FINAL WEEK OF H-DROL - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

FINAL WEEK OF H-DROL

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    No, couldn't find a good link, so I went with otc. But honestly, I'm feeling great now. Recycle is great for rejuventating HPTA. I'm also running activate xt, lean xt, and today I started inhibit-e. Not feeling weak like I was the first couple of days.
    Ah, yea I might run activate aftet the 4 weeks of Nolva, but I honestly can't say theres any OTC Anti-E good enough for h-drol/m-drol.. Also, did you get around to the before/after pics?

2. Senior Member
    Answers

So, I'm almost a week into my pct. Haven't lost any weight but did lose some water weight (lean xtreme is a great fat burner). However, i m experiencing side effects that's come with having low testosterone levels. Side effects are : fatigue, mood swings, irrabilty, and short temper. But, is getting better. I'm on

Purus labs reCycle - real good all-in-one support for balancing hormones

DS lean xtreme - great for recomp, cutting, and cortisol control. I highly recommend this product.

Activate xtreme - good test booster, its helping me recover and maintain strength gains.

Kre-alkalyn - the best creatine in my opinion, since you get the benefits of strength but also no bloat or water rentention.

I'm starting Sns inhibit-e in week 2, since estrogen rebound typically happens later in pct. Going with OTC should suffice, especially with the line up I'm running.

Supplements looking to add -

Biotivia bio forge - since I'm almost out of activate xtreme, I'm going to run bio forge. Great reviews on strength, vascularity, and lean muscle gains. The ingredients is noting special but a great blend of forkskolin, I3C, epimedium, and other goodies lol.

Muscle gauge nutrition pure isolated protein - haven't tried it but for what I see, is one of the best isloated wheys. Only 104 cals, 1g carb, 25g protein in 1 sc. No added sucralose or dextrose. Is sweetened by stivia. Going with chocolate caramel lol

Bsn N.O xlpode N-T - tried the original one, Pretty decent until it got overrated and it just became weak to me. Now looking foward to see what pt. 2 brings, bsn added milk thistle, NAC, and some creatine magnesium chelate...no mono thank god lol.

Well ill keep posting during this pct, hopefully I'll be good to go by spring break!
    How's the appetite suppression with LX? I actually decided against LX (for cortisol control) because I didn't want something interfering with possible gains due to a loss of appetite. Instead, I went with the individual supplementation of: Vitamin C, Ginkgo, Chromium Picolinate, Glutamine, and Valerian Root <-- Enough for two cycles, and cost me half the price of a bottle of LX, etc. etc.

Upping your carb intake should help alleviate any symptoms of lethargy if they still persist.

Also, how are your workouts now? Are you still feeling weak, or is your lifting routine back to normal?
  3. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    How's the appetite suppression with LX? I actually decided against LX (for cortisol control) because I didn't want something interfering with possible gains due to a loss of appetite. Instead, I went with the individual supplementation of: Vitamin C, Ginkgo, Chromium Picolinate, Glutamine, and Valerian Root <-- Enough for two cycles, and cost me half the price of a bottle of LX, etc. etc.

Upping your carb intake should help alleviate any symptoms of lethargy if they still persist.

Also, how are your workouts now? Are you still feeling weak, or is your lifting routine back to normal?
    Appetite is great for me, I'm all the time dude lol. Your natural line up for cortisol control, is pretty good man, no need for LX. I've added carbs pre/post workouts since I'm on a TKD, its working for me. My workouts are back to being intense and focus, thanks to endorush (on recommended servings lol) but overall feeling good man. Oh boy flip saying that, h-drol NEEDS a serm, looks to me that OTC is doing it for me, I wasn't shut down and my doses were moderate.
    •   

4. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flipsry09 View Post
    Ah, yea I might run activate aftet the 4 weeks of Nolva, but I honestly can't say theres any OTC Anti-E good enough for h-drol/m-drol.. Also, did you get around to the before/after pics?
    I'll post my pics around the end of my pct dude lol...be patient homie! And my otc line-up is going great, I know my s**t dude. I didn't shut down or did high dosage. H-drol can be sufficient w/ otc, if its done right. Go to tunedsports.com they'll explain that h-drol is recommended a serm but does not "require" one.
  5. Senior Member
    Answers

Appetite is great for me, I'm all the time dude lol. Your natural line up for cortisol control, is pretty good man, no need for LX. I've added carbs pre/post workouts since I'm on a TKD, its working for me. My workouts are back to being intense and focus, thanks to endorush (on recommended servings lol) but overall feeling good man. Oh boy flip saying that, h-drol NEEDS a serm, looks to me that OTC is doing it for me, I wasn't shut down and my doses were moderate.
    That's good to hear man!

SERM or not to SERM is always a debate, especially for H-Drol. However, I think you adequately prepared yourself for this particular cycle.

Good luck with the rest of your PCT bro. If possible, you should follow up with an end of PCT final review.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

I'll post my pics around the end of my pct dude lol...be patient homie! And my otc line-up is going great, I know my s**t dude. I didn't shut down or did high dosage. H-drol can be sufficient w/ otc, if its done right. Go to tunedsports.com they'll explain that h-drol is recommended a serm but does not "require" one.
    Did you run 50/50/75/75/75?
  7. New Member
    Answers

That's good to hear man!

SERM or not to SERM is always a debate, especially for H-Drol. However, I think you adequately prepared yourself for this particular cycle.

Good luck with the rest of your PCT bro. If possible, you should follow up with an end of PCT final review.
    Yea thanks hoope. Yea its the 'great debate' lol. Obviously serm is the way to go. But since I did a moderate dosing cycle, I was prepared to go with otc. So far so good. I'll definitely post a final review @ the end of my pct. Looking foward to follow your cycle hp, take care bro.
  8. New Member
    Answers

Did you run 50/50/75/75/75?
    No. Ran 50/50/50/75/75/75 ( and in week 2, 3 out of. That week, I drop to 25mg). I gradually went up to 75. And the first couple of days of pct, I was fatigue but with my otc line-up, I feel sharp and on point, I haven't lost any strength or weight. I'm confident with going otc. But I know SERMS are the most effective and proven but for my dosage, is not required.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

any updates?
  10. New Member
    Answers

2 weeks into PCT so far. Everything is going great. Just started sns inhibit-e and it seems to be that's its cutting me up a bit more and also picked up some strength with it, good ATD, I'm running it @ 2/2/2/1/1. Added muscle guage pure isolated...taste is okay but its a one of the best isolated proteins out..not to mention pretty cheap online. I'm after my 6 wk PCT is over with, I'm looking to run a NON- Hormonal stack, just don't know what supps yet..will do reviews.. maybe some 6 oxo and bioforge..will see. More updates coming soon and will post pics up after Cycle is over.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Week 2 of PCT is when you will start to loose shud plateua out @ the end of week 3. You should hope to retain 78-80 of your strength gains,

get them pics up,

Good job and good luck with PCT
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  12. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Week 2 of PCT is when you will start to loose shud plateua out @ the end of week 3. You should hope to retain 78-80 of your strength gains,

get them pics up,

Good job and good luck with PCT
    Lol thanks edwitt, yea I'm breaking plateuas now. Added CLA and ALA, along with inhibit-e seems to cut me up...will post pics on the final wk
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  125 lbs.
    Answers

sorry but doesnt recycle by purus labs contain everything as far as.. estrogen blocker .. test booster... and starts your HCTG or w/e back up so wouldnt it be fine to just run recycle for pct alone? along milk thisle and fish oil of coarse
  14. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by eXcLuSiVe View Post
    sorry but doesnt recycle by purus labs contain everything as far as.. estrogen blocker .. test booster... and starts your HCTG or w/e back up so wouldnt it be fine to just run recycle for pct alone? along milk thisle and fish oil of coarse
    Well, it is a "all-in-one" but when going over the counter, not one product as a stand alone will cover a proper otc pct. You need a all in one like recycle, an AI or ATD like 6 oxo or inhibit-e, a cortisol control like lean xtreme and for extra boost, a natty test booster like activate xt or testo pro.
  15. New Member
    Answers

I'm 3 wks into my pct...every is going great...i ve managed to maintain my lean gains and cuts. I just ran out of activate xt...and now having a hard time deciding on what to get, is either:

1.Another bottle of activate xt

2.Diesel test hardcore

3. AN Drive

4. PAL leviantain reloaded

5. AI Testo pro

..need help on this any opinions??! Thanks
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

I'm 3 wks into my pct...every is going great...i ve managed to maintain my lean gains and cuts. I just ran out of activate xt...and now having a hard time deciding on what to get, is either:

2.Diesel test hardcore

3. AN Drive

5. AI Testo pro

I'm a big fan of Activate but I would def try testpro
  17. Senior Member
    Answers

2.Diesel test hardcore

3. AN Drive

5. AI Testo pro

I've heard nothing but good things about Testopro. Especially in terms of lean mass and strength gains.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

2.Diesel test hardcore

3. AN Drive

5. AI Testo pro

Don't most people start Activate in week 3 of the PCT?
  19. Senior Member
    Answers

Well, it is a "all-in-one" but when going over the counter, not one product as a stand alone will cover a proper otc pct. You need a all in one like recycle, an AI or ATD like 6 oxo or inhibit-e, a cortisol control like lean xtreme and for extra boost, a natty test booster like activate xt or testo pro.
    Actually, Inhibit-E (2/2/1/1) used in conjunction with a test booster and cortisol blocker is sufficient for a H-Drol cycle of this caliber. However, the Recycle is a nice addition to the the Inhibit-E in terms of test boosting.

Don't most people start Activate in week 3 of the PCT?
    I think that's PCT/product dependent. Because Dre went OTC, he began Activate Xtreme on day one. Whereas, if he were using Nolvadex he would typically begin using a test booster during week three.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Actually, Inhibit-E (2/2/1/1) used in conjunction with a test booster and cortisol blocker is sufficient for a H-Drol cycle of this caliber. However, the Recycle is a nice addition to the the Inhibit-E in terms of test boosting.

I think that's PCT/product dependent. Because Dre went OTC, he began Activate Xtreme on day one. Whereas, if he were using Nolvadex he would typically begin using a test booster during week three.
    Personally id do the activate and add sustain alpha that stuff is really great for the libido
  21. Senior Member
    Answers

Personally id do the activate and add sustain alpha that stuff is really great for the libido
    Yeah, I guess that all depends on whether or not he is experiencing any shutdown.

Dre, something to consider coming off a cut would be PP's Dermatherm Target. If your diet is in check, and you are consuming less calories that usual, I think it could serve as a excellent addition in achieving tonality/definition.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Lets see these pics I wanna see how lean it got you
  23. New Member
    Answers

I'm a big fan of Activate but I would def try testpro
    Yea, activate was just starting to kick in..I felt the " alpha male" coming out again lol. The ingredients in testo and activate is similar...I might run testo and see what it does
  24. New Member
    Answers

I've heard nothing but good things about Testopro. Especially in terms of lean mass and strength gains.
    Yep, I read the reviews on B.B.com and I googled testo pro...great reviews..no undercover ingredients that u never heard of, just some good properly does ingredients containing i3c, divanli, quercetin, and epimedium
  25. New Member
    Answers

Yea, I began activate on the 7th day, going on to the 2nd wk. So far so good. Some ppl run it on 2nd wk and some ppl run it on 3rd wk...some ppl don't run it at all, is up to you actually.
  26. New Member
    Answers

Yeah, I guess that all depends on whether or not he is experiencing any shutdown.

Dre, something to consider coming off a cut would be PP's Dermatherm Target. If your diet is in check, and you are consuming less calories that usual, I think it could serve as a excellent addition in achieving tonality/definition.
    Yea, dude..I might look into that..
  27. New Member
    Answers

Well..I minimize it down to 3...

1. Activate xt - it'll make since to keep running it, since I started right?

2. Testo pro - really interested in this product because of igredients and grest reviews

3. Diesel test hardcore - heard great and bad reviews...what's your take?

I honeslty want biotivia bioforge man...igredients looks legit, especially with forslean (40% forskolin) in it...but is wither sold out or on back order..I had to call up bb.com and they said there's a shipment coming..but no telling how long..oh well looks like one of these 3 is my next
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Well..I minimize it down to 3...

1. Activate xt - it'll make since to keep running it, since I started right?

2. Testo pro - really interested in this product because of igredients and grest reviews

3. Diesel test hardcore - heard great and bad reviews...what's your take?

I honeslty want biotivia bioforge man...igredients looks legit, especially with forslean (40% forskolin) in it...but is wither sold out or on back order..I had to call up bb.com and they said there's a shipment coming..but no telling how long..oh well looks like one of these 3 is my next
    good choices... id stick to the Activate and Testpro
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  29. Senior Member
    Answers

Dre, what week did you introduce Inhibit-E? Also, what was your dosing schedule for Inhibit-E/Recycle - did you go 2/2/1/1 with the Inhibit-E, and follow the bottle for Recycle?
  30. New Member
    Answers

Dre, what week did you introduce Inhibit-E? Also, what was your dosing schedule for Inhibit-E/Recycle - did you go 2/2/1/1 with the Inhibit-E, and follow the bottle for Recycle?
    Started inhibit-e and act xt on the 7th day, going into week 2..dosed @ 2/2/1/1 and act @ 4 a day... and for recycle started day 1 and running one bottle (25days) 4 pills a day, 2 in am - 2 in pm..same with lean xt started day 1 running 1 bottle...now looking to "bridge" it with a non-hormonal stack
  31. New Member
    Answers

good choices... id stick to the Activate and Testpro
    I read some GREAT reviews on omega sports T-Force..it has fadogia agrestisPE..heard it suppose to boost test levels 6x of the
  32. New Member
    Answers

Okay, so I ordered the wrong thing (stupid me) went with DTHC after reading this over hyped advertisement..then found out the ingredients is "old school" lol..some trib, longjack, maca, etc...some ppl say is great, some say is wack..I don't want to invest in poor products. So I'm sending it back to dps and decided to get 2 bottles of activate xt and stacking it with palo alto leviathan reloaded or rpm, and drive. Going for the shreds!...is almost summer fellas!, let's get it! lol...pics is coming next week, I'm not a body builder, just a guy that works hard for improvement. So ill post before/after pics..like I said, I didn't GAIN mass, more like like LEAN body mass..so don't expect a drastic change aight? Lol
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Answers

Okay, so I ordered the wrong thing (stupid me) went with DTHC after reading this over hyped advertisement..then found out the ingredients is "old school" lol..some trib, longjack, maca, etc...some ppl say is great, some say is wack..I don't want to invest in poor products. So I'm sending it back to dps and decided to get 2 bottles of activate xt and stacking it with palo alto leviathan reloaded or rpm, and drive. Going for the shreds!...is almost summer fellas!, let's get it! lol...pics is coming next week, I'm not a body builder, just a guy that works hard for improvement. So ill post before/after pics..like I said, I didn't GAIN mass, more like like LEAN body mass..so don't expect a drastic change aight? Lol
    Congratulations

And by the way it takes balls to post ur pics ro reps to you
  34. New Member
    Answers

Congratulations

And by the way it takes balls to post ur pics ro reps to you
    Yea I'm going to post them, hopefully it won't get tagged or stolen
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.
    Answers

solid log. i'm on week to of PP's Turinabol. first week was 60mg split in two, second week is 75, 3rd-6th with be 90mg. also starting Dermacrine week 3.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. final week of cycle advice needed
    By tygy96 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 10:00 PM
  2. FINAL 8 weeks of 20 week cut Epi/Alpha t2
    By mixedup in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:37 AM
  3. T-1 Final week 1! A learning experience!
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 03:57 PM