beginner cycle?

goldflash17

goldflash17

Awards
Hey ive been looking to find a good oral cycle with the best PCT plan possible. I want to use only oral , and after researh i've found anavar and primobolan seem to be the best. I would like to run an 8-10 week cycle.
I was wondering if someone could put together a cylce for me along with a PCT cylce or atleast educate me more on how i should cycle steroids for my first time? I am 6'1" 190lbs

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well first things first. How old are you? If your under 25 I would wait. Theres not going to be much gain. A good compound to start with would be H drol. from (CEL), its mild and wont be too bad on your body.

I would do something like:

50/75/75/100/100/75---6wk.

for PCT clomid or nova would be my first pick but h drol isnt that strong and you could get by with normal stuff. Other support supp:Milk thistle started to 2wks pre cycle and ran until PCT end. Fish/flax oil, multi, some type of joint support.

SnS inhibit E is good as well as anabolic innovations PCT support. Run the 2 of them wk 7-11. inhibit e (2,2,1,1) and Ai pct as directed on bottle. you are going to need 2 bottles of H drol to run it as i directed above.

I think you could gain 15-18lbs on a 6wk h drol cycle. search it and you will find plenty.