Cynostane & 1-T Tren Log - AnabolicMinds.com

Cynostane & 1-T Tren Log

  1. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    Cynostane & 1-T Tren Log


    For anyone who is interested I started yesterday a Cynostane and 1-T Tren stack, set to run for 30 days.

    I am looking to bulk up while minimising fat gains, but really looking for some mass and so will be eating!

    Age 33
    Height 6ft 1"
    Start Weight 187.5lbs
    BF (using calipers and Jackson Pollock method) 9.90%

    Cycle Supps
    Cynostane 3xcaps a day (90mg) for 30 days
    1-T Tren First week 3 squirts a day then 4 each day till finishes, should be roughly 28days by ramping it
    AI Cycle Assist 2xDay
    Agnus Castus (Vitex) 2x400mg a day

    PCT
    I-Force Reversitol
    DS Lean Xtreme
    AI Testopro
    AI Glycobol
    CEE
    AI Maniac Pre Workout (hopefully maintain focus after cycle in workouts)
    I also have about 12days Tamoxifen on hand should I need before all the SERM preachers flame me

    Diet for Day 1 (Will not be logging this everyday just posting this so people get a feel for how I am eating)

    WakeUp 06:30 1xCynostane + 3-4 squirts 1-T Tren
    60g Whey
    100g Oats
    250ml Semi Skimmed Milk

    AM 09:00
    Home made Oat Bake - 60g Oats, 1.5 med Eggs, 20g Ground Almond, 40g Whey Choc Cookie Flavour - good! Other days I sub the eggs for natt pb

    Lunch 12:00 1xCynostane
    300g Low Fat Cottage Cheese
    8oz Sweet Potato

    PM 15:00
    60g Blended Oats Blended 1/2 cup Broccoli and Blended Green Apple, 40g Whey

    Dinner/Pre Workout 18:00 - 1xCynostane
    8oz Chicken Breast - roasted with drizzle Extra VirginOlive Oil and seasoning
    100g Brown Rice mixed with chopped tomatos to make sauce
    1 cup of Spinnach

    30-mins before workout 19:15
    5g Taurine
    3g CEE
    5g AAKG

    Post Workout
    50g Waxy Maize Starch + 30g Whey Isolate

    Pre Bed - 45 mins after Workout
    2x Shredded Wheat 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk
    40g Whey + 60g Milk Protein Isolate
    1tblsp flaxseed oil

    Total Calories 4094 - Protein-390g, Carbs-393g, Fat-114g

    I will weight and take skin readings every 2-3 days and increase/decrease calories accordingly but this is approx 700 above maintenance. A Non-Workout day would be very similar minus the post workout carbs and protein recovery shake.


    Training
    I have been doing and normally train more strength 5x5 3x a week full body based routine focussing on the big lifts but while on cycle I will increase reps and volume and move to a 4 day split to take advantage of the increased recovery etc and will make a real effotr to REALLY focus on isolating and working the muscle groups involved.

    M - Legs Back Bi
    T - Chest Shoulder Tri
    TH - Same as Monday
    F - Same as Tues

    I will then switch straight back to a strength phase on day 1 of PCT and look to a 5x3 2-3 day a week schedule slowly increasing volume and frequency once more over the 4 weeks till fully recovered.
    I am hoping by increasing volume rather than weight on cycle I can work in the hypertrophy ranges of reps and then switch in PCT to strength low rep work and force my body to preserve gains by tapping in to the stregth gains from the cycle.
    I have always trained on cycle for strength and really struggled in PCT o maintain lifts and this obviously does nothing to maintain gains.


    I started 18/04/10 on a rest day and only took 2xCynostane and 2 squirts of 1-T Tren.

    Today 19/04/10 I am on 3xCyno and 3x 1-T Tren and looking forward to some lifting this evening.

    Planned Routine:
    Stiff Legged Deadlift 2x10
    Leg Curls 3x12-15
    Hamstring Curls 2x15
    Calf Raises 2x20
    Barbell Row 4x8
    Lat Pull Down 3x8-10
    Barbell Curls 2x10
    Preacher EzBar Curls 2x10

    Other Day
    Flat Bench Press 4x8
    Incline Bench 3x8
    Flyes 1x12
    Standing Military Press 4x8
    Lateral DB Raises 2x10
    Close Grip Bench 2x8
    Dips Weighted 2x18

    Rests will be 60-90secs without timing myself but from years of having timed I know fairly accurately how long I have waited and often have to stop myself from counting seconds sub-consciously!

    Any feedback, views and or support is all welcome - otherwise I won't bother logging! :-)

  2. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Continue logging regardless of input -dont forget a lot of people just read these posts without saying anything .
  3. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    Continue logging regardless of input -dont forget a lot of people just read these posts without saying anything .
    True

    any feedback?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Well my friend you have quite the work out planned!! hahah 1t and some cynostane let the good times roll as they say. . whats your PCT look like?? and those are some nasty work outs!!! haha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  5. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Well my friend you have quite the work out planned!! hahah 1t and some cynostane let the good times roll as they say. . whats your PCT look like?? and those are some nasty work outs!!! haha
    PCT is laid down in the original post so please take a look and let me know.

    Workout, well I am following good advice to increase reps/volume upto 50% on cycle then coming off reduce volume and increase weights to give the body reason to preserve new mass and not struggle to amintain increased weights from cycle.

    I'll tell you after tommorrow if it is too much!! Thinking today's is the more draining of the two days training.

    Mind do not forget the emphasis is going to be very much on quality of reps and working the muscle as apposed smashing PB'S and I will be terminating each set as soon as a rep becomes noticeably heavier/speed-form show signs of breaking down - I will not be frying the CNS going to total failure like the HIT boys, hoping the mass will come from the food and increased volume of workout - of course the goodies being taken too :-)
  6. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    Day 3

    Woken up and applied the Tren and swallowed the Cynostane with a wash of protein and oats. Tren seems to take an age to absorb in to the skin when you have to walk around for 20minutes fixing breakfast without a top on and UK weather in April - and it is currently as good as April gets!

    Training last night (1st session on cycle) went well nothing extreme but pleasingly I seemed to have assessed the weights on most lifts correctly being I have changed routine and hope to do the same tonight. Good workout, really squeezed the lats on rows and pulldowns and for once, with my enthusiasm for the cycle, quite enojoyed two sets of deads/romanian lifts.

    Will weight myself tommorrow and take BF readings once more, prob do so every 2-3 days and use that to assess calories.

    Notes
    Slept like a baby - and I am a poor sleeper normally.
    Appetite possibly has increased but this might just be subconsciously convincing myself I am hungry as I am looking to consume a calorie surplus.
  7. Senior Member
    matthias7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,627
    Rep Power
    879

    Reputation

    Watch for night-sweat sides.
  8. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    Watch for night-sweat sides.
    From all the logs I have read there is a lot of mention of sweating using Tren especially when working out (can possibly relate to that yesterday but deadlifts has that effect to!) but not at night - hoping not as sleep I struggle with so was really glad with the great sleep yesterday.

    However, I have suffered the sweaty nights before with other products - most memorable was 3-AD it was terrible with this. I think it is something to do with your receptors - I did once research it but when realising it is an inconvieniance and not a problem stopped worrying and forgot all about it.


    Any opinions anyone on diet, cycle, pct etc?
  9. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JW390898 View Post
    Day 3

    Woken up and applied the Tren and swallowed the Cynostane with a wash of protein and oats. Tren seems to take an age to absorb in to the skin when you have to walk around for 20minutes fixing breakfast without a top on and UK weather in April - and it is currently as good as April gets!

    Training last night (1st session on cycle) went well nothing extreme but pleasingly I seemed to have assessed the weights on most lifts correctly being I have changed routine and hope to do the same tonight. Good workout, really squeezed the lats on rows and pulldowns and for once, with my enthusiasm for the cycle, quite enojoyed two sets of deads/romanian lifts.

    Will weight myself tommorrow and take BF readings once more, prob do so every 2-3 days and use that to assess calories.

    Notes
    Slept like a baby - and I am a poor sleeper normally.
    Appetite possibly has increased but this might just be subconsciously convincing myself I am hungry as I am looking to consume a calorie surplus.
    from what ive read cyno does increase appetite -have you checked the writeup on muscletalk forum
  10. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    from what ive read cyno does increase appetite -have you checked the writeup on muscletalk forum
    Sure, think I have read every log on the internet for both compunds and each product in my pct - tend to spend every bored minute researching a cycle!

    Lot of muscletalk posts stating how it is calorie conscious and requires feeding, especially carbs - partly my choice for it along with the milder sides as I tend not to eat carbs in huge amounts normally but saw it as a positive to shock things up on cycle with some pasta and sweet potatoes and tons of oats. The Tren is there to assist with strength and size as Cyno on its own will not get me huge, but also being a lotion no liver issues and it is also quite dry also to assist with lean bulking.

    Thats all the theory anyways.
  11. Senior Member
    corsaking's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    13343

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JW390898 View Post
    Sure, think I have read every log on the internet for both compunds and each product in my pct - tend to spend every bored minute researching a cycle!

    Lot of muscletalk posts stating how it is calorie conscious and requires feeding, especially carbs - partly my choice for it along with the milder sides as I tend not to eat carbs in huge amounts normally but saw it as a positive to shock things up on cycle with some pasta and sweet potatoes and tons of oats. The Tren is there to assist with strength and size as Cyno on its own will not get me huge, but also being a lotion no liver issues and it is also quite dry also to assist with lean bulking.

    Thats all the theory anyways.
    glad to see you think about your liver? do you know how long cyno stays in the blood after end of cycle?
  12. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    glad to see you think about your liver? do you know how long cyno stays in the blood after end of cycle?
    I believe only 8-12 hours.

    I am also using AI Cycle Assist throughout cycle. Cyno is meant to be fairly mild on the organs anyway, so I should have that covered.

    Using Agnus Castrus (Vitex) 2x400mg a day as I came across a lot of logs where people had gyno concerns from Tren and used Vitex to clear it during cycle. Though I am dosing it lower to begin and then the lower side fo a reg cycle for the rest being I am stacking.
  13. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    Day 4 (3x Cynostane 3x1-T Tren)

    187lbs (-.5lb) **** I am eating big and have lost .5lbs!

    Did skin caliper measurements and got different readings but I suspect more accurate as I had the mrs do them as apposed attempting it myself and came in at 12%bf which would suggest a loss of weight and increase in fat in 4 days - but in reality I think this percentage to be more likely than the one I took so will use this as my starting gauge.

    I do not feel any chunkier so am confident I have not set off on the path of lardiness.

    I will add an extra 150-200 calories today and plan for the same tommorrow but will now take weight and bf recordings daily in an effort to get the optimum food intake for this cycle.

    Good workout last night, once more did well with guessing my starting weights, though I did have to accept only 1 set of dips rather than my planned 2 as my triceps struggled on the first set and I felt it silly to fry them so early on into this, hopefully there will be an increased work capacity next time or soon.

    4200 Calories Today, 390g Protein, 125g Fats and the rest Carbs (software crashed on me but think it was about 480g).

    Moving on to 4 squirts of Tren from tommorrow.
  14. New Member
    jklooking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    58

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JW390898 View Post
    Day 4 (3x Cynostane 3x1-T Tren)

    187lbs (-.5lb) **** I am eating big and have lost .5lbs!

    Did skin caliper measurements and got different readings but I suspect more accurate as I had the mrs do them as apposed attempting it myself and came in at 12%bf which would suggest a loss of weight and increase in fat in 4 days - but in reality I think this percentage to be more likely than the one I took so will use this as my starting gauge.

    I do not feel any chunkier so am confident I have not set off on the path of lardiness.

    I will add an extra 150-200 calories today and plan for the same tommorrow but will now take weight and bf recordings daily in an effort to get the optimum food intake for this cycle.

    Good workout last night, once more did well with guessing my starting weights, though I did have to accept only 1 set of dips rather than my planned 2 as my triceps struggled on the first set and I felt it silly to fry them so early on into this, hopefully there will be an increased work capacity next time or soon.

    4200 Calories Today, 390g Protein, 125g Fats and the rest Carbs (software crashed on me but think it was about 480g).

    Moving on to 4 squirts of Tren from tommorrow.
    Very nice. I'm keeping track of this thread. Keep us posted!
    JK
  15. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jklooking View Post
    Very nice. I'm keeping track of this thread. Keep us posted!
    JK
    Well I have finished - worst cycle ever!

    On days 9&10 I was so lethargic and felt spaced and had mild chest pains so emailed the customer advice from where I bought it and discussed the cycle with and was told to drop the Tren down to 2 squirts. I did this for 2 days and it felt a bit better but not great so figured I'd cut the Tren all together and use it another time being I had prob a 3 week cycle left with how I had used it.

    From there I never really felt much better. I have had horrible back pains but not pumps like I normally would have from a PH and even mega dosing Taurine and cuycle support supps never dealt with it - also energy has been low despite increased calories.

    I had no strength increases and weight gains were mild if non existant in respect to the compound when you consider the calories being consumed. I gained about 6lbs and increased from 10.5% to nearly 12%bf - and I ate clean, though did no cardio as had no energy and had to focus what I had on weights.

    So basically today is first day of PCT when I should have had 9 days left of Cyno (now in the bin). Horrible cycle.

    On plus notes I have not felt shut down at all and libido has been normal or better throughout, very very mild acne as in a couple of small face pimples and possibly a tiny shrinkage of balls - but though the mrs would disagree I never check them that often outside of a cycle to really compare that well!
    Hoping given back and energy aside recovery will be quick and have decided being I feel no shut down at all to stick with Reversitol and Lean Xtreme. I am going to save my Testopro and Glycobol for next PCT.

    I am going to go back to the Anabolic Solution diet tommorrow and with the Lean Xtreme in PCT lose a little of the bloat for summer, then come August/September give the Tren a go, possibly buying another to have a 4-6 week run or maybe stack it with straight 1-T.

    Anyways rubbish cycle and very dissapointing - only thing I can agree with on the Cyno front is it is easy recovery (if how I am feelingnow is anything to go by) but so mild for gains that my experience of back pains make it not worth it - assuming the Tren combo did not aggrevate this but I have been off it for 2 weeks and do not believe.
  16. New Member
    jklooking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    58

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JW390898 View Post
    Well I have finished - worst cycle ever!

    On days 9&10 I was so lethargic and felt spaced and had mild chest pains so emailed the customer advice from where I bought it and discussed the cycle with and was told to drop the Tren down to 2 squirts. I did this for 2 days and it felt a bit better but not great so figured I'd cut the Tren all together and use it another time being I had prob a 3 week cycle left with how I had used it.

    From there I never really felt much better. I have had horrible back pains but not pumps like I normally would have from a PH and even mega dosing Taurine and cuycle support supps never dealt with it - also energy has been low despite increased calories.
    I did not like Tren for that reason. I've been trading my stock away because of the lethargy I felt while on.

    Sorry to hear it was a pisser.

    JK
  17. New Member
    JW390898's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    414

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jklooking View Post
    I did not like Tren for that reason. I've been trading my stock away because of the lethargy I felt while on.

    Sorry to hear it was a pisser.

    JK
    be honest cant say for sure that was Tren as I have still had it to some extent for the 10 days since packing it in and sticking with just Cynostane.

    the fact i have two thirds left i will use it or try it again at least - not a cheap ph in first place and never know it might not have been cause at all but cyno and the combo made cyno worse! - hoping anyway, gonna have a break for a couple of months now anyways
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone ran cynostane
    By mcssassin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 11:02 AM
  2. cynostane?
    By MHA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 10:17 AM
  3. Cynostane not at NP?
    By n8te in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 07:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in