feeling it ??

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Im 10 days into purus labs epol which is 15mg sd / 30 mg tren per cap. its my 3rd ph. Halovar and epi were my other 2. I ran 1 tab for 5 days now im taking 1 and a half. Im 40 yo been lifting for 20 years with some time off in between. My results are so disapointing im wondering if I should scrap the epol and finish with 3 weeks of halovar or something else? I gained 13 pounds on a 6 week halovar run @ 50/50/50/75/75/75. day 10 on epol im up 3 lbs minimal strength increases and felling more bloated then pumped. Im DC training and my diet is tight, better than it was when i ran halovar. Im just not feeling it ??
well you have two choices. scrap the cycle and do a light PCT or up the dose switching to halovar right now could be an option but you've put a little stress on you're liver for the last 10 days and besides halovar takes a while to kick in.

if it were me? i'd up the dose to a least 2 caps per day. if the sd is legit you should hfeel something good at 30mgs.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
well you have two choices. scrap the cycle and do a light PCT or up the dose switching to halovar right now could be an option but you've put a little stress on you're liver for the last 10 days and besides halovar takes a while to kick in.

if it were me? i'd up the dose to a least 2 caps per day. if the sd is legit you should hfeel something good at 30mgs.
+1. agree with with lenn, up that dose to two caps and see if it gets better.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
SD kicked in the first day for me. My arms were pumped ALL THE TIME on that stuff. Amazing. I was taking only 10 mg per day along with 50mg of promagnon-25. If the SD is legit you will know it because your arms will always be pumped and your strength will be ridiculous.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
SD kicked in the first day for me. My arms were pumped ALL THE TIME on that stuff. Amazing. I was taking only 10 mg per day along with 50mg of promagnon-25. If the SD is legit you will know it because your arms will always be pumped and your strength will be ridiculous.
tru dat!!!

Calikid09

Awards
I'm taking sd as well and I'm 15 or so days in and I dot really feel any strength gains or aggression in the gym that much. Just getting more vasularity and a little extra pump in the gym. I'm wondering the same thing...

Moeller

Moeller

Awards
The real superdrol or a good s-drol clone will let you know almost right away that it's working. If you don't feel like you where born to kick some iron ass right now you should scrap the cycle & start PCT like lenn suggested.

All IMO