Need PH Cycle Feedback and Questions

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

Need PH Cycle Feedback and Questions

Planning to run a cycle with Finaflex Ripped and I'm pretty sure I have everything I need but still had a few questions and needed some feedback from some people that have gone a few rounds.

Stack:
    Finaflex Ripped by Redefine Nutrition- Oral 30 day cycle. (Starting with 1 pill a day for first few days then upping to 2 pills a day til done).

Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs - All in one supp. for milk thistle and misc items for a cycle. Have enough all the way through PCT. Preloading for 2 weeks to help bolster system and prep for cycle.

PCT Assist by Competitive Edge Labs - Help with PCT to boost natural test lvls with misc ingredients.

Nolvadex - Using as my actual PCT. Have seen everywhere about dosing 40/40/20/20 but was thinking of breaking it down 40/30/20/10 to work the body off of it even smoother.

Was looking to see if this looks solid for a cycle or if I should change anything.
    1)Does the PCT always run 40/40/20/20 or is the 2nd way an option?
    2)Do I need an AI for during cycle? Been going over logs and websites for a few hours but nothing really definitive about it. Need first hand experience and feedback.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

So finished up doing some research and decided to change the SERM to clomid since nolvadex is a bad choice for anything with tren due to progesterone. Also have an AI just for the end of the PCT just to be safe. Trying to cover everything to have a solid cycle with a strong PCT to retain/recover as best as possible. Was thinking of dosing the clomid 75/50/25/25 or 50/50/25/25.

Still looking to get some feedback/input from anyone on the cycle and dosing. Thanks in advance for any help.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I am stacking halo and tren soon, Ive researched for 2wks. You should google the compound. You'll find endless threads from 07,08, and a few 09's.

First, with tren you want some anti gyno stuff. Vitex, P5P, I-Dope, B-6. These will prevent flareups. Run 2 or 3 on cycle. 2 doses daily. If something really goes wrong stop the tren and stick with Clomid.

Next your joints are going to take a beating. You want something during cycle and for PCT. I got 2 cans of Animal Flex, but there are lots of formula's you can pick from.

Third, you dont have any healthy fats listed?? I would do fish/flax oil as a min. but a omega 3-6-9 complex would be good.

Last, tren is going to make your two friends downstairs stop producing T. If you want things to work as normal you should use a natural booster like Tribulus or a basic T booster.

I have all my stuff on a table in my place and I have 30 bottle of sh!t!!, tren is tough on the body. Make sure you use the proper support. goodluck
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

forgot, dose the clomid 50/50/50/50 and also pick up taurine if your getting back pumps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 05:38 PM
  2. NPP questions & feedback help
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 06:27 AM