EPOL?

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so a buddy of mine told me he got a supplement, its supposed to be a "private company" in san antonio and not many people know about it. He says he got it from a friend who plays ball for the longhorns and it is one of the best products hes ever tried....i asked him to show it to me and he pull out this very familiar black bottle..with no labels...lol he charged him $100 for the "private supplement" and told him to take novedex xt when he runs out...lol you get the point, long story short its fkn e-pol! i told my buddy what it was and the things ive read about epol, he was pretty thankful and wants nothing to do with it now....

My next question is, has anybody taken this concotion of methyl-wonder? Ive read some reviews and not too many people sound fond of it, not that I dont understand why. It doesnt gives doses but 3 ph's all at once doesnt sound like a good idea, not that im at all a subject matter expert, thats why im here, asking you guys....any input?

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
its sdrol and tren. Only one methyl. I'll take it off his hands though haha

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
oh rly? i read in a forum it was sdrol, epi and tren....like i said the label was ripped off (to give the private company effect lol) the guy was nice enough to give him organ shield lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It depends on when it was made. Apparently when it first came out it had epi in it but they later decided to drop it.
Most recently it was a blend of 15mg of sdrol and 30mg of tren per pill.

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
It depends on when it was made. Apparently when it first came out it had epi in it but they later decided to drop it.
Most recently it was a blend of 15mg of sdrol and 30mg of tren per pill.
Oh thats interesting, he got it in august so it is probably just tren and sd...has anyone ran a cycle of this before? Liked/disliked? I am thinking about taking it off his hands.... :439:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Plenty of people have run the combo of Super and tren but with this u have a set proportion of 15mg of Super for every 30mg of tren which might turn people away. People tend to run tren 90-120mg. Super is usually run at 10-20mg and in EXTREME situations at 30mg but that is on solo runs. Look in the Purus Labs subforum.