FINAL WEEK OF H-DROL

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    If you haven't been experiencing any sides, and have enough support supp's to continue, I say go for it man.
    Lol yea, really thinking about it now. I haven't experienced any sides and I do have more than half of cycle assist left from my 2nd bottle. Im also running it with some extra hawthorn berries, milk thistle, and all my efa's. So I'm well supported. I ran 50mg too long and regreting it! Lol...I souldve went with 50mg for the 1st and maybe 2nd week. My only problem, is that I want to keep it OTC and not SERM...do you think six weeks require a serm @ 50/50/50/75/75/75?

2. Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    yeaaa deff would always recomend to at least have a serm on hand....

and for whoever said they arnt using anything for support.... at least grab some milk thistle man save your liver. Its not like u can feel whether its being harmed or not. and btw it is.
    You're right JE. I'm running CA with some extra milk thistle and hawthorn berries. Im Also running now super anti-oxidants, primeforce lean green, mhp activate sports multi, ON flax, and fish oil..I do not play with ds cycles, even if its mild. This is my first ds cycle so, I have to be extra precautionary. Better safe, than sorry.
    •   

3. absoutly. and as for asking if u need a serm, id say yes. It seems that for h-drol, ppl needing serms is like 50/50. Id rather have it and not need it then be stuck without it. you can always just run like 40/20/20/10 n be in great shape

4. Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    absoutly. and as for asking if u need a serm, id say yes. It seems that for h-drol, ppl needing serms is like 50/50. Id rather have it and not need it then be stuck without it. you can always just run like 40/20/20/10 n be in great shape
    If absolutely necessary, or if you are prone to gyno, Nolva at 20/20/10/10 is sufficient.

However, I do not believe one is necessary for H-Drol (especially at your dosages). CEL reps have expressed this opinion countless times, in countless threads. For a PH that doesn't aromatize, or lead to increased estrogen, why use a product that could potentially prove to be more damaging than the H-Drol itself?

5. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    If absolutely necessary, or if you are prone to gyno, Nolva at 20/20/10/10 is sufficient.

However, I do not believe one is necessary for H-Drol (especially at your dosages). CEL reps have expressed this opinion countless times, in countless threads. For a PH that doesn't aromatize, or lead to increased estrogen, why use a product that could potentially prove to be more damaging than the H-Drol itself?
    I read that also. It dosent aromatize, like other "stronger" compounds. Some say that it takes a toll on the HTPA but some say it dosent. And that otc, in some cases are sufficient enough to recover properly. I'm sticking with my otc line-up but if I have to run a SERM, I was thinking clomid since it has less sides than novla. I'll keep you posted, my running it to 6 weeks instead. Is not like I'm over doing it. So my cycle is ending like this 50/50/50/75/75/75....what do you think? Did I extend 50 too long or is fine?

6. Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    absoutly. and as for asking if u need a serm, id say yes. It seems that for h-drol, ppl needing serms is like 50/50. Id rather have it and not need it then be stuck without it. you can always just run like 40/20/20/10 n be in great shape
    Ok. I found this site through google. And for precautionary reason, ill pick up clomid instead, since its a 'safe' drug, with minimal sides. Novla seems harsh dude...just scared of that lol.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Ok. I found this site through google. And for precautionary reason, ill pick up clomid instead, since its a 'safe' drug, with minimal sides. Novla seems harsh dude...just scared of that lol.
    Nolva's proven tried and true, actually. Take note: I was not discouraging having a SERM on hand in my previous post, but stating that you probably won't need one in your situation.

Also, I will be running H-Drol for six weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75. When doing so, you will use 119 of the 120 capsules (two bottles).

8. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Nolva's proven tried and true, actually. Take note: I was not discouraging having a SERM on hand in my previous post, but stating that you probably won't need one in your situation.

Also, I will be running H-Drol for six weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75. When doing so, you will use 119 of the 120 capsules (two bottles).
    That's the cycle I should've ran. Next time, I'll run exactly the same way. Well, this is my first cycle, so 50/50/50/75/75/75 wasn't bad...I probably would've gotten quicker results if dosed at 75 on week 2. Good luck with your cycle and make sure to space h drol and support supps 4 hrs apart..and consuming it with any efa (fish ,flax oil, even peanut butter) will absorbed h drol quicker.

9. And for that 1 remaining pill HP...dose it @ 100mg for the last day lol.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post

1)aromatize= test converting to estrogen= increase estrogen= same thing.
    2) when they say it doesnt aromatize, they mean the actual compound itself, you not going to swallow it n have some convert to estrogen. Many aromitization based gyno problems occur after you stop taking the compound. thats why you take nolva/clomid AFTER your cycle.
    3) Most CEL phs don't aromatize, but that doesn't mean you don't need a SERM.
    ex. m-drol: doesnt aromatize.... DEFF NEED A SERM!!!

and btw... there are just as many studies saying clomid can cause harm when taken for several weeks...
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    1)aromatize= test converting to estrogen= increase estrogen= same thing.
    2) when they say it doesnt aromatize, they mean the actual compound itself, you not going to swallow it n have some convert to estrogen. Many aromitization based gyno problems occur after you stop taking the compound. thats why you take nolva/clomid AFTER your cycle.
    3) Most CEL phs don't aromatize, but that doesn't mean you don't need a SERM.
    ex. m-drol: doesnt aromatize.... DEFF NEED A SERM!!!

and btw... there are just as many studies saying clomid can cause harm when taken for several weeks...
    Nice break down. I read the h-drol bible out of tunedsports.com (great info on all ph/ds) and it said the same. Otc can be sufficient if its done right but the most effective way is a serm. But it does say that, serms bring their own sides, which is a turn off by many. For h-drol, they recommend a serm but does not require one. Only for stage 3 and 4 compounds, like havoc and m-drol require serms. Only when h-drol is stacked with a non-methylated compound like bold, 11-oxo, furazadrol requires serms or if its dosed higher than 75mg. H-drol is a stage 2 compound, so otc should be sufficient enough for a 6 week pct regimen.

12. good ****. ive never heard of that bible thing, deff gonna check it out.

from personal experience nolva at low doses doesnt carry to many sides, at least less then you would get from not running it at all. gl on ur cycle dude..... run a log on it

13. Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    good ****. ive never heard of that bible thing, deff gonna check it out.

from personal experience nolva at low doses doesnt carry to many sides, at least less then you would get from not running it at all. gl on ur cycle dude..... run a log on it
    Thanks man. I have 5 days left, trying to enjoy it lol. I'm ordering nolva to be safe and hopefully I wouldn't need to run it.

And yea, check it out. Its tunedsports.com. it has great information on every 'legal' oral ds/ph cycle. It breaks down the dosage, sides, benefits, duration, OTC, SERM, support supps, and stacks. Great stuff. It helped me out significantly...spread the word.

14. hmm why didn't you taper down to end your cycle? 50/50/75/75/50 sounds better

15. Quote Originally Posted by flipsry09 View Post
    hmm why didn't you taper down to end your cycle? 50/50/75/75/50 sounds better
    Welcome to the thread flip! Lol. I thought about it but I'm making up for it, cause in week 2 I taper down to 25mg for 3 days, I had some bp issues that was totally my fault, so got precautious. But spiked back up to 50mg after I felt comfortable and confident that I'm okay. Really, I wish I would've ran it 50/75/75/75/75/75..cause honestly @ 50mg is almost worthless.

16. Quote Originally Posted by flipsry09 View Post
    hmm why didn't you taper down to end your cycle? 50/50/75/75/50 sounds better

theres no reason to taper down the last week, you mind as well keep ur stength up before pct.

and dre, how were your gains in mass and strength from this? im planning on running a quick h-drol cycle at the end of this summer to cut up from a bulking one im about to start...

17. Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    theres no reason to taper down the last week, you mind as well keep ur stength up before pct.

and dre, how were your gains in mass and strength from this? im planning on running a quick h-drol cycle at the end of this summer to cut up from a bulking one im about to start...
    That's cool man, is great for cutting and recomp. I doing a cutting cycle now, didn't really gain mass..more like muscle mass but I did get cut up. I was at 12% bf before this at 177, now I'm 9% bf at 181lbs and I'm 6'1..not bad. But if I had gone with more of a lean bulk, probably would've gained much more mass and strength. My strength now is good, went from benching 225lbs 4x to 22510x..so overall, pretty good cycle. Next time I'm running it @ 50/75/75/75/75/75 on a lean bulk winter cycle but again, I might as well, alternate h-drol with p-mag since their both similar but p-mag is a slighly better bulker. You will enjoy this on a cutting cycle. You won't need as much cardio, since hdrol will dry u up but make sure to have a clean low carb diet while trying to cut.

18. i was planning on doing 50/75/75/75/50..most ph's its usually smart to taperdown

19. sweet dude. good too hear, cant wait to do it
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html

20. Quote Originally Posted by flipsry09 View Post
    i was planning on doing 50/75/75/75/50..most ph's its usually smart to taperdown
    I never see tapering down suggested, where are you getting this ?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    I never see tapering down suggested, where are you getting this ?
    100% agree. never heard of tapering down. On top of that Its pretty proven by users with experience that it would not only be pointless but a waste of time and a great way to give your shutdown/problems a nice head start before pct.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html

22. nevermind I was wrong, a lot of people suggest that for some test-boosters.

23. Quote Originally Posted by flipsry09 View Post
    nevermind I was wrong, a lot of people suggest that for some test-boosters.
    Yea I thought so. Never heard of tapering down..maybe tapering up lol.

24. Quick question guys...why is it recommended to run creatine and a cell volumizer as part of pct? I don't want to gain any water weight...so on hand I have sns magnesium creatine chelate but I ordered some KA since is less with water rentention.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Quick question guys...why is it recommended to run creatine and a cell volumizer as part of pct? I don't want to gain any water weight...so on hand I have sns magnesium creatine chelate but I ordered some KA since is less with water rentention.
    to help keep your gains.

26. Quote Originally Posted by flipsry09 View Post
    to help keep your gains.
    Thought so..I never been a big fan of creatine honestly but I order some KA from sifit since if dosent putt water in between your skin and muscle. I might get some N.O also..probably nitrix or super pump..idk

27. Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Thought so..I never been a big fan of creatine honestly but I order some KA from sifit since if dosent putt water in between your skin and muscle. I might get some N.O also..probably nitrix or super pump..idk
    For N.O products I'd recommend either White Flood or Jack3d. They both have creatine mono it.

28. Quote Originally Posted by flipsry09 View Post
    For N.O products I'd recommend either White Flood or Jack3d. They both have creatine mono it.
    Yea, white flood is nice. Never tried jack3d, heard is a good n.o though. Animal pump is pretty good but trying to keep up with all those pill is a hassel.

29. Overall, how would you say H-drol was? I was going to run only 1 bottle but I see most people need 2. Planned on a 50/75/75/75,

30. Quote Originally Posted by flipsry09 View Post
    Overall, how would you say H-drol was? I was going to run only 1 bottle but I see most people need 2. Planned on a 50/75/75/75,
    9/10 on my book. Is great for cutting and recomp. You will need to bottles if u decide to go up to 75mg. 60caps 50mg a day = 30 days...I recommend, 50/75/75/75/75/75..that's should do u well. U won't see any significant results until the 3 or 4 week, that's why I say go with 6 wks total.

Similar Forum Threads

1. final week of cycle advice needed
    By tygy96 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 12:00 AM
  2. FINAL 8 weeks of 20 week cut Epi/Alpha t2
    By mixedup in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:37 AM
  3. T-1 Final week 1! A learning experience!
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 05:57 PM