Clean bulk help

billyXarruda

Awards
OK this is my first post here. I've been lurking these forums for awhile and also on the AMs site. So I figured I'd finally post a question looking for some advice. I'm 27 now and have been lifting for quite a few years. Although the past year I haven't been quite as disciplined due to injuries, health and other personal problems. But I'm ready now to get back into the groove of things and I want some advice on what I should take to increase in size. I would really to put on a good ten lbs in the next 6-8 weeks with cutting down some unwanted body fat(most my belly) My diet is great I need no help there and I've got some routines in mind. But I just need something (natural) good to take to help with my pumps, energy, size, and libido. Being 27 I've definitely noticed a decrease in T-levels. I've still got a good libido, don't get me wrong, but if it was better I wouldn't complain.
A few years back I did a Superdrol/Epistane stack. It was absolutely ridiculous. I gained almost 34 lbs in just about 7 weeks. No lie. And during my PCT from that I only lost about 8 lbs. I don't really want to go that route again due to some of the negative side effects I had from that. I also tried jungle warfare back in the day and that worked real good for me.
I've been doing some research lately about test boosters and natural alternatives to steroids but pretty much everything is hit or miss. I can't find any solid reviews of anything. I see a lot about 6-oxo, methoxy, IGF-1(which seems to be pretty bogus). The only thing I'm currently taking is Arginine, Tribulus and ZMA. They all work IMO but I just want to see better results. I know I'm not going to have a cycle that's comparable to the one I mentioned above but like I said a good 10-15 lbs of lean mass would be nice to add in the next 6-8 weeks. Thanks guys.
-Billy