Test Prop cycle, how can I avoid gyno?

C

cjpraro

Awards
I'm going to run a test prop cycle soon and I'm using Nolva and Clomid for PCT. I was wondering what I should do to minimise thechances of my already existing mild pubertal gyno (very small gyno at a very low bf%).

Should I run nolva and Letro during the test cycle?

any info would be great thanks, i really want to get rid of the puffy nipples and gyno without expensive surgery

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run aromasin or arimidex on cycle

JeffD

JeffD

Awards
I'm using aromasin 12.5mg EOD with great results so far on my prop cycle. I started with 25mg ED and it was way too much. Just switched from 12.5mg ED to EOD and everything is still fine as far as sides. Libido is through the friggin' roof since I lowered the dosage of my aromasin. It's been up since I've been on cycle, but it's ridonkulous now. Running my prop @ 150mg EOD with hCG the day before every other shot (E4D).

There's no estro rebound with aromasin as opposed to adex which is why I chose it.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i did adex .5mgs every day i shot. works good.

A

andreas

Awards
will proviron be a good choice for estrogen control on test prop and anavar cycle?

JeffD

JeffD

Awards
will proviron be a good choice for estrogen control on test prop and anavar cycle?
See above 3 posts! 3 People with prop experience just told you to use adex or aromasin. Either one of those will do the trick.