M1,4ADD and M1T

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't even going to bother doing a cycle log for this but since it's going so well, I figured why not?

Daily intake:
Protein: 500-550 grams
Carbs: 300-350 grams
Fat: 80-100 grams

Stats on the big 3 before:
Bench: 325 for 7
Deadlift: 425 for 5
Squat: 365 for 6

Stats on the big 3 now:
Bench: 335 for 7
Deadlift: 455 for 4
Squat: 375 for 6

Measurments before I started:
Neck: 18.5"
Arms: 19.25"
Chest: 49"
Waist: 38"
Thighs: 25" 6 inches above the knee
Calves: 16"

Measurements now (started cycle on 6 April)
Neck: 19"
Arms: 19.5"
Chest: 50"
Waist: 38"
Thighs: 25.25"
Calves: 16.25"

Bodyweight: started 252, now 258
BF%: @16%

I usually keep a pretty detailed cycle log. Not even sure if anyone even cares about M1T and M1,4ADD anymore but I'll post anyway. I'm taking 20mgs of M1,4ADD in the morning with 8 oz of grapefruit juice and 20mgs of M1T prior to bedtime with 8 oz of grapefruit juice. M1T will be going for the first 4 weeks and M1,4ADD will be for 6 weeks. Also, I get about 10 grams of creatine ed. If any questions, ask. PCT will be Nolva for at least 3 weeks depending on how things go, might extend if necessary. I'll get off afterwards for about 2 months and try something else. In exactly 222 days, I'll be separated from the Marine Corps and I won't have to deal with prohormones ever again. Until then, the cycle log begins...........

Tbird006

Awards
Looking Forward to your log
Loved your M1t/M5AA Log

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I've always thought that this cycle would kick ass. Is the M1,4 counteracting the lethargy of the M1T?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm actually feeling pretty great. No lethargy at all. Deadlifts tonight so that will tell the true tale.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I did get a little bit of lethargy when I took it solo previously. I don't get it too terrible but it's noticeable. I am having one side effect now though, insomnia. For the past 3 days, I've had problems sleeping. Not sure if it's from this or something else, but if it keeps happening.......

Anywayz, did back and bi's last night. Deadlifts went up to 475 for 2, lost my grip afterwards and tore a callus(spelling?) on my hand so I'll try the same weight next week. Barbell rows are up to 335 for 5 strict, 1 sloppy. Switched to underhand barbell rows and I'll probably stick with those for a while instead. Got 255 for 6 on those. Dumbbell rows at 150's for 10 (can't go any heavier, there's nothing bigger). Switched from pulldowns to close grip pulldowns and got 250 strict for 7. Most of the workout is new, obviously, so new weights are to be expected quickly.
Changed my form on bi's to slow and steady for now until I get my proper form back. Yes yes, it's true, I was victim to the pendulum swing for a few weeks now and wasn't seeing good results. Rest of the bi workout went pretty good. I don't really do arms too intensely because they're already bigger than they should be in proportion to everything else. Gotta catch everything else up.
Overall, workout went great. Weighed in at 258 again, no weight gain since Sunday. Happy so far, except for the insomnia thing. More to follow.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I did get a little bit of lethargy when I took it solo previously. I don't get it too terrible but it's noticeable. I am having one side effect now though, insomnia. For the past 3 days, I've had problems sleeping. Not sure if it's from this or something else, but if it keeps happening.......
i had major lethargy day and night on M1T, yet i couldn't sleep either. i had the best gains and body recomposition in terms of lean gains while losing body fat, but i just can't go thru +3 weeks of M1T ever again. i'm not going to take a chance even with stacking M1T with M1,4ADD unless someone says it'll take away the bad lethargy, moodiness, and erectile dysfunction.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, some ppl get the bad sides of M1T pretty harsh. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. It didn't really bother me that bad. From what I hear, the M1,4ADD won't even kick in until about the 3 week mark, so if the M1T starts to kick my ass, I'll just drop it and finish out with the M1,4ADD solo. :cool:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Goodluck Beelze subscribing, your other log was great

Last edited:
Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the comments fellas. Anywayz, did shoulders and tris last night and I finally broke my PR on military press. I got 265 for 5 with a little help on 6. :D My shoulders were pretty fried after that so I didn't go up on anything else regarding that bodypart. As for tri's, went up another 10lbs on french curls. The cables are maxed out at 200lbs, I got that for 13 reps on straight bar pushdowns, and 8 reps on overhead rope thingy's. Overall, good workout, feel great still and the insomnia went away with the help of a little melatonin. Weight was up 1 pound to 259lbs total. Heaviest I've been in a while. Just to make sure, I'm bumping the cardio up to 45 minutes, 3x a week. I'm still keeping the cals high. Estimating around 5000 calories a day.

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
Good **** bro...If you keep going at this rate you will be beyond 280 when it comes time for us the terrorize Myrtle beach:D

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight was up 1 pound to 259lbs total.
i find that line kinda funny when you're at 259! what's 1 pound when you're a monster. how long you been lifting and what did it take to get there? did you juice alot in the past? just wondering.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Good **** bro...If you keep going at this rate you will be beyond 280 when it comes time for us the terrorize Myrtle beach:D
Fuckin' a man. Wait til I get out then the real show will start. :D

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i find that line kinda funny when you're at 259! what's 1 pound when you're a monster. how long you been lifting and what did it take to get there? did you juice alot in the past? just wondering.
**** man, good weight doesn't come easy anymore. but no ****, my diet is crazy. each meal takes about an hour. i have to go back for seconds and thirds at the chowhall to make sure i get enough cals and protein. the only juice i've used in the past was dbol solo. once i get out though, it's game time. ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in today at 260lbs. :)
Did chest today and it went very well. Flat bench went up 10lbs + 1 rep from last week to 345lbs for 8 reps. Reached a PR on incline dumbbell's today at 135's for 6 (last week 125's for 6). Pec deck went up 20lbs and incline cable flies went up 2 reps.

Things are going good. I'm starting to break out a little but it's no surprise. It happens everytime I do something different. Temper, however, is a different story. My fuse has shortened to non-existent lately. Doesn't go well with the job of dealing with dickheads all day. But so far, it's under control. ;)

propho

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in today at 260lbs. :)
Did chest today and it went very well. Flat bench went up 10lbs + 1 rep from last week to 345lbs for 8 reps. Reached a PR on incline dumbbell's today at 135's for 6 (last week 125's for 6). Pec deck went up 20lbs and incline cable flies went up 2 reps.

Things are going good. I'm starting to break out a little but it's no surprise. It happens everytime I do something different. Temper, however, is a different story. My fuse has shortened to non-existent lately. Doesn't go well with the job of dealing with dickheads all day. But so far, it's under control. ;)
So you think you are feeling the M1T/M1,4ADD fully yet?? I was thinking of combining the two while transitioning between M1,4ADD and M1T .. you test your blood?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
No, they don't even offer that kind of service here on base. They take blood tests but it's just to check for cholesterol and the like. I think the M1,4ADD might be starting to kick in a little. Recovery is definately more noticeable. Nothing is getting sore anymore from the workouts.

Anywayz, did legs yesterday and it went better than expected. Got 385 for 6 reps and afterwards got 280 for a 20 repper (ouch). Hack squats went up 20lbs to 450lbs for 8 reps. Extension, curls, and the calf routine all went up a few reps from last week but nothing worth mentioning. Still weighing in at 260lbs. ;)

farmer

Awards
I did this exact same cycle except for the dosages. I did M1T at 10mg a day and I won't even tell you what I ran the M1,4 at. Let's just say that it was a kickass cycle if you can manage the pumps. My shoulders and tri's took the worst of it when it came to the pumps and felt like on the verge of cramping.

The M1,4 helped me a little with the lethargy, but it was still evident.
Just a little thought: M1,4 really exhibits the d-bol effect when the dose is raised. Not everyone would want to try this, but I just wanted to do a little experiement and see at what point I really noticed a difference.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I considered taking a higher dose but wasn't sure if it would be necessary. I know it took 20mg of M1T to get a good effect so I figured I'd stick with that dose and throw in the M1,4ADD at the same amount. Can't complain so far. The small consistent gains are the ones I like best because I know I can keep it. It's the big jumps in weight that bother me, they're too sporadic.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
I usually keep a pretty detailed cycle log. Not even sure if anyone even cares about M1T and M1,4ADD anymore but I'll post anyway. I'm taking 20mgs of M1,4ADD in the morning with 8 oz of grapefruit juice and 20mgs of M1T prior to bedtime with 8 oz of grapefruit juice. M1T will be going for the first 4 weeks and M1,4ADD will be for 6 weeks. Also, I get about 10 grams of creatine ed. If any questions, ask. PCT will be Nolva for at least 3 weeks depending on how things go, might extend if necessary. I'll get off afterwards for about 2 months and try something else. In exactly 222 days, I'll be separated from the Marine Corps and I won't have to deal with prohormones ever again. Until then, the cycle log begins...........

I'm running the same ph's but I really am interested in why the 20/20 split? Out of curiosity I guess. Then again my own split is a bit strange as well.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I won't even tell you what I ran the M1,4 at. Let's just say that it was a kickass cycle if you can manage the pumps. My shoulders and tri's took the worst of it when it came to the pumps and felt like on the verge of cramping
Just a little thought: M1,4 really exhibits the d-bol effect when the dose is raised. Not everyone would want to try this, but I just wanted to do a little experiement and see at what point I really noticed a difference.
Oh please, Do tell. Inquireing minds want to know. :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Mainly because I'm not too keen about stacking methyls so I wanted to keep the dose as low as possible on the new one (M1,4ADD). I like what I've seen so far so there shouldn't be any need to up the dosage.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards
Mainly because I'm not too keen about stacking methyls so I wanted to keep the dose as low as possible on the new one (M1,4ADD). I like what I've seen so far so there shouldn't be any need to up the dosage.
Quite understandable. Thanks for the quick response and good luck - I'm positive you'll like the m1,4add.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1,4ADD is one methyl i haven't tried yet because i'm afraid of the bloat. i'm very prone to the ugly bloat on my stomach and face like with 4-ad. are you guys experiencing any bloat with M1,4ADD?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Nah, no bloat here. Feeling kinda lean actually.

farmer

Awards
No bloat here either. For those who are wondering, I went up 10mg and ran it for three days, then went up another 10mg for another three days and so on until I found what worked for me.

For some reason I have to take a higher dose of everything to get much effect except M1T. There's no way I can go over 10mg on that and still get off the couch.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No bloat here either. For those who are wondering, I went up 10mg and ran it for three days, then went up another 10mg for another three days and so on until I found what worked for me.

For some reason I have to take a higher dose of everything to get much effect except M1T. There's no way I can go over 10mg on that and still get off the couch.
i know exactly what you mean with the M1T lethargy. i couldn't do more than 10-15mg/day or i just felt like death not like i wasn't dying on just 10mg. maybe that's why i didn't feel anything till the 14th day and ran it almost 4 weeks total to get any gains. it was awesome lean gains, but i got real bad bloat towards the end of the cycle only.

If you guys say no bloat on M1,4ADD, i'm thinking of running it at 30mg/day for 1-4 weeks with M1T at 5mg/day for 2-4 weeks. what do you guys think? will it give me good lean gains with very minimal lethargy?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Temper, however, is a different story. My fuse has shortened to non-existent lately. Doesn't go well with the job of dealing with dickheads all day. But so far, it's under control. ;)
I know exactly what you mean here. Good thing I work night shifts by myself.

propho

Awards
  • Established
i know exactly what you mean with the M1T lethargy. i couldn't do more than 10-15mg/day or i just felt like death not like i wasn't dying on just 10mg. maybe that's why i didn't feel anything till the 14th day and ran it almost 4 weeks total to get any gains. it was awesome lean gains, but i got real bad bloat towards the end of the cycle only.

If you guys say no bloat on M1,4ADD, i'm thinking of running it at 30mg/day for 1-4 weeks with M1T at 5mg/day for 2-4 weeks. what do you guys think? will it give me good lean gains with very minimal lethargy?
that is my plan of action along with m5aa preworkout.. i may just do 20mg's of m1,4add however.. i haven't decided yet.. just doing m1,4add and m5aa preworkout at the moment..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Well, something is definately working. Weighed in at 263lbs last night. Deadlifts went up 1 rep from last week to 475 for 3 reps. Close grip pulldowns went up 30lbs from last week (cable is about to max out again). Underhand barbell rows up 10lbs from last week to 265 for 6 reps. Trying a little something new on biceps. Going for lower weight, higher reps after I read something in the training section yesterday. Gonna give it a try for a few weeks and see what happens. The pump was awful, couldn't even scratch my head afterwards without a spot. I'll take some measurements this weekend and see how things are going.

Bing Crosby

Bing Crosby

Awards

No bloat and excellent pumps.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
These back pumps are starting to get beyond my tolerance. I might have to cut the M1T down to 10mg's and if that doesn't work I might cut it out totally. If I bump it out totally, I'll bump the M1,4ADD up to 30mg's. Acne is starting to get out of hand also. I'm breaking out everywhere regardless of my water intake. Just a heads up on how things are going. Today is the 2 week mark since I started.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Beezlbub, Are you taking taurine? It should help a lot with the back pumps.
3~5 gm/day.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
No, I haven't taken it but it's being strongly considered. I've had the back pumps before from past cycles but never this bad. I figured I might be one of the lucky ones but apparently not. Regardless, I dropped the M1T dosage to 10mgs last night and upped the M1,4ADD to 30mgs. So far the back pumps have subsided but the day is young. :rolleyes:

propho

Awards
  • Established
yowza.. when i throw m1t into my cycle w/ m1,4add i may just take 5mg's then.. hopefully the UG labs pills aren't capped =/ I haven't looked at them yet..

propho

Awards
  • Established
oh and i'm taking 30mg's of m1,4add was thinking of upping it to 40mgs as it appears that everyone says a lot more than 20-30 is necessary..but i don't think i'll go crazy like 100mgs that's a lil too much..

When do the effects of m1,4add fully come into effect like 2 weeks?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Well, I heard 3 weeks before the full effect hits but I can't say for sure.

propho

Awards
  • Established
really?? damn! I guess i'll just have to deal with it combo'd with m1t.. =(

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I don't mean to lecture or sound like a broken record, but if you are taking an adequate dose,ie at least 70 mg, it will not take ~3 weeks to kick in. As I started to dose above that in increments, the effect was almost imediate.Like I noticed a diference in only a day or two, and my weight would go up.

Just relaying my experience. ;)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I read you loud and clear Lean One. I'm just gonna stick to this for now and see what the overall effects are. So far, I'm happy with the gains I've seen. I do think you are right in regards to upping the dosage of M1,4ADD but I just don't think it is wise for me at this time taking it along with M1T. ;)

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I read you loud and clear Lean One. I'm just gonna stick to this for now and see what the overall effects are. So far, I'm happy with the gains I've seen. I do think you are right in regards to upping the dosage of M1,4ADD but I just don't think it is wise for me at this time taking it along with M1T. ;)
That's cool man. Get some taurine though. It's very cheap if you buy it in bulk. You'll be happy you did. Good luck. :)

propho

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I don't mean to lecture or sound like a broken record, but if you are taking an adequate dose,ie at least 70 mg, it will not take ~3 weeks to kick in. As I started to dose above that in increments, the effect was almost imediate.Like I noticed a diference in only a day or two, and my weight would go up.

Just relaying my experience. ;)
true but wouldn't it be that much harsher on your liver to slam it with a ton of ph's all at once?? which is kinda why you gotta ease it in?

weis

Awards
plan on getting any blood tests post cycle?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Well, I couldn't take it anymore. Dropped M1T last night completely and I'm already feeling tons better. Weighed in at 264lbs yesterday but I'm sure that'll drop some now that I'm off the M1T. Did shoulders and tris last night and got 275lbs for 4 reps on the military press. Not too bad but I thought I would have got more, got 225 for 12 easily on the previous set. Tri's went good, changed it up a little. Took close grips out, didn't feel right anymore. French curls went up to 120lbs for 6 reps. I'm keeping the M1,4ADD at 30mgs for now but might bump it to 40mgs next week depending on how thing are going.

As for blood tests, I asked the Doc (navy guy) if I could have this done and that's a negative. They deal with cholesterol levels and such.

unfknblvbl89

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, I couldn't take it anymore. Dropped M1T last night completely and I'm already feeling tons better. Weighed in at 264lbs yesterday but I'm sure that'll drop some now that I'm off the M1T. Did shoulders and tris last night and got 275lbs for 4 reps on the military press. Not too bad but I thought I would have got more, got 225 for 12 easily on the previous set. Tri's went good, changed it up a little. Took close grips out, didn't feel right anymore. French curls went up to 120lbs for 6 reps. I'm keeping the M1,4ADD at 30mgs for now but might bump it to 40mgs next week depending on how thing are going.

As for blood tests, I asked the Doc (navy guy) if I could have this done and that's a negative. They deal with cholesterol levels and such.
Good **** man...glad to hear things are going good for ya! 264...holy ****:eek: . You have to buy new uniforms yet? Lates

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I had to special order some new ones actually. They don't carry my size in the uniform store. You're getting there bro, just stick with it.

propho

Awards
  • Established

Hrmm well when I throw m1t into my mix I guess i'll stay at 5mgs I hope that is even enough for any effect from m1t.. well it's good to hear that you are feeling better again..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Hrmm well when I throw m1t into my mix I guess i'll stay at 5mgs I hope that is even enough for any effect from m1t.. well it's good to hear that you are feeling better again..
Thanks brudda. From what I've seen and experienced, I get my best gains from M1T within the 10-14 day mark anyway. After that, the sides get so bad that I can't workout or eat properly. I'd definately recommend starting with 5mg and see how it goes before you consider bumping it up. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 6