Coming off ProHormone Question

jo0sh336

Awards
I am finishing a month of Cyanobol, it contains the same active ingredient as Cynostane from AI. I have read sever PCT articles that give a length list to fight the after effects of a cycle. The problem is the money, I don't want to break the bank.

I am already slim, not worried about gaining weight...I could stand to gain 10lbs even if it is fat it won't harm.

Will Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support do the job sufficiently or should I add in anything else. I am trying to stay under 100$ and with AI-PCS coming in at 50$ that works great.

Thanks for the assistance and btw, this was my first trial of a PH and I found it very successful. Changes in my body really began to take form around my third week. The only side affect I noticed was increased libido for 2 weeks.

permanabol

Awards
clomid or nolvadex go to right sight and cheap as hell.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^^ Cant get cheaper or more effective than that mate....

jo0sh336

Awards
Should that be staked along with the PCS or just taken on its own?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should that be staked along with the PCS or just taken on its own?
No, clomid or nolva. Both are cheap, pick one... You'll probably regret not picking one of those up if you go the OTC route...

jo0sh336

Awards
If I remember correctly from when I worked in the pharmacy, isn't Tamoxifen prescription only in the US?

srykerman

Awards
nolva 20/20/10/10 good to go! google tamoxifen citrate for your mouse, he will love the flavors! ;)

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly from when I worked in the pharmacy, isn't Tamoxifen prescription only in the US?
So are injectable steroids but that doesn't mean you can't find it without a script.