Need Some advice on cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck66

Awards
i ordered 2 bottles of epidrol as a livergaurd im using himalaya and as a pct im using novedex xt anyone hav any suggestions on how to run a god cycle for maybe 6 weeks.... as a cycle i was thinking of doin 30 30 40 50 50

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Need some more info from you What is your age training history, experience with AAS/PH and stats? I would recommend a SERM for PCT. Novedex XT isn't strong enough.

chuck66

Awards
i am 18 and i havnt used any kind of anabolic like this yet i have bin lifting seriously for 4 yrs now

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Your not going to like my answer but, stay away from steroids. Yes Epi is a steroid. I would continue to work hard and build natural until you are roughly 21 years old. There is a lot of risks you will be taking at running something so young and trust me it doesn't out weigh the gains. What is you body fat % at your curtrent height and weight? I can help you put together the correct diet to assist you in building naturally.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i am 18 and i havnt used any kind of anabolic like this yet i have bin lifting seriously for 4 yrs now
your a bit young for this mate but looks like ur going ahead anyway. Im curious whats ur BF%?

chuck66

Awards
thanx i figured that b sumones answr but im alredi commited to it so im definatly doing it and im 20% bf

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean your already committed? If you have started simply stop. You know you have to be 21 to post in the anabolic section correct? If you want to do anything I would recommend cutting down your bf. Good luck to you, hopefully you do not see the health problems to follow down the road.

chuck66

Awards
i alredi payd for it and its comin thursday so i plan on starting my cycle on monday can someone just give me advice on how to run a good cycle i rle dnt care that im to young im goin 2 do it no mattr wat

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
you are to young first off. second you have no idea what you are doing.just cuz you bought it does not mean you need to take it right now.the suff last a long time if not opened. take a few months read up on it .i do not think you should take it but if you do you should atlest do it right and you plan is not right

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
1 your pct sucks
2 your dose is to hi
3 first cycle to long
4 no cycle support

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
i alredi payd for it and its comin thursday so i plan on starting my cycle on monday can someone just give me advice on how to run a good cycle i rle dnt care that im to young im goin 2 do it no mattr wat
bad idea but search and read as many logs as you possibly can before you start, then post your plan and it will get critiqued. You really need to do some serious reading

Best advice i can give you is recoup your money by seeling your **** on ebay and work @ getting ur BF% down to 10-12%

:nono:

chuck66

Awards
i was thinking of running it at 30 30 40 50 50 can someone who has done epidrol just let me no wat cycle they think ran the best because there rle aren't ny clear cycles iv bin reading up on this 4 a month now

chuck66

Awards
and also getting my bf% dwn is not an option because i am an offensive lineman and i can not lose all of my gut

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Your committed because you already paid for it? Thats like having sex with a mesh condom, it makes no sense! No one is responding to you because your too young for steroids. Its just plain retarded to take this at the point you are at. Get on a diet and gain naturally. This is a prime example of kids not listening to experienced AM members. This is the reason this stuff is getting banned left and right.

chuck66

Awards
ok f**k it thn il jus run it however i think i can and see what happens if it works out good il let you guys no nd if i get f**kd up by it il let u guys no nyway

chuck66

Awards
it b nice if sumbody didn't care bout age i rle dnt think it mattrs nd if it takes 10 yrs off my life i rle dnt giv a sh*t

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I am somewhat in the op's position as well. I ordered a large vial that said Test E on it from
some website for the cheap price of $150. When it arrived yesterday instead of Test E it says "Rat Poison" on it. Im too far in the hole now, so no turning back. Hopefully just a misprint. Where should i inject this, and at what dose? Thanks guys.

Obviously jk..
:tool:

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
how about if u can never have sex again?

Does that matter to u?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I am somewhat in the op's position as well. I ordered a large vial that said Test E on it from
some website for the cheap price of $150. When it arrived yesterday instead of Test E it says "Rat Poison" on it. Im too far in the hole now, so no turning back. Hopefully just a misprint. Where should i inject this, and at what dose? Thanks guys.

Obviously jk..
:tool:
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Nicely put bro!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow this feels like an example of what not to be like.

5'7" 200 pound offensive lineman sounds real promising. Doesnt sound like something that is going to be worth messing up ur body. It is one thing to be young it is another thing to be ignorant.

chuck66

Awards
i am ignorant and i no im not goin 2 any d1 d2 or mayb evn d3 school but i jus wna do it so i can get huge and put up mad weight... i would say at least 20 of my friends hav takin deca at 17 and it worked amazin 4 them so idt nything badl hapen 2 me and they had amazin gains

chuck66

Awards

thats a dumbass exampl

chuck66

Awards
nd honsetly i do apreciate u guys trien 2 tlk me outa it but im way 2 hard headed 2 chng my mind now

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright have fun with that just know u have been warned.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
i am ignorant and i no im not goin 2 any d1 d2 or mayb evn d3 school but i jus wna do it so i can get huge and put up mad weight... i would say at least 20 of my friends hav takin deca at 17 and it worked amazin 4 them so idt nything badl hapen 2 me and they had amazin gains
I would save all your money and buy hooked on phonics kid:shrug:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would save all your money and buy hooked on phonics kid:shrug:
Yes it doesn't seem like he is going to school for academics lol.

I find it hard to wish someone so unwilling to learn good luck.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
For PCT, you should go to a bath house. It will help you maintain your gains!

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
have fun with you boobs and not being abel to get it up. i am sure chicks will like you for your peronality i know i do

chuck66

Awards
ok f**k it il cancel the order i should b abl 2 i onli orderd it yesterday nd if i cnt il jus sell it on ebay like someone sugestd il jus work naturaly 4 it til 21

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
ok f**k it il cancel the order i should b abl 2 i onli orderd it yesterday nd if i cnt il jus sell it on ebay like someone sugestd il jus work naturaly 4 it til 21
Thats the smartest thing you have said this entire time!:trout:

chuck66

Awards
lmao i no im serious i was bein hard headed i apoligize everyone should have listened to you guys after re reading everything you guys have alot of experience and i am defiantly taking your advice and staying away from it

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Give yourself a pat on the back mate, i bet that was not easy. I can be a bit pigheaded myself but truly think you have done yourself a service by listening, people here arnt trying to be arseholes just good honest advice.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lmao i no im serious i was bein hard headed i apoligize everyone should have listened to you guys after re reading everything you guys have alot of experience and i am defiantly taking your advice and staying away from it
very wise decision

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
smart move,hope you do that and not just say it.

meathed

meathed

Awards
Wow. That's a welcomed response. It takes a lot to admit when you're wrong. Good job. It shows character. Now take Gymaddict's advice and get up on some knowledge about diet and training philosophy. There are things that can help you naturally like creatine, protein shakes, and pre-workout intensifiers. At your age and natty test levels, you will blow the f*ck up if you get the basics in line bro. I love AM and its members. Some of the truest and most relevant guys around. Stick around kid and keep growing and learning.

Learn... Teach... Lead... Words to live by.

chuck66

Awards
i like those words meathed thanx alot everyone

chuck66

Awards
i just made a new forum under supplements its called suplement stack i put dwn all the supplements i use daily if u guys can giv ur opinion on it and mayb giv me some workout ideas rle apreciate it

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just made a new forum under supplements its called suplement stack i put dwn all the supplements i use daily if u guys can giv ur opinion on it and mayb giv me some workout ideas rle apreciate it
OMG it is like night and day :439: Glad to see u have came around to the good side even though I am really on the dark side :439: lol

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
chuck. first of all use full words. its annoying.

2) everyone is right. yes you will make crazy gains but no its not worth ruining your ****.
3) if for some reason you are bsing all of us, and still plan to do this cycle, all i can tell you is to lower your dose to 20/20/30/30, especially if its your first anabolic. that is the real deal hollyfeild truth. Ive done this cycle before and there is ABSOLUTLY no need to go that high, especially on your first dose.
4) you NEED a serm such as nolvadex (not gaspari nutrion's novedex xt) or clomid. You just simply need it. without it you will loose your gains, your nuts, and grow some nice bitch tits. all while wasting time an money.

the only reason I am telling you this info, is bc I am assuming you will eventually do what you want to do regaurdless of what some random dudes write on an internet site. although they are all correct.

just get anabrolic naturally for now. eat more then your comfortable with, cycle some creatine, and change your workout every 8 weeks. if you do these few inexpensive things, you will make gains similiar to using a PH at this age. im tellin u the truth, just accept it.

RedneckDB

Awards
nd honsetly i do apreciate u guys trien 2 tlk me outa it but im way 2 hard headed 2 chng my mind now
dude there is a big difference between being hard headed/strong willed and just plain stupid/ignorant - people here are trying to help you out so maybe its worth listening to those that have experience with the supps/roids you have ordered?

RedneckDB

Awards
respect

chuck66

Awards
dude there is a big difference between being hard headed/strong willed and just plain stupid/ignorant - people here are trying to help you out so maybe its worth listening to those that have experience with the supps/roids you have ordered?
i alredi said before iv changed my mind and do what all these guys said nd just stack up on some creatine monohydrate and some other workout supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.