First time Monster Stack Cycle

  1. New Member
    tasko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%

    First time Monster Stack Cycle


    Hello,
    I've just registered at this forum and let me say it's fabulous.
    I am 32 year old, 198 lbs., 5"6 with 16% fat.
    I was training 10 year ago and stop.... that was 8 years pause
    This January i start training again and I am so happy.
    I need your help.I do not want to make mistakes while running the cycle and hope you will help me.

    I am planing to start 4 week cycle (maybe I need 8 week?). This will be my very very first time stack.

    Gaspari Size On
    Gaspari Super Pump
    Athletic Edge IntrAbolic
    DS Activate Xtreme
    Gaspari Novedex XT
    Genomyx Slin Sane
    Competitive Edge H-Drol 25 mg.

    Week 1 what should i use for loading ?, Size on 1 doze, SuperPump 1 doze, AX- ?, Novedex XT 1 cap, IntrAbolic 1 doze, Slin Sane 1 doze
    Week 2 H-Drol 1 in the morning and 1 at night,Size on 1 doze, SuperPump 2 doze, AX 2 caps, Novedex XT 2 caps, IntrAbolic 1 doze, Slin Sane 1 doze
    Week 3 H-Drol 2 in the morning and 1 at night,Size on 1 doze, SuperPump 2 doze, AX 2 caps, Novedex XT 2 caps, IntrAbolic 1 doze, Slin Sane 1 doze
    Week 4 H-Drol 2 in the morning and 1 at night,Size on 1 doze, SuperPump 2 doze, AX 2 caps, Novedex XT 2 caps, IntrAbolic 1 doze, Slin Sane 1 doze
    Week 5 H-Drol 3 in the morning and 1 at night,Size on 1 doze, SuperPump 2 doze, AX 2 caps, Novedex XT 2 caps, IntrAbolic 1 doze, Slin Sane 1 doze
    Week 6
    Week 7

    I am planning to became huge....lean muscle
    My diet is:
    3500 cal a day ( 45% protein (min 300-380 grams/per day), 35% carbs, 20% fats), something like this:
    chicken,turkey breast, lean beef, fish, eggs, milk, some carbs, a lot of fruits and vegy ...

    The other "food" is like:
    ON Whey 100%- 10 lbs
    American Sport Americah Whey- 10 lbs
    Syntrax Matrix 5- 3x5 lbs
    Gaspari Myofusion- 3x5 lbs
    Scivation Xtend
    Animal Pak


    I've read a lots of thread here and I can't decide:
    1. Do I need anything else ?
    2. Are my dosage ok?
    3. Do I need PCT and if i need what kind ?

    Any advice or criticism are wellcome !
    Thanks in advance!

    P.S. Please excuse my bad english ...

  2. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234819
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    for hdrol you should dose it 50-75mgs 4-6 weeks.

    novedex would be used as part of the pct.

    novedex 2/2/1/1
    test booster - cel pct assist
    cortisol product optional - reduce xt
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. New Member
    tasko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    for hdrol you should dose it 50-75mgs 4-6 weeks.

    novedex would be used as part of the pct.

    novedex 2/2/1/1
    test booster - cel pct assist
    cortisol product optional - reduce xt
    Thank you very much for your help!
    You meen that I need the main cycle about 4-6 week and that PCT? Should I remove Novedex XT from main ?
    MAIN
    Week 1
    Week 2 H-Drol 1 in the morning and 1 at night
    Week 3 H-Drol 1 in the morning and 1 at night
    Week 4 H-Drol 2 in the morning and 1 at night
    Week 5 H-Drol 2 in the morning and 1 at night
    Week 6 H-Drol 2 in the morning and 1 at night

    PCT
    Week 6- Novedex XT- 2 caps
    Week 7- Novedex XT- 2 caps
    Week 8- Novedex XT- 1 caps
    Week 9- Novedex XT- 1 caps

    Cel pct assist is for PCT or for main cycle?
    Did you think the other "food" is good ?
    Thanks again.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    pillsRgood's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    585
    Rep Power
    1111
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    53.82%

    You should get your blood work done before you start, that way you ll have base numbers and an idea where normal is for you...just in case things go bad with the Hdrol...failure to prepare is preparing to fail, or something like that...good luck and keep pumping brother
  5. Senior Member
    hoopem6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,181
    Rep Power
    1385
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Using Super Pump on cycle will drastically raise your blood pressure. Save the creatine, pre-workout products, and test booster for your PCT.
  6. Elite Member
    GeekPoop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,263
    Rep Power
    234819
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    92.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tasko View Post
    Thank you very much for your help!
    You meen that I need the main cycle about 4-6 week and that PCT? Should I remove Novedex XT from main ?
    MAIN
    Week 1
    Week 2 H-Drol 1 in the morning and 1 at night
    Week 3 H-Drol 1 in the morning and 1 at night
    Week 4 H-Drol 2 in the morning and 1 at night
    Week 5 H-Drol 2 in the morning and 1 at night
    Week 6 H-Drol 2 in the morning and 1 at night

    PCT
    Week 6- Novedex XT- 2 caps
    Week 7- Novedex XT- 2 caps
    Week 8- Novedex XT- 1 caps
    Week 9- Novedex XT- 1 caps

    Cel pct assist is for PCT or for main cycle?
    Did you think the other "food" is good ?
    Thanks again.
    CEL pct assist would be for your PCT, its a test booster and youll dose it 3 caps am 3 caps pm.

    Other food = other supps? Id save most of them for later use IMO, I always take a pre workout but Id add the rest into your pct and use normally
    Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Using Super Pump on cycle will drastically raise your blood pressure. Save the creatine, pre-workout products, and test booster for your PCT.
    keep an eye on bp and there wont be an issue, if he gets problems dont use SP.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  7. New Member
    tasko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%

    Thank you very much for the help!
    I read a lot, PM a lot of members and I start to figure what I need and how to do it.
    As I understand ... with yours help ( my english is bad):

    Week 1- PreLoad 1 a day AI Cycle Support
    Week 2- 2 X AI Cycle Support,50 CEL H-Drol
    Week 3- 2 X AI Cycle Support,50 (or 75) CEL H-Drol
    Week 4- 2 X AI Cycle Support,75 CEL H-Drol
    Week 5- 2 X AI Cycle Support,75 CEL H-Drol
    Week 6- 2 X AI Cycle Support,75 CEL H-Drol

    PCT
    Week 7- 3 X IForce Nutrition Reversitol,Size-On
    Week 8- 2 X IForce Nutrition Reversitol,Size-On
    Week 9- 2 Reversitol,4 X AI POST Cycle Support,Size-On
    Week 10- 1 X Reversitol,4 X AI POST Cycle Support,Size-On
    Week 11- 4 X AI POST Cycle Support,Size-On
    Week 12- 4 X AI POST Cycle Support,Size-On

    How that sound ?
    Can I use Activate Xtreme and Novedex XT at this cycle ?

    Thanks in advance!
  8. New Member
    tasko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%

    bump...
    anyone...
    pls...
  9. Senior Member
    youngandfree's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,285
    Rep Power
    2269
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    20.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    So you arr returning tp lifting after an 8 year layoff? How long have you been back at it. If you have less than 8-12 months consistent training since your return, I would hold off on the hormonal stuff until you get your body back to previous shape. Just my opinion. You will notice good gains just with good diet plan and workout program.
  10. New Member
    tasko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by youngandfree View Post
    So you arr returning tp lifting after an 8 year layoff? How long have you been back at it. If you have less than 8-12 months consistent training since your return, I would hold off on the hormonal stuff until you get your body back to previous shape. Just my opinion. You will notice good gains just with good diet plan and workout program.
    I am training for 3 months now...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Almost time to MONSTER up how should i do this log
    By mixedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 09:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in