FINAL WEEK OF H-DROL

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by justeat View Post
    1)aromatize= test converting to estrogen= increase estrogen= same thing.
    2) when they say it doesnt aromatize, they mean the actual compound itself, you not going to swallow it n have some convert to estrogen. Many aromitization based gyno problems occur after you stop taking the compound. thats why you take nolva/clomid AFTER your cycle.
    3) Most CEL phs don't aromatize, but that doesn't mean you don't need a SERM.
    ex. m-drol: doesnt aromatize.... DEFF NEED A SERM!!!

and btw... there are just as many studies saying clomid can cause harm when taken for several weeks...
    Nice break down. I read the h-drol bible out of tunedsports.com (great info on all ph/ds) and it said the same. Otc can be sufficient if its done right but the most effective way is a serm. But it does say that, serms bring their own sides, which is a turn off by many. For h-drol, they recommend a serm but does not require one. Only for stage 3 and 4 compounds, like havoc and m-drol require serms. Only when h-drol is stacked with a non-methylated compound like bold, 11-oxo, furazadrol requires serms or if its dosed higher than 75mg. H-drol is a stage 2 compound, so otc should be sufficient enough for a 6 week pct regimen.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

good ****. ive never heard of that bible thing, deff gonna check it out.

from personal experience nolva at low doses doesnt carry to many sides, at least less then you would get from not running it at all. gl on ur cycle dude..... run a log on it
  3. Registered User
    Answers

good ****. ive never heard of that bible thing, deff gonna check it out.

from personal experience nolva at low doses doesnt carry to many sides, at least less then you would get from not running it at all. gl on ur cycle dude..... run a log on it
    Thanks man. I have 5 days left, trying to enjoy it lol. I'm ordering nolva to be safe and hopefully I wouldn't need to run it.

And yea, check it out. Its tunedsports.com. it has great information on every 'legal' oral ds/ph cycle. It breaks down the dosage, sides, benefits, duration, OTC, SERM, support supps, and stacks. Great stuff. It helped me out significantly...spread the word.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

hmm why didn't you taper down to end your cycle? 50/50/75/75/50 sounds better
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flipsry09 View Post
    Welcome to the thread flip! Lol. I thought about it but I'm making up for it, cause in week 2 I taper down to 25mg for 3 days, I had some bp issues that was totally my fault, so got precautious. But spiked back up to 50mg after I felt comfortable and confident that I'm okay. Really, I wish I would've ran it 50/75/75/75/75/75..cause honestly @ 50mg is almost worthless.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

theres no reason to taper down the last week, you mind as well keep ur stength up before pct.

and dre, how were your gains in mass and strength from this? im planning on running a quick h-drol cycle at the end of this summer to cut up from a bulking one im about to start...
  7. Registered User
    Answers

theres no reason to taper down the last week, you mind as well keep ur stength up before pct.

and dre, how were your gains in mass and strength from this? im planning on running a quick h-drol cycle at the end of this summer to cut up from a bulking one im about to start...
    That's cool man, is great for cutting and recomp. I doing a cutting cycle now, didn't really gain mass..more like muscle mass but I did get cut up. I was at 12% bf before this at 177, now I'm 9% bf at 181lbs and I'm 6'1..not bad. But if I had gone with more of a lean bulk, probably would've gained much more mass and strength. My strength now is good, went from benching 225lbs 4x to 22510x..so overall, pretty good cycle. Next time I'm running it @ 50/75/75/75/75/75 on a lean bulk winter cycle but again, I might as well, alternate h-drol with p-mag since their both similar but p-mag is a slighly better bulker. You will enjoy this on a cutting cycle. You won't need as much cardio, since hdrol will dry u up but make sure to have a clean low carb diet while trying to cut.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

i was planning on doing 50/75/75/75/50..most ph's its usually smart to taperdown
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

sweet dude. good too hear, cant wait to do it
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html
  10. Jet
    Answers

i was planning on doing 50/75/75/75/50..most ph's its usually smart to taperdown
    I never see tapering down suggested, where are you getting this ?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    I never see tapering down suggested, where are you getting this ?
    100% agree. never heard of tapering down. On top of that Its pretty proven by users with experience that it would not only be pointless but a waste of time and a great way to give your shutdown/problems a nice head start before pct.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/250421-trestobol-epi-6-a.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

nevermind I was wrong, a lot of people suggest that for some test-boosters.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

nevermind I was wrong, a lot of people suggest that for some test-boosters.
    Yea I thought so. Never heard of tapering down..maybe tapering up lol.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quick question guys...why is it recommended to run creatine and a cell volumizer as part of pct? I don't want to gain any water weight...so on hand I have sns magnesium creatine chelate but I ordered some KA since is less with water rentention.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Quick question guys...why is it recommended to run creatine and a cell volumizer as part of pct? I don't want to gain any water weight...so on hand I have sns magnesium creatine chelate but I ordered some KA since is less with water rentention.
    to help keep your gains.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

to help keep your gains.
    Thought so..I never been a big fan of creatine honestly but I order some KA from sifit since if dosent putt water in between your skin and muscle. I might get some N.O also..probably nitrix or super pump..idk
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Thought so..I never been a big fan of creatine honestly but I order some KA from sifit since if dosent putt water in between your skin and muscle. I might get some N.O also..probably nitrix or super pump..idk
    For N.O products I'd recommend either White Flood or Jack3d. They both have creatine mono it.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

For N.O products I'd recommend either White Flood or Jack3d. They both have creatine mono it.
    Yea, white flood is nice. Never tried jack3d, heard is a good n.o though. Animal pump is pretty good but trying to keep up with all those pill is a hassel.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Overall, how would you say H-drol was? I was going to run only 1 bottle but I see most people need 2. Planned on a 50/75/75/75,
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Overall, how would you say H-drol was? I was going to run only 1 bottle but I see most people need 2. Planned on a 50/75/75/75,
    9/10 on my book. Is great for cutting and recomp. You will need to bottles if u decide to go up to 75mg. 60caps 50mg a day = 30 days...I recommend, 50/75/75/75/75/75..that's should do u well. U won't see any significant results until the 3 or 4 week, that's why I say go with 6 wks total.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

9/10 on my book. Is great for cutting and recomp. You will need to bottles if u decide to go up to 75mg. 60caps 50mg a day = 30 days...I recommend, 50/75/75/75/75/75..that's should do u well. U won't see any significant results until the 3 or 4 week, that's why I say go with 6 wks total.
    Yea Im taking March off from doing chest/shoulders do to a bad shoulder pain, I think it's tendonitus. April will be recomp going light getting back into it, and May is when I planned on running H-Drol. Was thinking about using Winny, but Winny has a lot more impact on your joints and such. If I'm wrong, correct me.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Yea Im taking March off from doing chest/shoulders do to a bad shoulder pain, I think it's tendonitus. April will be recomp going light getting back into it, and May is when I planned on running H-Drol. Was thinking about using Winny, but Winny has a lot more impact on your joints and such. If I'm wrong, correct me.
    Yea dude, get going! Lol. As far as winny, meaning winabol? Winabol, is considered the 1 of the mildest compound. Is non-methylated, so kidney and liver toxic is really minimal..it does increase bp slighty, not much. Is great for cutting!...joints takes a toll on any ph/ds cycles but take fish oil, it'll do u wonders. Winabol is rarely ran solo, its mostly stacked with methylated compounds like (hdrol, p-mag, m-drol, havoc, etc.) Great choice for cutting and keeping unwanted sides to a degree.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Winny = Winstrol = 17beta-Hydroxy-17-methyl-5alpha-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole
    It's methylated..not sure what winabol is haha..prob the same company that makes it makes Var10 a rip off of the Anavar name.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

So today, is my last day on H-Drol...I'm feeling sad the cycle is almost done. Well with that being said, I guess is time for me to scale on my personal experience right? Ok, let's get to it..

effectiveness - is great, point blank. But it took so long to kick in, it took exactly half way through 3 weeks @ 75mg for it to have its effectiveness going but after it kicks in, you don't want to get off!

Strength - its good, not great but good (then again I was cutting) but again, it took a while for strength to kick in and once it did, is really noticeable. Deadlifts went from 185 8x - 225 8x, bench went from 225 4x - 225 10x, I'm squating 255 5x ( full squats) pretty good for me

Recomp/cuts - now this was amazing! I kid you not, in 3 days it was noticeable. By the 3-4 week I dropped 3-4% bf..that's 1 percent per week! Lol and while muscle looking hard and dry. Simply amazing but diet is key and that's with minimal cardio.

Stamina/endurance - pretty good to say I was on a low carb diet and carbs are the main source for energy. So it did me well...but I also added CL purple wraath in wk 3 and it did wonders...still doing wonders lol

pumps/vascularity - pumps were beast! Amazing..after a couple of light weight warm-up sets, iyou can feel muscles getting tight and pumped...better than any N.O products I've taken and it'll last all damn day. And the veins is noticeable as well,
    Its great on its own..no need for N.O while on cycle, save it for pct.

Side effects - besides my BP going up on week 2 (taking caffeine while on was simply dumb) I have to say, none at all. No side effects, h-drol is consider mild. But part of it has to be my support supps. Cycle assist is a great all-in-one (I recommend this), fish oil, flax seed oil, taurine..everybody know is great for back pumps but is a underrated supp, that's great for BP and its a effective anti-oxidant, NOW anti oxidants, NOW silymarin, and primeforce lean green. Yes, I spent over 400 bucks but is well worth it, if you want a safe and effective cycle.

Overall - 9.2/10...didn't give it a 10. because I didn't get as much size and strength and it took so long to kick in. But this a great product, I recommend this for any one that's looking to cut/recomp and having minimal sides.

I will run a log soon, after my pct. I start pct tomorrow and will post my first wk of pct, sometime next week.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Winny = Winstrol = 17beta-Hydroxy-17-methyl-5alpha-androstano[3,2-c]pyrazole
    It's methylated..not sure what winabol is haha..prob the same company that makes it makes Var10 a rip off of the Anavar name.
    Oh okay lol...the big boy...don't know much bout that one
  26. Registered User
    Answers

So today, is my last day on H-Drol...I'm feeling sad the cycle is almost done. Well with that being said, I guess is time for me to scale on my personal experience right? Ok, let's get to it..

effectiveness - is great, point blank. But it took so long to kick in, it took exactly half way through 3 weeks @ 75mg for it to have its effectiveness going but after it kicks in, you don't want to get off!

Strength - its good, not great but good (then again I was cutting) but again, it took a while for strength to kick in and once it did, is really noticeable. Deadlifts went from 185 8x - 225 8x, bench went from 225 4x - 225 10x, I'm squating 255 5x ( full squats) pretty good for me

Recomp/cuts - now this was amazing! I kid you not, in 3 days it was noticeable. By the 3-4 week I dropped 3-4% bf..that's 1 percent per week! Lol and while muscle looking hard and dry. Simply amazing but diet is key and that's with minimal cardio.

Stamina/endurance - pretty good to say I was on a low carb diet and carbs are the main source for energy. So it did me well...but I also added CL purple wraath in wk 3 and it did wonders...still doing wonders lol

pumps/vascularity - pumps were beast! Amazing..after a couple of light weight warm-up sets, iyou can feel muscles getting tight and pumped...better than any N.O products I've taken and it'll last all damn day. And the veins is noticeable as well,
    Its great on its own..no need for N.O while on cycle, save it for pct.

Side effects - besides my BP going up on week 2 (taking caffeine while on was simply dumb) I have to say, none at all. No side effects, h-drol is consider mild. But part of it has to be my support supps. Cycle assist is a great all-in-one (I recommend this), fish oil, flax seed oil, taurine..everybody know is great for back pumps but is a underrated supp, that's great for BP and its a effective anti-oxidant, NOW anti oxidants, NOW silymarin, and primeforce lean green. Yes, I spent over 400 bucks but is well worth it, if you want a safe and effective cycle.

Overall - 9.2/10...didn't give it a 10. because I didn't get as much size and strength and it took so long to kick in. But this a great product, I recommend this for any one that's looking to cut/recomp and having minimal sides.

I will run a log soon, after my pct. I start pct tomorrow and will post my first wk of pct, sometime next week.
    Nice review bro!

For PCT are you sticking with the OTC stack you previously mentioned, or did you end up purchasing a SERM?
  27. Registered User
    Answers

thanks, this log helped me a bunch!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

How did your weight change, and any before/after pics?
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Nice review bro!

For PCT are you sticking with the OTC stack you previously mentioned, or did you end up purchasing a SERM?
    Thanks hp. Yea dude, I'm sticking with the otc for pct. Looking add a great test booster for a "bridge" sort of speak, I do not want to lose any dry gains (a lot of money spent). Is either diesel hardcore, biotivia bio forge, ds activate xtreme, beast super test, or AX hard FX. Any suggestions?
  30. Registered User
    Answers

How did your weight change, and any before/after pics?
    Weight went from 177lbs 12% bf to 181lbs @ 9% bf..I will post before/after pics soon
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Weight went from 177lbs 12% bf to 181lbs @ 9% bf..I will post before/after pics soon
    not trying to say you're lying, but what method of measurement did you use? thats some amazing gains for H-Drol. Also, any pains in the left side or lower back pumps?
  32. Registered User
    Answers

When you were taking 50mgs and 75mgs a day, how were you splitting up the dosage throughout the day?

Was it all 75mgs at once? Or one in the morning, one mid day, and one before bed?
  33. Registered User
    Answers

not trying to say you're lying, but what method of measurement did you use? thats some amazing gains for H-Drol. Also, any pains in the left side or lower back pumps?
    I did experience left minor left side pains and minor back pumps but I supplemented with taurine and it cleared it out. I will post some pics up soon and you'll tell me what u think
  34. Registered User
    Answers

I did experience left minor left side pains and minor back pumps but I supplemented with taurine and it cleared it out. I will post some pics up soon and you'll tell me what u think
    And I used the skinfold capular.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

Answer to my question? What times of days did u pop the pills, and was it all together or separated?
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HALTEH View Post
    When you were taking 50mgs and 75mgs a day, how were you splitting up the dosage throughout the day?

Was it all 75mgs at once? Or one in the morning, one mid day, and one before bed?
    @ 50mg, I did 25mg @ 7am and 25mg @ 3pm

@ 75mg, I did 50mg @ 7am and 25mg @ 3pm
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Today was my first day of pct. everything is going well. Remember that, diet and training is KEY. I've been lifting for 2yrs consistantly, so I been pretty cut up and h-drol HELPED supply my needs. If you want results, your diet is gotta be on point and let the other supps help you, do not think that a supplement is going to replace nutrition and workout regiment. I'm 25 so, h-drol was the perfect for my age. If you plan on running a cycle, make sure you're at least 22-23, that should be enough time for your body hormones to max out naturally.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

So, I'm almost a week into my pct. Haven't lost any weight but did lose some water weight (lean xtreme is a great fat burner). However, i m experiencing side effects that's come with having low testosterone levels. Side effects are : fatigue, mood swings, irrabilty, and short temper. But, is getting better. I'm on

Purus labs reCycle - real good all-in-one support for balancing hormones

DS lean xtreme - great for recomp, cutting, and cortisol control. I highly recommend this product.

Activate xtreme - good test booster, its helping me recover and maintain strength gains.

Kre-alkalyn - the best creatine in my opinion, since you get the benefits of strength but also no bloat or water rentention.

I'm starting Sns inhibit-e in week 2, since estrogen rebound typically happens later in pct. Going with OTC should suffice, especially with the line up I'm running.

Supplements looking to add -

Biotivia bio forge - since I'm almost out of activate xtreme, I'm going to run bio forge. Great reviews on strength, vascularity, and lean muscle gains. The ingredients is noting special but a great blend of forkskolin, I3C, epimedium, and other goodies lol.

Muscle gauge nutrition pure isolated protein - haven't tried it but for what I see, is one of the best isloated wheys. Only 104 cals, 1g carb, 25g protein in 1 sc. No added sucralose or dextrose. Is sweetened by stivia. Going with chocolate caramel lol

Bsn N.O xlpode N-T - tried the original one, Pretty decent until it got overrated and it just became weak to me. Now looking foward to see what pt. 2 brings, bsn added milk thistle, NAC, and some creatine magnesium chelate...no mono thank god lol.

Well ill keep posting during this pct, hopefully I'll be good to go by sring break!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  139 lbs.
    Answers

So, I'm almost a week into my pct. Haven't lost any weight but did lose some water weight (lean xtreme is a great fat burner). However, i m experiencing side effects that's come with having low testosterone levels. Side effects are : fatigue, mood swings, irrabilty, and short temper. But, is getting better. I'm on

Purus labs reCycle - real good all-in-one support for balancing hormones

DS lean xtreme - great for recomp, cutting, and cortisol control. I highly recommend this product.

Activate xtreme - good test booster, its helping me recover and maintain strength gains.

Kre-alkalyn - the best creatine in my opinion, since you get the benefits of strength but also no bloat or water rentention.

I'm starting Sns inhibit-e in week 2, since estrogen rebound typically happens later in pct. Going with OTC should suffice, especially with the line up I'm running.

Supplements looking to add -

Biotivia bio forge - since I'm almost out of activate xtreme, I'm going to run bio forge. Great reviews on strength, vascularity, and lean muscle gains. The ingredients is noting special but a great blend of forkskolin, I3C, epimedium, and other goodies lol.

Muscle gauge nutrition pure isolated protein - haven't tried it but for what I see, is one of the best isloated wheys. Only 104 cals, 1g carb, 25g protein in 1 sc. No added sucralose or dextrose. Is sweetened by stivia. Going with chocolate caramel lol

Bsn N.O xlpode N-T - tried the original one, Pretty decent until it got overrated and it just became weak to me. Now looking foward to see what pt. 2 brings, bsn added milk thistle, NAC, and some creatine magnesium chelate...no mono thank god lol.

Well ill keep posting during this pct, hopefully I'll be good to go by sring break!
    Aren't you on nolva?
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Aren't you on nolva?
    No, couldn't find a good link, so I went with otc. But honestly, I'm feeling great now. Recycle is great for rejuventating HPTA. I'm also running activate xt, lean xt, and today I started inhibit-e. Not feeling weak like I was the first couple of days.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. final week of cycle advice needed
    By tygy96 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 10:00 PM
  2. FINAL 8 weeks of 20 week cut Epi/Alpha t2
    By mixedup in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 06:37 AM
  3. T-1 Final week 1! A learning experience!
    By The Conqueror in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2003, 03:57 PM