4 week Epistane Cycle

hotgunner

hotgunner

Awards
Hi guys, im new to the boards though ive been lurking in the shadows for the last year or so.

Anyway this will be my 4th prohormone run, i have previously ran AX's 3-AD (gained 8lbs) , I force Bold 200 (gained around 1 stone inc some fat,had a horrible libido loss too, we all learn), and i used CEL's Stano-drol for preworkout.

Age 24
Sitting around 210 lb
Around 6ft tall
Estimate 13% bf

I have

Epistane
Formex
Nolvadex

Liv 52 ds
CEL Cycle Assist
Lean xtreme
Quality Multivitamin
B5 complex
Co Q 10
Fish Oils
Taurine
Glucosamine etc etc

Im looking at running epistane at 30/30/30/40 , then nolva at 40/40/20/20 then adding the lean xtreme at week 2 of pct to combat cortisol. Obviously throughout the cycle i will be using all supports listed above.

My question is, is IBE Formex any use to me at any point in this cycle? it came with the epistane but i figured Formex and nolva would be overkill on the pct? Has anyone used formex alongside epistane on cycle or shall i keep it for future use?

Im looking forward to this cycle, this will be my first time with DS , i really enjoyed bold 200 and look forward Epistane, im happy to keep a breif log when i start my cycle, hopefully starting wed 3rd March.

Thanks

mcssassin

Awards
(sigh) epi and formex at the same time makes no sense!!!! epi acts as a serm(but also shut down ur test) and controls estro or rather denys estro from bonding to receptors at certain sites just like true nolva would (chest) epi also will drop over all estro (you joints will hurt you will lose all water weight) formex or formastane will drop your estro even further this would leave a very good chance for estro rebound (tits) because if you surpress your estro that far its gonna rebound hard and that is the last thing you want in pct!!!!! if you set on using it start in week 3 of ur pct that is when your estro rebound from the cycle will peak (dont take my word for it do more reseach for yourself)

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
yes use the formex week 2 or 3 of your pct i perfer week 2.
you are going to ramp up your epi the first week right
if you feel good i would think about 40 epi on week 3 and4 most see best gaines at 40.
your pct nolva at 40/40/20/20 is too hi imo i would run 20/20/10/10 there is no need for nolva at 40 unless you have gyno.
and after a 4 week epi run 20/20/10/10 will been fine

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, im new to the boards though ive been lurking in the shadows for the last year or so.

Anyway this will be my 4th prohormone run, i have previously ran AX's 3-AD (gained 8lbs) , I force Bold 200 (gained around 1 stone inc some fat,had a horrible libido loss too, we all learn), and i used CEL's Stano-drol for preworkout.

Age 24
Sitting around 210 lb
Around 6ft tall
Estimate 13% bf

I have

Epistane
Formex
Nolvadex

Liv 52 ds
CEL Cycle Assist
Lean xtreme
Quality Multivitamin
B5 complex
Co Q 10
Fish Oils
Taurine
Glucosamine etc etc

Im looking at running epistane at 30/30/30/40 , then nolva at 40/40/20/20 then adding the lean xtreme at week 2 of pct to combat cortisol. Obviously throughout the cycle i will be using all supports listed above.

My question is, is IBE Formex any use to me at any point in this cycle? it came with the epistane but i figured Formex and nolva would be overkill on the pct? Has anyone used formex alongside epistane on cycle or shall i keep it for future use?

Im looking forward to this cycle, this will be my first time with DS , i really enjoyed bold 200 and look forward Epistane, im happy to keep a breif log when i start my cycle, hopefully starting wed 3rd March.

Thanks
Your nolva dosages are out of hand. Please do yourself a favor on your PCT and do NOT go over 20/20/10/10. Anymore than this for that cycle is insanity. IF you were doing a test cycle i MIGHT recommend 40/40/20/20 for nolva dosing, but even then probably not.

BEAST