First PH Cycle!!! P-Mag!!

Texan281

Awards
Ok, After intense research I've decided to run P-Mag as my very first PH cycle! I'm 21 years old 5'11 3/4 and 180 lbs with my bf % being somewhere around 12-14%. Ive read that for beginners my dosing should be something like 50/50/75/75 but I'm thinking 50/50/75/75/75/75 should get me the results I want. I've been preloading 1000 mg milk thistle 3x daily for the past week. I will start Cycle assist with my cycle and run it all the way thru my cycle whether i decide to run it for 4 weeks or 6 weeks. PCT will be PCT Assist & Inhibit-E. Also, Ive been thinking about using Formestane. Does this sound like too much for a beginner? and if so, will it be effective to use for PCT? Ive heard that it really helps libido in PCT and loss of libido for me would be horrible as my GF loves to bang(and thinks there's something wrong with her when i dont)! Also, SERMs have been a huge topic of discussion for me. Some ppl swear by it on any PH cycle and I've heard some say for P-Mag it is not needed.

With all that said I would appreciate all advice, questions, comments and suggestions from people with extensive PH experience!! Thanks to all!

BTW Ppl who read this and are thinking of responding with something like "You need to wait a few years, You need to do more research" etc. Just save it...These PH's will be gone in a few months anyway

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
well the milk thistle isnt really necessary until your pct because it repairs more than prevents damage. i wouldnt think formestane would be necessary either because from what i heard pmag reacts alot like hdrol which is very dry. grab a serm because you wont be sorry if it works but if you dont and you get gyno youll be kicking yourself. im not too sure on the dosing because i havent taken this compound. Goodluck!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Anti gyno- vitex, P5P, B6, I-Dopa. i would pick up a few, they are cheap.

Also, 3,000mgs of milk thistle is way too much. 1,000mg a day would be more in-line.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
For a PMAG cycle i don't think a serm is necessary. . if you want you can use some Formestane to help sustain and maintain gains. . .some supc would be nice too because it will help the cortisol. . pmag is a very dry and lean gain. . very similar to h-drol soo what i would do is just run some C.E.L. Cycle assist. . during cycle preload 1-2wks prior. . .that run C.E.L. PCT Assist with some inhibit e, or form, and you'll be good to go. . its a very mild cycle and expect 5-10lbs some one in there. . reduction in BF and vascularity is what you'll be seeing with some decent poundage baby!!! hahah whats your diet look like?? you should stick to a 3-4.5k diet clean! and 1-1.5gallons of water a day :biglaugh:

MarBaSxx

MarBaSxx

Awards
  • Established
you cant get gyno on p mag why do you all talk crap on these boards get real gear
while i agree about using real gear...prohormones are a good stepping stone. jumping right into test and dbol isnt always the best way

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
you cant get gyno on p mag why do you all talk crap on these boards get real gear
Thanks for all that insite. . truely we are blessed with your knowledge and belief of using steriods. . . i mean really. . . . :bryce: