Epi/Tren progress/results

J

jayrocker

Awards
Hey all,

Thought I would give an update on my current Epi/tren cycle and get some feedback. I have 3 days left on my 4 week run on Epi/tren. 20mg/80mg. I'm a little disappointed and then again im not...My cycle went like this..

Weight on day 1 ---178--17% BF :-(

Week 2---170---(Cant belive I dropped 8 pounds)

Week 3---177---

Current---182---9% BF :)

I am totally stoked about the lean ripped look I achieved during this cycle. I guess I shouldn't get down on myself for not gaining a ton of weight..If you trully break it down I guess I did cut the BF and put on 12 pounds of lean..I think one of the contributors to my gains was lack of planing on my diet..I should have been eating alot more....Lesson learned.....

What do you guys suggest for my future cycle..I think I'll save the Epi/Tren for a cut. Lookin to put on some Mass. Should I run Epi/Tren at 30/120 next time around? You guys think this was a successful run?

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
If you truly dropped 8% BF AND gained 4 lbs, I'd define that as successful. Not sure how much more you could ask for.
Break it down: started with 147 lbs lean and finished with 166lbs lean mass. Best of luck to you keeping all that during PCT. I'd definitely up the epi dosing to at least 30, maybe even 40 (just listen to your body). Most people seem to run epi for 6 weeks, so maybe a bridge?
You want mass? Superdrol. End of sentence, you'll have no choice but to grow.