M1,4ADD log

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Finally I'm ready to go ahead and start my cycle on this stuff.I heard some good stuff about it,so I'm really exited.

I'll be taking 30mg/day,got it from Sldge,of course.Cycle should last about 30days if iI won't go crazy,like some people we know and do 110mg/day :D

This will be bulking cycle,so I'll eat all I can put my hands on...usually I don't eat very clean,but I try.My protein will be up,so will carbs.

My weight is 175-6lbs. 5'11" high.I'll do pre/post pics,so you guys can see the difference.
In addition I'll be taking ON Whey,Isomatrix reloaded,fish oil,EFA,vit.E+C and multi.I'll get of swole and save it for post.I want a log just on m14add.

Wish me luck!

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 3

No w/o today,because of school.Weight is up 1.5lbs. and I'm sure it's water even know I don't look like I'm holding any.
Headache went away(had one yesterday).I don't think it was M1,4ADD.
I'm eating and drinking like a horse :p

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 1-2

W/o went ok,nothing to report.I'll try to keep this short and sweet,right to the point.

EricForman

Awards
I'm very interested in you body's response to this. Some have had only minor
luck with it, while MANY others say they llike it so much they will never use a different PH again. Good luck - keep us posted.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 4

Nothing major happening.Actually my weight went back to normal.I'm sure water weight will change thru the cycle.
Today was my leg workout and it was great.Next week I'll start posting changes on my weights.
Still hungry all the time.Just f*cking starving!Don't try this if you're cutting.Thats my honest advice.
Days 1-3 I was taking 30mg first thing in the morning,but starting today I'll split it in 15AM+15PM.Sldge said it schould be about 6hr. in between.
Started taking some HB for BP.Dose will be 1100x2 daily.That should help w/high BP if I get it.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
well if you are hungry it is starting to work, just keep yoru protein intake high. I know when i start to get real hungry I crave the worst things and none of them have protein.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Good luck!

Also sledge, if stacking this with M5AA(only preworkout) you think it will be ok to take 30mg's a day? I'm only taking 20..

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I dont think there would be a problem using 20mgs preworkout only for a max of 4 days per week.

propho

Awards
  • Established
I dont think there would be a problem using 20mgs preworkout only for a max of 4 days per week.
Sorry I just realized I didn't make my post clear.. I meant would it be ok to up my M1,4ADD to 30?

propho

Awards
  • Established
sweet, thanks.. and keep us updated littlemonster..

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
well if you are hungry it is starting to work, just keep yoru protein intake high. I know when i start to get real hungry I crave the worst things and none of them have protein.
I'll do what I can :eek: .I take @ least 2 shakes a day(3scoops of ON Whey+2scoops of Isomatrix reloded) + eating like 3 chicken breasts,beef...What ever I feel like,but I do keep it up.

Thanks for replies,guys.

phatbody

Awards
I crave pancakes like it's crack.

I think is is important to make sure you have enough "fuel" for your workouts. To me, nothing is worse than mistiming your meals and hitting the gym hungry. Even with a preworkout/workout drink it just isn't the same unless I had a good meal a few hours before hand. It doesn't happen often and only when I'm extremely busy but it sucks much ass. Sometimes I just reschedule my workout for the next day.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 5

Todays workout was great.I'm really maxing out all my reps,so I'll be able to tell you guys the difference next week.
I'm still starving all the time,but I think my body is getting used to it.In the beginning I was so hungry I could hear it :D
Like I said I'm doing 15+15,1100+1100 HB and will start NAC next week just incase.
Vascularity seems to be up,maybe I'm seeing things ;)
Weight didn't change.From that I hear it takes 14-16days to kick in.We'll see.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
110? I have just one bottle.unless Sldge wants to count me in for that test @ higher doses :D
Let me state here oficially, that i will gladly give up my share to you. If you have the cahones. ;) Shoot Sldge a PM.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Let me state here oficially, that i will gladly give up my share to you. If you have the cahones. ;) Shoot Sldge a PM.

cahones? how come you will give it up?changed your mind or because of pct? :cool:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
cahones? how come you will give it up?changed your mind or because of pct? :cool:
Yeah man. This cycle was longer than any I've done previous. I need to take a brake so I can go all out for summer. Besides, I get the feeling that you are relatively young.(compared to me. ;) )I know when I was younger, money was tight. When the time comes for me, I can afford to mega dose it. :D Have fun. :)

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Yeah man. This cycle was longer than any I've done previous. I need to take a brake so I can go all out for summer. Besides, I get the feeling that you are relatively young.(compared to me. ;) )I know when I was younger, money was tight. When the time comes for me, I can afford to mega dose it. :D Have fun. :)

24.You think Sldge will go for it?How was you BP on this cycle w/doses like that?NM was having nose bleeds

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
24.You think Sldge will go for it?How was you BP on this cycle w/doses like that?NM was having nose bleeds
You'll have to PM Sldge. My BP was fine on M14ADD. M-Dien gave me headaches the first week, but Hawthorn berry and cellery seed knocked them out cold.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
LM, if you ll up your dose and continue with the log, ill send you some. pm me your address.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
PM sent.
We'll be taking this whole new level,bros :D
Ahh, now you're yeally gonna see what this stuff can do. :cool: Not that I think you'll need it, but make sure you have some nolva just in case. It pays to be prepared.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Lean One,

So it's possible to take a lot more than 30mgs of M1,4ADD? I am taking 30mg's ED and 20mg's of M5AA (preworkout).. so if I upped the dose even to 50mg's there would be no problem?

phatbody

Awards
I believe that LO took it up to 110mgs with no problems. I think that some of us are going to test out high dosing w/ M1,4AD for Sledge and informational purposes. ...sides affects may include large gains in muscle mass:)

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Ahh, now you're yeally gonna see what this stuff can do. :cool: Not that I think you'll need it, but make sure you have some nolva just in case. It pays to be prepared.

got it before I started my cycle.how was your BP?did you take anything for it?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Lean One,

So it's possible to take a lot more than 30mgs of M1,4ADD? I am taking 30mg's ED and 20mg's of M5AA (preworkout).. so if I upped the dose even to 50mg's there would be no problem?
I wouldn't worry about it from a side effect standpoint. What I would do however is to only stack the M5AA for the last two weeks of your cycle to harden up your gains and minimize the time that you are stacking 2 methyls. If you just up your dose of M14ADD until then, you'll probably notice nice strength gains. I know I did.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 6

Weight is the same 176lbs.
Strength seem to be little bit up,but I think I'll start seeing more changes next week.Tomorrow I'm taking off,so I'll report on Mon.
Dose is still 15+15.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
got it before I started my cycle.how was your BP?did you take anything for it?
On M14ADD, I had no problems. only a couple points higher on diastolic BP. M-Dien gave me haedaches and put me up to borderline high for me. Hawthorn berry and cellery seed worked wonders. Killed the headaches and I've been side effect free ever since.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Upping my dose to 40mg :D

This is official.I'm up to 40mg this week starting today.Feel great!Todays workout seem to be better that yesterdays.
Sides:nothing major to report other that had a 2 minor nose bleeds last week,but I'm not sure was it m14add or what.That is new to me though.I don't usually get those.Also got some muscle cramps today on my chest workout.Could be not enough worm up,but just in case-I'll be getting some bananas :p

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Training

I promised to post my weights,so here I go:

LAST WEEK WAS
Flys 4x8,7,5,4 @ 50
BP 4x6,5,4,3 @185
Incline flys 4x8,6,4,3 @ 40
Incline BP 4x8,6,4,4 @105

TODAY
Flys 4x10,9,7,5 @50(will be adding next week)
BP 4x6,5,3,3 @185
Inc.flys 4x8,6,5,4 @40(endur.is up)
Inc.BP 4x3...cramp,5,3,2...cramps got me :D

propho

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it from a side effect standpoint. What I would do however is to only stack the M5AA for the last two weeks of your cycle to harden up your gains and minimize the time that you are stacking 2 methyls. If you just up your dose of M14ADD until then, you'll probably notice nice strength gains. I know I did.
whoops late response.. I'm kinda iffy about taking M5AA everyday because of the fact that it's DHT .. i love my hair.. and my grandfather on my mom's side was bald.. so i'm scared =P

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... no cardio for me,man.I have hard time gaining as it is :(
I gotta be honest with you here. That excuse is a myth. As long as you are not doing cardio at high intensities for extended periods, It will actually HELP you recover,and increase insulin sensitivity, Witch will amount to BETTER gains. :)

More importantly though, it will go a long way in keeping your BP in check,helping to prevent nosebleeds, and just making you HEALTHIER over all.
JMHO, I'm not trying to lecture. I'm just looking out for your best intrests. ;)
I used to think the same way, and thought I was the ultimate hard gainer until I really dialed in my training and most importantly my nutrition.

I just finished my last cycle gaining 12 lbs. Solid w/no fat gain, and I do an hr of cardio EVERY DAY. Sometimes twice. :D I'm not saying you need to do that. 25 min 3 or 4 times a week will go a long way in boosting cardiovascular health.

Just something to think about.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
I gotta be honest with you here. That excuse is a myth. As long as you are not doing cardio at high intensities for extended periods, It will actually HELP you recover,and increase insulin sensitivity, Witch will amount to BETTER gains. :)

More importantly though, it will go a long way in keeping your BP in check,helping to prevent nosebleeds, and just making you HEALTHIER over all.
JMHO, I'm not trying to lecture. I'm just looking out for your best intrests. ;)
I used to think the same way, and thought I was the ultimate hard gainer until I really dialed in my training and most importantly my nutrition.

I just finished my last cycle gaining 12 lbs. Solid w/no fat gain, and I do an hr of cardio EVERY DAY. Sometimes twice. :D I'm not saying you need to do that. 25 min 3 or 4 times a week will go a long way in boosting cardiovascular health.

Just something to think about.
Good one.I never thought about it that way.How about punching a bag,does that count as cardio?I hate running.Maybe I'll do some bike riding.
Thanks

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good one.I never thought about it that way.How about punching a bag,does that count as cardio?I hate running.Maybe I'll do some bike riding.
Thanks
I would opt for bike riding,though I hate exercise bikes as much as running. :rolleyes: I have a stepper at home, and when I do cardio at the gym I like to use the eliptical. The key is to do anything that involves the large muscles of the legs and hips.(your ass). This will get your heartrate up eficiently and large muscles burn more fat. ;)

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 9

Everything pretty the same.Up 1lb..Feel great on this stuff: no lathergy or acne(not yet),eating like a wildman :D

Training:

LAST WEEK
Wide grip pullups 4x8,6,4,4(body weight)
C/g pullups 4x7,6,5,4(b/w)
Deadlifts 3x8,6,6 @ 215lbs.

TODAY
W/g pullups 4x10,6,5,4(b/w) -nice!
C/g pullups 4x9,6,6,4(b/w) -nice!
Mashine rows 4x8,6,5,4 @110lbs. (felt like adding more stuff to my workout)
Deadlifts 3x12,6,4 @225lbs.! :D -loved it

GREAT WORKOUT!!!

gobig1

Awards
LM, I just finished up with IGF and started M14AD 6 days ago at 60mg daily along with PGH. Bumped it up to 80 yesterday (Monday) will probably stick with 80 till both my bottles run out, have noticed good fullness and pumps 24/7. Weight is up 1.5 lbs, which is fine, not looking for much more then a pound a week and keeping the BF off. Haven't noticed any sides, nose bleeds, etc., but I have 2 bottles of Nolva and some other ancillaries around in case. Gonna throw some IGF back in the mix in a couple weeks along with the M5AA for 2 wks at the end like Lean One suggests.

Haven't done any PH's/AAS in a year or so, damn it feels awesome to have some good exogenous androgens kicking in :D :D

Good Luck Bro!

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
LM, I just finished up with IGF and started M14AD 6 days ago at 60mg daily along with PGH. Bumped it up to 80 yesterday (Monday) will probably stick with 80 till both my bottles run out, have noticed good fullness and pumps 24/7. Weight is up 1.5 lbs, which is fine, not looking for much more then a pound a week and keeping the BF off. Haven't noticed any sides, nose bleeds, etc., but I have 2 bottles of Nolva and some other ancillaries around in case. Gonna throw some IGF back in the mix in a couple weeks along with the M5AA for 2 wks at the end like Lean One suggests.

Haven't done any PH's/AAS in a year or so, damn it feels awesome to have some good exogenous androgens kicking in :D :D

Good Luck Bro!
Sounds great,man! Good luck to you also.
PS: post your results here if you want

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 10

Up 2lbs.-no sides yet.Feel like a million bucks

Training:

Squats 4x12,9,8,6 @225lbs.(felt like I could do 235lbs.) -up 10lbs
Calves
Abs

ps: keep in mind that my gym is in a garage,so I don't have all the fancy equipment :D

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 12

Yesterday was my day OFF,so nothing to report.

Upped my dose today to 60mg ;)

No side effects to report.Feel great on this stuff.Strengh is up again.

Training:

LAST WEEK(all weight don't include a bar) TODAY
Standing barbell curls 4x8,6,4,3 @76lbs. 4x9,6,4,4@76
Incl.dumbbell curls 4x8,6,5,4 @30lbs. 4x10,6,5,5@30
Dips 4x15,6,6,5 (b/w) 4x15,8,6,4(b/w)
Seated triceps presses 4x8,6,5,5 @60lbs. 4x10,7,6,4@60

Looks like we'll be adding some weight next week :D

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Day 13

Taking a day off.

Got by 2 bottles from Sldge today...Thanks,man.
Next week I'll be working my way up to a 100mg :D

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
yeah i am looking forward to this. i have someone else testing it at 40mgs per day and is doingreally well also, so I still think 100mg per day will be to much for most.