Help for lethargy

weeniman

Awards
Hi everyone,
Halfway thru my m-drol run and the lethargy is overwhelming. No other sides to speak of. Taking the standard support supps. Please advise!!!

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
Hi everyone,
Halfway thru my m-drol run and the lethargy is overwhelming. No other sides to speak of. Taking the standard support supps. Please advise!!!
caffiene helps watch the bp though:AR15firing::drive:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
dhea helped me greatly........50mgs ED go to 100mgs if need be.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
lennoxchi hit the nail on head,same deal for me if i get lethargy on cycle.

andro

Awards
yep dhea should work.....also try increasing carbohydrate intake

weeniman

Awards
WOW, that DHEA fixed me right up!!! almost a miracle.

THANK YOU guys for your help.

Now can someone explain why this worked so well?

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
bump... i know dhea is the precursor to many hormones, but anyone have an explanation

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Put a bit of pregnenolone in there as well. Then (possibly) run pregnenolone PCT.

It should help you come off DHEA. DHEA will certainly cause adrenal fatigue once you're off it. It blocks the cortisol response but the stuff itself somehow replaces cortisol. I forget exactly. Its neurosteriod and has many functions.

Again preg. will help the come down, but (I don't think) will do much whilst "on"

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Basically the Phera is knocking out your cortisol response. DHEA is operating in a substitute role. Oral DHEA to test conversion is low BTW. The wiki will probably give you the exact mechanism.

DHEA was the darling of the anti-aging but they turned to resveratrol.

weeniman

Awards
Basically the Phera is knocking out your cortisol response. DHEA is operating in a substitute role.

Are you suggesting that I have too little cortisol, or that the m-drol (not phera) is affecting my response to cortisol?

It's curious then that many m-drol (or phera) PCT's include a cortisol suppressant.

The pregnenolone suggestion is intriguing. Just did a few minutes of research and was amazed. Surprised I haven't heard more about this versatile, old school master hormone, especially around here. Maybe in a different forum.:dunno:

weeniman

Awards
Yep, it's dicussed a lot in some other forums. Going to read now.:haha: