Best On-Cycle AI

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
I've used letrozole in the past at a very low dose while on cycle with good results and no sides, but have heard a lot of good things about aromasin. which of all the ai's is considered the best to control bloat, sides, acne, etc.? Why is it that aromasin is considered preferred?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I've used letrozole in the past at a very low dose while on cycle with good results and no sides, but have heard a lot of good things about aromasin. which of all the ai's is considered the best to control bloat, sides, acne, etc.? Why is it that aromasin is considered preferred?
Honestly, your question is too ambiguous to answer. By "best" do you mean most effective in blocking the aromatase enzyme? If so, then the "best", more potent, will also probably have the most side effects. Also, just because one compound is more potent mg for mg does not mean that another option is not as good, since up-ing the dosage usually provides the same effect.

To give you an answer you can actually apply, letrozole has been cited by broscience as controlling both estrogen and prolactin. Most actual studies I have found indicate prolactin levels were pretty much stable but that does not mean that if prolactin is elevated it won't stabilize levels. Letro also induces libido issues for most men. Arimidex is a preferable alternative for most. I personally like formex on-cycle. I think its potency is lower but the sides are lower as well and usually it is sufficient to control elevated estro.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Topical Formestane is very effective on cycle;)

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
Honestly, your question is too ambiguous to answer. By "best" do you mean most effective in blocking the aromatase enzyme? If so, then the "best", more potent, will also probably have the most side effects. Also, just because one compound is more potent mg for mg does not mean that another option is not as good, since up-ing the dosage usually provides the same effect.

To give you an answer you can actually apply, letrozole has been cited by broscience as controlling both estrogen and prolactin. Most actual studies I have found indicate prolactin levels were pretty much stable but that does not mean that if prolactin is elevated it won't stabilize levels. Letro also induces libido issues for most men. Arimidex is a preferable alternative for most. I personally like formex on-cycle. I think its potency is lower but the sides are lower as well and usually it is sufficient to control elevated estro.
Since completely blocking estrogen on cycle is bad, i'm definitely not looking for something that will do that. I mainly want something that will control bloat because I'm doing a lean bulk. By "best" I'm referring to something that generally has the least number of sides...ie. hepatoxicity, sides, libido issues.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Since completely blocking estrogen on cycle is bad, i'm definitely not looking for something that will do that. I mainly want something that will control bloat because I'm doing a lean bulk. By "best" I'm referring to something that generally has the least number of sides...ie. hepatoxicity, sides, libido issues.
I did a cycle where I hit the AI pretty hard to prevent bloat, etc., and my gains were really limited. I say Adex and titrate the dosage to balance sides with results.

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
I did a cycle where I hit the AI pretty hard to prevent bloat, etc., and my gains were really limited. I say Adex and titrate the dosage to balance sides with results.
ai's can be really bad during a cycle if the dosing is too high. letro especially; its known as the absolute worst ai to take on cycle because its so potent. i did it throughout a cyp cycle a while back---hardly even a drop e3d. honestly i didn't notice any sides and it reduced the bloat a whole lot. i've just been hearing a lot lately about how its the lesser choice as far as ai's go and that there are much better alternatives. i guess i'll just stick with whatever worked for me in the past.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
CrazyC, what kind of formestane did you use?
IBE Formex - i like it even tho some ppl think the original formestane is just as good and less $$.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
ai's can be really bad during a cycle if the dosing is too high. letro especially; its known as the absolute worst ai to take on cycle because its so potent. i did it throughout a cyp cycle a while back---hardly even a drop e3d. honestly i didn't notice any sides and it reduced the bloat a whole lot. i've just been hearing a lot lately about how its the lesser choice as far as ai's go and that there are much better alternatives. i guess i'll just stick with whatever worked for me in the past.
Yeah definitely stick with what works for you in the past. I hit Adex pretty hard on a test cycel and did not gain much weight. I was disappointed and looking back i bet it was due to the low estrogen.

meathed

meathed

Awards
I definitely like Formex the best as well. It really blows that it is no longer available. It's weird, you can still find "tren" and Desoxymethyltestosterone all day but as soon as IBE announced it was ceasing production of Formex, every web supp. store pulled it as well. It just doesn't make sense to me.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I definitely like Formex the best as well. It really blows that it is no longer available. It's weird, you can still find "tren" and Desoxymethyltestosterone all day but as soon as IBE announced it was ceasing production of Formex, every web supp. store pulled it as well. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Was it included in the Jan. 4 FDA ban? Luckily I have 2-3 bottles so I'm set for the next 1-2 cycles. That does suck that it was pulled. You know.... I noticed that my nipples were smaller and harder on formex too. I was going to run it thru the spring/summer. O well....

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was it included in the Jan. 4 FDA ban? Luckily I have 2-3 bottles so I'm set for the next 1-2 cycles. That does suck that it was pulled. You know.... I noticed that my nipples were smaller and harder on formex too. I was going to run it thru the spring/summer. O well....
I am sure u know this already but no it wasnt included in the Jan 4th ban.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I am sure u know this already but no it wasnt included in the Jan 4th ban.
It wasn't on the list the FDA website put out but if it wasnt banned why was it pulled? Not cool.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wasn't on the list the FDA website put out but if it wasnt banned why was it pulled? Not cool.
I think I saw where people were claiming it was impossible for it to be what it says it was. I just know we still have Formestane by CEL and Primordial Performance.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I think I saw where people were claiming it was impossible for it to be what it says it was. I just know we still have Formestane by CEL and Primordial Performance.
Yeah.... stupid me - i know PP just came out with formestane LV.