New Here PLS HELP wanna know if my cycle n pct for spawn is ok!!!

unique372

Awards
Hi im new here and need a lil help, I've been workin out for about 6 months now 5days a wk. Im 31 @ 170lbs. Im bout to start a 30day spawn cycle n wanna know if my stacks r gd enough: i have Liver x w/ biosorb (liver supprt) for the spawn cycle, for pct i have novedex xt i believe thats not enough for my pct and was wondering if i can stack it w/ humanofort for my pct or should i stack the novedex xt w/ clomid, please help

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nowhere near enough support.

you're lacking a blood pressure support for the tren, and IMO a GH booster is a great thing to have on hand in case the tren gives you night sweats.

for PCT, clomid is a must. do not confuse this with anything spelled similar, its a research chemical, not something you can get from a bodybuilding site. novedex xt i think is a test booster, so that should work, though not what i would run. also, another GH support for PCT is a good thing to have. IMO you can't possibly go wrong with boosting test and GH for PCT when its harder than sin to maintain what you just put on.

i really think you should do a bit more research on what you're getting yourself into if you think liver support is all you need for a cycle. just my opinion brotha.

unique372

Awards
is there a liver support product w/ a BP support u reccomend and gh as well

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
there's cycle support by AI, and it has to be preloaded for 2 weeks, as that's the standard time for hawthorn berries to kick in. for GH support, you could try x-dreams, bulk L-dopa, somnidren GH, etc.

the best thing you could do for yourself is read the spawn logs, or tren/epi logs found in the search option, since you'll then know what to expect.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
U have been working out for 6 months "seriously" and u think ur ready to jump on aas?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!!

unique372

Awards
y not in 6 mths i went from 158lbs to 170 lbs all lean muscle just thinking bout addin a few extra lbs with a 30day spawn bottle, ive done sum research n am gettin diff opinions. Sum say don't worry too much bout spawn n sum say DO, just wanna b safe...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
y not in 6 mths i went from 158lbs to 170 lbs all lean muscle just thinking bout addin a few extra lbs with a 30day spawn bottle, ive done sum research n am gettin diff opinions. Sum say don't worry too much bout spawn n sum say DO, just wanna b safe...
U answered ur own question. U are easily growing since u just started. So there is no need to use aas!