Possibly logging H-drol / 1t-tren

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Ok im new to this forum. I do have a decent amount of knowlege about body building and PH's though so dont judge or flame me me by the amount of post i have please. anyways.....

My Stats:
Height 5"6'
Weight 160lbs
BF 14.3%

Diet:

I am using this cycle as a cutter

40/40/20 (Protein/Carbs/fat) Diet with one cheat meal on Sunday

Sample of an average day

1 quart of Ice cold water immediately when I wake up
Meal 1: Fiber one 1 cup / 1 cup of skim / 1 scoop of protein (25 gs) 1 cup of coffee Follwed by morning supplements

Meal 2: Oatmeal / 1 Scoop of protein

Meal 3: 4oz chicken breast / 2 cup Spinach

Meal 4: Protein shake / 2 cup broccoli 1 cap of flax and fish each

Meal 5: 5 oz chicken Salad light honey mustard dressing (only 10 calories per serving I have about 5) 1 cap of flax and fish each

Meal 6: Protein shake / 2 cups Spinach

Routine:

I put this Routine together myself. It worked great last year with my cutting phase I got absolutly astounding results in a very short amount of time (went from about 14% bf to 7% in 2 months)
30 minutes of HIIT cardio every morning except Sunday
Each work out typically takes 30 to 45 mins
EVERYTHING is supersetted only breaks are 1 between each set. This is basicly a super super super set workout. it is very intense i suggest some advanced members to try it i promise you will be sore the next day no matter how strong you are. Now this is phase one I switch to a different superset routine after one month similar to this but ofcourse different work outs.

Monday: Chest
Superset flat bench press / DB bench / DB flies / DB pull overs followed by 15 push ups : 3 Sets 10 reps each a total of 55 reps per set.

Super set Incline bench press / Incline DB flies / Incline push ups 3 Sets 10 reps each a total of 30 reps per set.

Tuesday : Shoulders

Military press supersetted /standing Db press drop sets from 25lbs to 5 lbs /supersetted to upright rows / DB shrugs : 3 Sets 10 reps total of 70 reps per set.

Everything is superseted with 2 minute rests in between sets. This is a very quick day but VERY intense

Wedesday: Legs

my only non superset work out

Squats 15 reps 3 sets

Leg Press 20 reps 3 sets

Weighted lunges

Calf raises 20 reps 3 sets

Thursday: Back

Behind back lat pulldowns supersetted / front lat pull downs supersetted / bicep lat pulldowns : 3 sets 10 reps each a total of 30 reps per set

Pull ups : 10 reps 3 sets

Iso Lat machine: 15 reps 3 sets

T bar rows : 15 reps 3 sets

BB bent over rows drop sets 90 lbs 80lbs 70 lbs ( by this time i am absolutly shot so this is the max I can do ) : 10 reps 3 sets a total of 30 reps per set

Friday: 30 Mins of HIIT tredmill no weight training

Saturday : Biceps / Triceps

EZ curl bar curls wide grip preacher supersetted / wide grip standing supersetted / close grip : 3 sets 10 reps a total of 30 reps per set

Hammer curls supersetted / regular seated curls : 10 reps 3 sets a total of 20 reps per set

Concentration curls: failure

Scull crushers supersetted / close grip bench press supersetted / tricep extentions: 10 reps 3 sets a total of 30 reps per set

V bar pull downs supersetted / straight bar pull downs : 15 reps 3 sets a total of 30 reps per set

Weighted dips : failure

Sunday: off

This routine is very tough but the results are worth the pain.

Cycle support supplements:
Cycle Support by CEL: preload 2 weeks before cycle and dose 4 in the morning 4 at night (Greatest product ever made IMO) while on.
Fish Oil/Flax oil :2 capsules in the morning, 1 capsule with meal 4 and 5
Optimen 2 in the morning 2 before bed

Cycle:

h-drol week 1 50mgs a day/ 6 pumps of 1t-tren ED
h-drol week 2 50mgs a day/ 6 pumps of 1t-tren ED
h-drol week 3 75mgs a day/ 6 pumps of 1t-tren ED
h-drol week 4 75mgs a day/ 6 pumps of 1t-tren ED
h-drol week 5 75mgs a day/ 6 pumps of 1t-tren ED
h-drol week 6 75mgs a day

PCT:
Testosterone Recovery stack by PP
Week 1-4 Sustain alpha 6 pumps 5 days on, 2 days off / Toco-8 1 Scoop ED / EndoAmp Max 1 scoop every day

Nolva: 1-4 40 mgs/ 20 mgs / 20 mgs / 10 mgs (better be safe than sorry)

Aromasin: 1-4 (not sure what my doses will be yet maybe someone can help me out?)

Vitamin E: 1-3 1200 IUs ED

My main concern is, from what I have researched the 19-nor products tend to mess with your Luteotropic hormone off the cycle and when mixed with nolva. I was wondering should I just stick with 4 weeks of 1t-tren to give a full two weeks for the 19-nor to fully leave my system or do you think i am ok leaving it at 1 week off? Should I use letro instead of nolva? I would really prefer nolva since it is superior to letro (boosting test wise not gyno wise). What do you guys think?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i am starting halo/tren may 2nd. You look a little lite on the cals. I would step those up a good bit. Especially 1st thing am and post wo.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Thank you for the advice. I usually eat about 300 calories per meal so 1800 calories total every day. I have gotten great results with this diet and high intensity training

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Anyways I plan on starting june first I will uset this link to log my results all though it seems like no one is interested.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
1800??? WTF, are you kidding? I hope you plan to really step it up on cycle.

At your ht/wt, i would shoot for 3k. At least 225g's of pro.

when i start my cycle i will shoot for 4300-4600 cals daily......you really need to feed your muscles for them to grow, especailly with the flood of anabolic T your going to have in your system.

Even if this is a cutting cycle eat eat eat. During PCT you can cut but dont limit yourself by your cal intake, otherwise send me all your stuff because its not going to do anything for you anyways.

Run a fat burner now or in your 2-3 wk of PCT. eat no less than 2800 cals a day or dont run the cycle. PERIOD.

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
i agree with gymrat i would up the calories at least in the protein section, and less of it from powder. otherwise looks good. ill be watching for updates.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Thank you Gymrat, your advice is very much apritiated. Sorry guys, I have only done one PH cycle before (the ond school superdrol). I usually do everything natural. 1800-2000 calories is what i usually eat on a cutting phase and usually works for me. But as I said ive only done 1 cycle before so I am generally new to this stuff. So I will definatly ramp up the calories. If you could give me a sample that would be great. What kind of fat burner do you guys suggest? EC? lean extreme? I know EC has the best results, but the damn stuff is so expensive now any other suggestions besides that? I was also thinking about either adding DermaTherm Target by PP, or Suppress-C by CEL I Also may start this cycle early So I will keep you guys updated, May 1st is my new to go day =) I am Very excited.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
1800??? WTF, are you kidding? I hope you plan to really step it up on cycle.

At your ht/wt, i would shoot for 3k. At least 225g's of pro.

when i start my cycle i will shoot for 4300-4600 cals daily......you really need to feed your muscles for them to grow, especailly with the flood of anabolic T your going to have in your system.

Even if this is a cutting cycle eat eat eat. During PCT you can cut but dont limit yourself by your cal intake, otherwise send me all your stuff because its not going to do anything for you anyways.

Run a fat burner now or in your 2-3 wk of PCT. eat no less than 2800 cals a day or dont run the cycle. PERIOD.
He's cutting. Eating 3k of cals will not make you lose weight. You'll gain it. Steroids don't make you lose weight diets do. However, being on cycle while in a caloric deficit will help maintain gains and possibly even put some on depending on how his body responds.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Yes thank you Dark, it is just about that time to be cutting i need to lose that last 10lbs of fat so i can get ready for the beach. I do want to maintain my weight maybe gain 5 lbs but i do want to drop 6% bf in the next 2-3 months. And yes my body does gain muscle very easy geneticly on AAS it responds dramaticly, I gained 18lbs in 4 weeks on SD im not sure if that is normal but i feel that if in 4 weeks you gain 18lbs thats pretty damn good, kept about 13 on the pct but I was eating like a train not clean at all. I ran this cycle 5 months ago now i figured i would go for one as a cutter. gymrat does have a point tho my caloric deficit is around 2000-2500 cals so I do need to ramp up my calories just a bit. I was 15lbs lighter last year around so i used this diet and was good enough for me. So should I just ramp up on the portions and leave the diet alone? Or design a new diet?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If your going to cut than cut, dont do it on a PH unless you have a lofty goal. The reason why people should run a PH's is to break through a 225 max bench that one has been putting up for a year or for a really skinny guy to finally put on 10lbs. It is an extra boost, use it to your advantage.

Thats my take on it. Do what you like.

Menacer

Menacer

Awards
Thats a lot of hormones just to lose 10lbs of fat, especially at your weight. You could easily make your goals using the H-drol alone and save yourself a lot of possible sides. JMO.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Thats a lot of hormones just to lose 10lbs of fat, especially at your weight. You could easily make your goals using the H-drol alone and save yourself a lot of possible sides. JMO.
Yea I was thinking the same exact thing today. I might save the 1t-tren for another cycle and just run the H-drol alone. I dont wanna lose weight just that extra 10-15lbs so i can see my abs again i would like to stay at 160 thank you for the advice.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
I will be starting on May 24th. I will continue cutting so I will probably be around 153. I lose weight rather fast. I will continue the log then it would be great if people were interested to keep me motivated

bboystylz

Awards
rm....we're in for the ride with ya...many people choose to just surf thru the logs and not reply (which is the exact opposite of the idea of forums). Know that we are here and watching. I will begin the following cycle in 2 weeks (SUMMER TIME-TIME TO GET SHREDDED!!!):
Week 1 - 50 HDROL
Week 2 - 75 HDROL
Week 3 - 75 H-Drol / 300 Furu
Week 4- 75 H-Drol / 300 Furu / Dermacrine
Week 5 - 75 H-Drol / 300 Furu / Dermacrine
Week 6 - 75 H-Drol / 300 Furu / Dermacrine
Week 7 - 300 Furu / Dermacrine
Weel 8 - 300 Furu / Dermacrine

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
rm....we're in for the ride with ya...many people choose to just surf thru the logs and not reply (which is the exact opposite of the idea of forums). Know that we are here and watching. I will begin the following cycle in 2 weeks (SUMMER TIME-TIME TO GET SHREDDED!!!):
Week 1 - 50 HDROL
Week 2 - 75 HDROL
Week 3 - 75 H-Drol / 300 Furu
Week 4- 75 H-Drol / 300 Furu / Dermacrine
Week 5 - 75 H-Drol / 300 Furu / Dermacrine
Week 6 - 75 H-Drol / 300 Furu / Dermacrine
Week 7 - 300 Furu / Dermacrine
Weel 8 - 300 Furu / Dermacrine
Thanks man, I do appreciate the possitive feedback. Good luck with your cycle looks like a sweet one very well thought out. I presume you have a well thought out PCT to go with along with it. Are you logging your results?

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
update i lost 5lbs cutting this week. im 154.5 I lose weight sooo fastt its rediculous im not a hard gainer because i could put on muscle pretty easily so i guess its just my genetics? Im worried because im losing more than 2lbs a week and it seems unhealthy. I dont know whether to be concerned or happy. so im guessing i will be around 150 when i start my cycle

bboystylz

Awards
Yes, I do, PCT is as follows:
Weeks 9, 10, 11, 12 and possibly 13 (PCT) - Nolva 40/30/20/10, PCT Assist, Suppress-C, maybe low dose Clomid (25mg/day) for 2-3 weeks and all other supps like Jacked 3d, Creatine, etc...
Of course Cycle Assist 2 weeks pre and all throughout along with Taurine, fish oil, multi-vitamin and at least one scoop of AI's Cycle Assist as well...plus TONS of protein.
I have never logged before BUT I am considering it this time. Its all of the logs that I have read that have helped me grow extremely more knowledgeable SO I believe I owe it back to everyone to possible log it...

bboystylz

Awards
BTW...my initial start date was May 24th too. I'm just growing more and more impatient...LOL. Might start a week earlier and start pre-loading in a week from now.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
BTW...my initial start date was May 24th too. I'm just growing more and more impatient...LOL. Might start a week earlier and start pre-loading in a week from now.

LMAO me too man Ive been preloading anyway, but also my main concern is my girlfriend, shes really hot and shes really shallow and doesnt like the way my face bloats up when i go on my cycle. I never tell her im cycling i just tell her im overeating LOL

bboystylz

Awards
HA...I hear ya man, I hear ya! She's probably not gonna like all the extra attention that you'll be getting once you start your cycle...LOL

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
hahaha yea dude shes so over protective. Shes one of those crazy fighting bitches, shes threatened so many girls just for looking at me or checking me out lmao. Just my type =)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
im starting my black dragon labs Tren and H drol may 2nd(5wks). Been pre loading a wk now. Ive been cutting and plan to also cut on cycle but will still be eating 4k daily cals to promote muscle growth. I want to lose 12lbs of fat and gain 15-18lbs back in muscle.

I want to go from in shape to built and cut.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
I will be adding "Real Gains" by Universal to my cycle stuff got great reviews and the nutrition facts are pretty impressive. Hopefully this stuff will help me pack on some muscle I will be drinking one every morning, one for every meal replacement, and one for post. I started preloading 1 week ago im starting in 1 more week! very excited. I decided to go with the h-drol for 6 weeks 1t-tren for 26 days at 4 pumps TIME TO GET HUGE! lol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I will be adding "Real Gains" by Universal to my cycle stuff got great reviews and the nutrition facts are pretty impressive. Hopefully this stuff will help me pack on some muscle I will be drinking one every morning and one for every meal replacement. I started preloading 1 week ago im starting in 1 more week! very excited. I decided to go with the h-drol for 6 weeks 1t-tren for 26 days at 4 pumps TIME TO GET HUGE! lol
Good **** man best of luck. I used RG a few years ago.....haven't used it in ages though I'm sure it's just as solid as it was when I first used it.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Good **** man best of luck. I used RG a few years ago.....haven't used it in ages though I'm sure it's just as solid as it was when I first used it.
Thanks dark, yea just ordered the stuff looks pretty legit. I cant wait to try it, its going to be my first experience with the product. Im also adding GNC's Multi Vita Extreme Athlete pack, one of my friends has been ranting about it so I decided to give it a shot. The packs include their Multi (Mega Men)(2), Amplefied maxertion N.O (Has some Poly Eythlyene Glycol? Which I am pretty sure is deadly? Correct me if im wrong. Niacin, and Their pump blend (2). X12 (Some more Niacin and a Thermogenic Blend)(1). And Aplefied Creatine 189 (pretty self explanitory)(1). I dont know figured id give it a shot, seems like it has a bunch of good stuff in it except for the Poly Eythlyene Glycol.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dark, yea just ordered the stuff looks pretty legit. I cant wait to try it, its going to be my first experience with the product. Im also adding GNC's Multi Vita Extreme Athelete pack, one of my friends has been ranting about it so I decided to give it a shot. The packs include their Multi (Mega Men)(2), Amplefied maxertion N.O (Has some Poly Eythlyene Glycol? Which I am pretty sure is deadly? Correct me if im wrong. Niacin, and Their pump blend (2). X12 (Some more Niacin and a Thermogenic Blend)(1). And Aplefied Creatine 189 (pretty self explanitory)(1). I dont know figured id give it a shot, seems like it has a bunch of good stuff in it except for the Poly Eythlyene Glycol.
I've never heard of it, and would never purchase anything from GNC let alone step into one of their stores.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
I've never heard of it, and would never purchase anything from GNC let alone step into one of their stores.
YES you are absolutly right, I NEVER purchase anything from GNC. My friend has been raving about it so i figured what the hell ill give it a shot. I just noticed it had that Ethy Gly in it and im pretty sure its no good for you.:thinking: Im thinking about just returning it im not trying to die anytime soon lol.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
also adding glycobol very excited for this product it has GREAT reviews

bboystylz

Awards
Well May is here man...we're getting closer and closer to the start of our cycles...CANNOT WAIT...May 21st is my new start date...

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
SO I will be taking my "real gains" first thing in the morning with 2 glycobol caps and a "real gains" shake post workout with glycobol. Will be following a low carb diet also added supress C and formestane 2 pumps in the morning 2 pumps in the afternoon to block cortisol and also adding the stack to my pct . This cycle is packed with a bunch of awsome supplements. I hope I gain a nice amount of weight while losing that last 15. LAST WEEK OF PRELOAD THEN THE FUN STARTS =)! Oh yea by the way I weigh 152 after breakfast =/ . I have been doing 45 minutes of HIIT every morning with a low carb protein shake 30 mins before so I dont lose any muscle I can amost see a full 6 pack again

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Wow I was slaughtered yesterday when I typed that I didnt even remember saying that haha. I dont drink anymore Im trying to get it all out of my system because I will not even touch a sip of alcohol while on my cycle people that drink while cycleing are the most retarded people ever.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Well May is here man...we're getting closer and closer to the start of our cycles...CANNOT WAIT...May 21st is my new start date...
YEA MAN I CANT WAIT! im psyched were gonna b hugee man. People think I do steroids when im not even cycling. Imagine what they are gonna say when Im "on". haha. I have natural high testosterone levels (around 850-875ng/dl) my levels are going to be astronomical once "on". GL with you cycle man Post a link if you decide to log

bboystylz

Awards
LET'S DO THIS---AMPED UP FOR YOU MAN!
I will be following along the whole way and what I will do, if it's cool with you, is semi-log my cycle with updates throughout on your thread...

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
LET'S DO THIS---AMPED UP FOR YOU MAN!
I will be following along the whole way and what I will do, if it's cool with you, is semi-log my cycle with updates throughout on your thread...
im glad ur here all the way bro, ill be with you all the way on your journey as well. ofcourse man were in this together so u can use my page to log as well...lets make it into a contest and see who gains more bitch lmao! Oh its on LOL ......I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT MONDAY! =)

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
and this "real gains" weight gainer by universal is friggen awsome same with G-bol. I feel like I am so energized in the gym. Highly recomend both products they most deffinatly do what they say they do.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
man your excited huh?
Hell yea man. I love the sauce. I dont do it that often so when I do im very psyched. Plus my game is absolutly breath taking while on but on the other hand its always good =P lmao. I also forgot to mention while on the PCT (Nolva, Aromasin, PCT Assist, Supress-C, Formastane, and Sustain Alpha) I will be taking Jacked 3d by USP. I have taken this stuff in the past and i was absolutly astonished with the incredible pumps it gave me. Im usually not a fan of preworkout drinks but this stuff has beta alanine in it and in my opinion is the most important ingredient and crutial in a prework out drink, it helps you recover between sets wayy faster. This stuff also has no sugar and doesnt have all the unneccisary garbage which most preworkout drinks have. So my PCT will be the following with split dosages (one first thing in the morning with vitamins and one before bed with omegas. Along with Cycle assist thoughout the whole cycl)e

Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/10 ED
Aromasin 25/25/12.5 ED
PCT assist 6/6/6/6 ED
Supress-C 0/0/4/4/4/4 ED
Formastane 0/0/4/4/4/4 ED
Sustain Alpha 10/10/10/6/6/6
Cycle Assist 8/8/8/4/4

Im trying to maximize my gains so my losses will be minimal. This stack looks solid

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
im glad ur here all the way bro, ill be with you all the way on your journey as well. ofcourse man were in this together so u can use my page to log as well...lets make it into a contest and see who gains more bitch lmao! Oh its on LOL ......I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT MONDAY! =)
correction Sunday

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Your PCT is a lot. I would maybe lower the doses on some stuff. I am only using inhibit E / anabolic Innov PCT support 3wks @75% full dosage along with Clomid/natural T booster.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Your PCT is a lot. I would maybe lower the doses on some stuff. I am only using inhibit E / anabolic Innov PCT support 3wks @75% full dosage along with Clomid/natural T booster.
I know its alot but Im getting all of it just incase im runing a 6 week pct because im going to extend my cycle to aq 7 or 8 weeker now most likely 7 because i think 8 is too much. 3 DAYS!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know what you mean about extending things. I am on H drol now, i am starting it a week before the tren because the H drol will lag for gains a bit. I plan to run the H drol another wk alone after the 30 days of tren/h drol stack.

I was going to run both for 4wks about a month ago and things got carried away.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Yeah I know what you mean about extending things. I am on H drol now, i am starting it a week before the tren because the H drol will lag for gains a bit. I plan to run the H drol another wk alone after the 30 days of tren/h drol stack.

I was going to run both for 4wks about a month ago and things got carried away.
Yea I would run the H-drol a week after because when you use nolvadex as your PCT while the tren is active in your system, it can "f" with your prolactin levels and you would have to use some Dostinex (caber) to take the milk outta your chest which is obviously no good.

2 DAYS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I have clomid for PCT. I am also going to start it after the tren ends, running it with H drol for the last week.

Ive also been taking Vitex, P5P, and a B complex to avoid any gyno issues. I am too worried about it.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
I have clomid for PCT. I am also going to start it after the tren ends, running it with H drol for the last week.

Ive also been taking Vitex, P5P, and a B complex to avoid any gyno issues. I am too worried about it.
Yea I feel you, im not gyno prone but I still want to take as many precautions as possible to avoid any drastic side effects

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
hahahaha. I was so excited I took my first h-drol pill today and rubbed 3 pumps of tren on my chest and inner arms. I plan on doing another 2 pumps later and taking another pill. Ofcourse I also took my cycle assist. Im going back to bed lol, Im doing cardio today at the gym ill let you know how the placebo turns out hahaha. WOOOOOO cant wait to get huge baby!

Start Stats:
Weight - 152.5
BF - 11/12

Goal
Weight 160.5
BF- 7/8