Liftingstud's venture to the darkside!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Well boys HERE WE GO!!! Will be starting in a few wks. Just trying to get the correct time line with everything and summer vacations. Heres what I have planned:

CYCLE:
Test E wks 1-10 500mg
Phera wks 1-4 30-40mg (might go 5 wks)
Hdrol wks 9-12 100mg
Anastrozole wks 1-12 0.5mg EOD

I had planned to run a cutting cycle to get all ripped up for the summer but got the test and said F*** cutting, LETS GET BIG!

The first time I ran phera I loved it. Felt great throughout and no sides to report. Also had great gains. Figured this would be a great way to kick off the cycle.

The Hdrol at the end is much like winni would be to help harden my physique. Why 100mg you might ask? I have run it up to this point previously usually at the end and this is where I think Hdrol shines. 75mg is okay mild recomp but at 100mg gezzz, loved it.

PCT (starting after wk 12):
Clomid 100mg first 3 days then 50mg rest wk, then 25/25
Tamox 80mg first 3 days then 40mg rest wk, then 40/20/20

I like to bump up the first 3 days of PCT to help blood levels jump up quickly. Also depending on $ flow might add in PP TRS when I drop off the clomid.

So there it is very simple and basic.
Anyone see any problems or have any questions or suggestions?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
HCG while on cycle?
Since its only 12wks i figured it wasnt needed...??? Figured if I was going longer or was adding deca or EQ I would use it. I might not even run the Hdrol. Thats the part i really go back and forth on.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Whatsup my carolina bro?!? Good luck on you trip to the darkside.....

rsr08

Awards
Definitely log this and update this. I was thinkin of runnin my first test cycle w/ a mdrol kickstart and finish off w/ hdrol, the same way you're doing it. Tho, I'm only going for 10 wks.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Definitely log this and update this. I was thinkin of runnin my first test cycle w/ a mdrol kickstart and finish off w/ hdrol, the same way you're doing it. Tho, I'm only going for 10 wks.
I plan on logging it, probably a wk by wk log. Will post diet soon and rough workout. Thought about 10 wks but got 2 10ml bottles so figured just run them til there gone.

Still on the fence about the hdrol. Might sub epi in for just use nothing at the end.

Not sure what to expect in the weight gain department. Hopefully going to try and keep it a leaner bulk. But will def post the diet here soon.

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Id get some hcg if i were you.... its soooo cheap yet so effective.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no need for HCG, but if u have it then use it

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
no need for HCG, but if u have it then use it
Im never going to do a cycle over 8 weeks without it. Its not a necessity for such a short cycle, but it makes pct so much smoother....

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1:
250mg test e, 30mg phera
weight around 203-205ish last few days

Well boys minutes ago the cherry was popped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty easy must say. Def learned it comes out the bottle SLOW!!!!!!!!! Was def nervous and heart was beating quick... but quick in with the needle, aspirated (no blood) and slow in with the test, little blood dripped out after i pulled the needle out but here we go!!!!!! Will update on a fair regular basis.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Im down for this sickness mang!!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I'm down for the ride. Best of luck brother!!!!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
WK2:
test e 250mg 2x/wk
30mg phera ED
weight been around 207 for last few days

Been a busy man as of late but things are going well. Weight has slightly increased but def noticed a recomp look where my muscles look larger. Pumps have also been getting a lot better day by day. Strength is definately on the move. Not sure if the test is slowing starting to affect me but yesterday my libido was off the chain. I had the day off and the gf had the afternoon off and lets just say she got worked all afternoon and was ready for more later that night. Her words exactly: "If your going to be like this the whole time... please dont come off!" LOL!

The workout split is divided over 6 days, recently split quads and hams
Sun: back
Mon: chest
Tues: quads
Wed: arms
Thur: hams
Fri: off
Sat: shoulders

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16
test e 250mg 2x/wk
30mg phera ED
weight been around 210ish for last few days

Weight slowly coming along. Def seeing a nice increase in strength. This is usually what I notice with phera in the first couple wks then the weight starts coming faster wk 3 and on.
Def still seeing a very strong libido and really up from start. Cant wait for this wk and the 4-10!!! Def feel a noticed increase in aggression.
No problems with inj pretty simple and easy. Inj site usually most sore 2 days after. The gear I have is totally painless when injecting which is wonderful.
No sides to report. Def excited about how this is going.

Run down on the diet.
wakeup: 30g whey iso with 20g carbs
meal 1: 5 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 4 slices whole wheat toast
meal 2: 50g whey casien mix, 1 cup oats, 1TBL mac nut oil
meal 3: 8oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice quinoa mix, 30g peanuts
meal 4: repeat of meal 3 depends
meal 5: (postworkout) 40g whey, 80g waxy maize
meal 6: 8oz chicken, lean ground beef, steak, fish really just varies, 1 cup of brown rice quinoa mix, if lean protein 20g peanuts or almonds are added
meal 7: (prebed) 40g casien, 1TBL mac nut oil (sometime will repeat meal 6)

yeah its a lot of shakes but I am on the go so hard to get the time to sit down and eat 6-7 full meals so do my best.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro on day five of test and dbol. Good luck.