All this mdrol talk has got me thinking...

mpd78

Awards
ive been cruising around the forums a lot lately. Forget who, but somebody was talking about running mdrol 2 weeks on 2 weeks pct repeat.

Does anybody have any opinions on this method? (assuming all support supps are in order)

Hmmmm, what about 2 weeks on then pct (nolva ect) and clen, then 2 weeks back on the mdrol then the pct again. Im really just thinking out loud here.

I figured that the clen could help you hold onto the quick gains that are associated with SD. Maybe I'm wrong.

Im really curious to hear any opinions on this.

srykerman

Awards
how long do you plan on running this cycle? :thinking:
check out dr.d'S thread on how to pulse orals!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is not to do it this way.

2 weeks cycle + 2 week pct + 2weeks cycle + 2 week pct = recovery problems and possible gyno issues from rebound estrogen.

i would just run a proper SD cycle followed by a full PCT. At least you know what you're getting into that way. Horomones shouldn't be "played" with. Again, this is just MY opinion.

Edit: unless you run test (inject) throughout. then do 2 weeks kick start, off two/three weeks (just test) and finish two weeks of SD while the test clears, then a full PCT. This would be a smarter cycle IMO.

mpd78

Awards
I will check out Dr d's guide as soon as i finish typing haha.

About the estrogen rebound: thats a very good point, I wonder if there would be a good way to counter that. Maybe an AI or something along those lines. This would be a killer cycle if I could figure out a way to do it safely. No need to do anything stupid. I wish i could get some test, that would be the best thing to do

srykerman

Awards
dude, checkout unrealmachine am profile he is the YODA of superdrol and aplications, don't give up. i know you can make this work safely. :)

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Dr d used to do it that way with D-bol if I remember correctly. It's all in the pulsing thread.

mpd78

Awards
I'm still researching, I want to make it happen but only if i can do it both safely and effectively.

Thanks for the input guys