FINAL 8 weeks of 20 week cut Epi/Alpha t2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

FINAL 8 weeks of 20 week cut Epi/Alpha t2

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member

I am getting used to the thermo and really loving it as soon as my workout starts I begin sweating and after a few sprints I am dripping

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    I am getting used to the thermo and really loving it as soon as my workout starts I begin sweating and after a few sprints I am dripping
    i am thinking about getting a jug of poseidon, between workouts and working in a box factory i am doing so much sweating hydration is becoming a problem.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Professional Member

6 weeks out time to add in the Phera for the next 4 weeks. EPI will be dropped down to 20mg a day to account for the addition of Phera alpha and lean extreme dosing will remain the same
    •   

4. Professional Member

well cutting any lbs while on phera is going to be hard so i' am going to have to go by the tape measure and mirror. i am starting to see seperation in my shoulders when I flex and my stomach feels smaller so even without weight loss I think the fat is coming off. Vascularity is coming in too but that's expected while i'm on phera
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well cutting any lbs while on phera is going to be hard so i' am going to have to go by the tape measure and mirror. i am starting to see seperation in my shoulders when I flex and my stomach feels smaller so even without weight loss I think the fat is coming off.
    i am not on phera but i am seeing pretty much the same. for me AT-2 is working more as a recomp than weight cutter, although i am down 4 lbs in 2 weeks the mirror reflects more than that.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well cutting any lbs while on phera is going to be hard so i' am going to have to go by the tape measure and mirror. i am starting to see seperation in my shoulders when I flex and my stomach feels smaller so even without weight loss I think the fat is coming off. Vascularity is coming in too but that's expected while i'm on phera
    Very nice!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  7. Professional Member

weight is staying even but appears not losing any definition which is a good sign. I will do a water cut next week to take a look where things are.
  8. Professional Member

i am experiencing heavy muscle soreness i've been doing high reps for lesser body pats and using glyco carn you do stay pumped up on this stuff. I am coming off phera and staying on epi alone i need to see the weight come done. I have been on higher carbs and my waist and shoulders are still looking ripped so i really believe this t2 is acting just like t3 did with my body just a little less powerful but still very good especially for otc will be a staple of my cuts
  9. Diamond Member

i am experiencing heavy muscle soreness i've been doing high reps for lesser body pats and using glyco carn you do stay pumped up on this stuff. I am coming off phera and staying on epi alone i need to see the weight come done. I have been on higher carbs and my waist and shoulders are still looking ripped so i really believe this t2 is acting just like t3 did with my body just a little less powerful but still very good especially for otc will be a staple of my cuts
    i have never tried t3, but i agree about the at-2 working well. good luck, my friend.
  10. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How did it end up?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha One- The final concensus?
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 10:06 PM
  2. Final Review of the ERASE and Alpha-T2