HCG

G79

Is this necessary for a 12 week cycle.

Test E 500 for 12 weeks

Anavar weeks 8-13 60 ED

I have read alot of conflicting information. Need some advice.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
This link will probably help you.

It's specifically about hcg being given to test-e recipients on cycle.

jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/90/5/2595

: copy and past into your browser. AM wouldn't let me post the link bc my post level

LIFTINBIG

LIFTINBIG

Awards
I run HCG on EVERY cycle, I usually start around week 5 or 6, just depends when I feel my body shutting down, you can always tell bc your testes get smaller. Trust me once you start running HCG during your cycle you'll never stop. It really helps me a lot with keeping gains.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Ive never really heard of people doing it for 6-8 week ph cycles... but according to the reasons why you would take it, it seems like it might be a good idea. I have some stashed away and am thinking about mabey taking it week 5 and 6 of my m1,4add + p-mag cycle. I am thinking of it bc i usually get shutdown pretty bad even from short cycles

LIFTINBIG

LIFTINBIG

Awards
Ive never really heard of people doing it for 6-8 week ph cycles... but according to the reasons why you would take it, it seems like it might be a good idea. I have some stashed away and am thinking about mabey taking it week 5 and 6 of my m1,4add + p-mag cycle. I am thinking of it bc i usually get shutdown pretty bad even from short cycles
It will work perfect for you then if you shut down that easily! A lot of top BB guys run HCG during thier cycle have great results with it!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this necessary for a 12 week cycle.

Test E 500 for 12 weeks

Anavar weeks 8-13 60 ED

I have read alot of conflicting information. Need some advice.
For a 12 weeks test-e cycle, im gonna say HCG isnt necessary, seeing that your not too old to bounce back quickly on your own IMO...

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
It will work perfect for you then if you shut down that easily! A lot of top BB guys run HCG during thier cycle have great results with it!
what kind of dosing would you recomend then for a 6 week cycle... im assuming you would inject during weeks 5 and 6? I already have the hcg, the sterile water to mix with and some insulin needles

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
not to jack the thread... sorry just the same question for a diff cycle...

LIFTINBIG

LIFTINBIG

Awards
what kind of dosing would you recomend then for a 6 week cycle... im assuming you would inject during weeks 5 and 6? I already have the hcg, the sterile water to mix with and some insulin needles
I run my HCG at 250ius 2x a week, more than that isnt necessary bc HCG can cause bloating in some people.