M1,4ADD log

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by propho
    nice updates.. i'm taking 60mg of m1,4add myself now.. 30 morning 30 at night along with 40mg m5aa preworkout.. doing real good with that..
    How long have you been on it?Whats your weight?Any sides?

    Good luck,man

  2. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Day 17


    Today was FU*KING AWESOME !!!
    My leg day just rock out.I was impressed w/strengh gain.

    Last week-squats 4x12,9,8,6 @ 225
    Today 4X16 @225(had to go up);then 10,9,7@245

    Got my BP monitor 45min. post-workout 136(normal-high)/79(optimal) and pulse of 102.It might be that it's just because of post-w/o.I'll do it tonight again.
    Weight is 178.5(+2.5)lbs. I think gains will start to come now.
  3. Registered User
    propho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    VA
    Age
    33
    Posts
    989
    Rep Power
    8140

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    How long have you been on it?Whats your weight?Any sides?

    Good luck,man
    I've been doing 60mgs for about 4 days now.. worked my way up from 20mgs like 2 weeks ago.. i'm at about 178lbs started at 174.. no sides so far.. maybe some pimples?

    other than that seems real good so far.. although i went bowling a week ago and messed up my arms.. right around the elbow.. so i've been going kinda easy on them.. just doing lighter weights and doing legs.. although before that i noticed a lot of strength gain.. this is still phase 1 of my cycle.. will be moving to m1t then finishing off with m-dien and taking a long break..
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by propho
    I've been doing 60mgs for about 4 days now.. worked my way up from 20mgs like 2 weeks ago.. i'm at about 178lbs started at 174.. no sides so far.. maybe some pimples?

    other than that seems real good so far.. although i went bowling a week ago and messed up my arms.. right around the elbow.. so i've been going kinda easy on them.. just doing lighter weights and doing legs.. although before that i noticed a lot of strength gain.. this is still phase 1 of my cycle.. will be moving to m1t then finishing off with m-dien and taking a long break..
    Did I get this right? m14add followed by m1t then md?That sounds crazy,man.I assume you have a lot of experience w/PH.So how long will this one last?
    Keep that nolva handy
  5. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Bp@1am- 142(stage 1 hypertension)/63(<80 is optimal)
  6. Registered User
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,674
    Rep Power
    1469

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    Bp@1am- 142(stage 1 hypertension)/63(<80 is optimal)
    Do your cardio!
  7. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Do your cardio!
    I wish I had the time...between work-school-training...I have sh*t left.My wife hates me already
  8. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Day 18


    Shoulder w/o went pretty simular to last weeks.Added 5lbs./ea. to my arnold presses(dumbells).
    Weight this morning is 179(+3)lbs.So far so good.BP this morning 147/69.I guess as long as Diastolic # is under 90 we are good,or so they say...
  9. Registered User
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,674
    Rep Power
    1469

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMonster
    I wish I had the time...between work-school-training...I have sh*t left.My wife hates me already
    She'll miss you when you have a heart attack or stroke out at 40.

    End of my lecture.
  10. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    She'll miss you when you have a heart attack or stroke out at 40.

    End of my lecture.
    funny!

    I was off for 3 days so Mon. I'll be back on track.Still feeling great.I want to see what I'll weigh in the morning...
  11. Registered User
    phatbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    East Coast
    Age
    35
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    219

    I can't say that I notice a difference between 30mg/day and 60mg/day. My strength has been steadily increasing but my weight has stayed the same. And even thought I am increasing the weights they are becoming easier to move, I feel like I could lift MORE. I haven't noticed this superman feeling some of the other guys have gotten nor the superpumps but the feeling of manhandling the 95lb dumbbells is pretty nice.

    Here are some of my increases (I do 3 sets of 6):

    DB Incline went from 75lbs to 95lbs
    Squats went from 250lbs to 295lbs
    Standing DB Curls went from 35lbs to 50-45lbs
    Leg Extentions went from 160lbs to 200lbs
  12. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by phatbody
    I can't say that I notice a difference between 30mg/day and 60mg/day. My strength has been steadily increasing but my weight has stayed the same. And even thought I am increasing the weights they are becoming easier to move, I feel like I could lift MORE. I haven't noticed this superman feeling some of the other guys have gotten nor the superpumps but the feeling of manhandling the 95lb dumbbells is pretty nice.

    Here are some of my increases (I do 3 sets of 6):

    DB Incline went from 75lbs to 95lbs
    Squats went from 250lbs to 295lbs
    Standing DB Curls went from 35lbs to 50-45lbs
    Leg Extentions went from 160lbs to 200lbs
    not bad,man...keep it up.I think you should be taking higher doses if you want to see some weight gain.
  13. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Day 22


    It has been 3weeks. and I still feel no sides.I'm doing 100mg...split 50/50
    Weight went up from 176-181.5...not bad.I think my tabs. will last me about 5wks.,so thats how long cycle will last.

    W/o was pretty good,again.Added 5lbs. to my DB Flys(flat),everything else in my chest w/o is the same.
    Most of my strengh gains came in after 2nd week and now it's going up just little by little...
    I noticed that my endurance is really not that great.I don't think this PH is best for that.Will see what happens.

    Later
  14. Registered User
    phatbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    East Coast
    Age
    35
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    219

    I guess I'm just experiencing weight gain of a different kind!
  15. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Day 22


    Weight is about the same.Actually I'm down 0.5 lb.

    W/o was pretty good.Added 20lbs. to deadlifts and 10lbs. to back rows.I noticed that I'm not as hungry anymore vs. first couple of weeks.Maybe my body just adapted to the change?

    There is a pic from todays w/o
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  16. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3772

    You dont look like you are retaining much water, keep up the good work.
  17. Registered User
    phatbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    East Coast
    Age
    35
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    219

    I haven't noticed any water retention either.
  18. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    You dont look like you are retaining much water, keep up the good work.
    You're right...it seems that I'm not gaining too much water,but I guess will have to see
    I have plenty of m14add left.I want 5 more lbs.(keepers )
  19. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Day 25


    Yesterday where was nothing to report.
    Todays I added weight to my barbell curls(+10) and incline curls(+5),so w/o went pretty good.I love my workouts so far.Still waiting on those lbs. though...
    I actually lost another lb. It's probably water.One more week or so left.
  20. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3200

    What is your dose at?
  21. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    What is your dose at?
    100
  22. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Day 26


    No changes in weight gain or sides.
    Added 10lbs. to my squats again,so like I said before,strengh gain is huge.I had simular results on 1-test/4ad stack
  23. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3772

    I will be adjusting the price of Methyl-14ADDiol (as of monday), since the higher dosing scheme seems to be doing so well, this will allow for the higher dosing without going broke.
    Last edited by Sldge; 05-08-2004 at 04:21 PM.
  24. Registered User
    phatbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    East Coast
    Age
    35
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    219

    Sweet!
  25. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3772

    i thought you guys might like that.
  26. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flagstaff, AZ
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,698
    Rep Power
    513131

    I love you.

    lmao
  27. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I will be adjusting the price of Methyl-14ADDiol (as of monday), since the higher dosing scheme seems to be doing so well, this will allow for the higher dosing without going broke.

    Nice! How much?
  28. Registered User
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,674
    Rep Power
    1469

    How'bout a retro-active discount for the 20 grams I already purchased?

    That was a joke... I think.
  29. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3200

    wow 20 grams x $17.99 was it?
  30. Banned
    LittleMonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    244
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    How'bout a retro-active discount for the 20 grams I already purchased?

    That was a joke... I think.
    That's a lot of m14add.What are you doing next time 300mg?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. CEL M1,4ADD LOG
    By DrDeca in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 09:13 AM
  2. M1,4add logs
    By Behemoth1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-22-2008, 03:16 PM
  3. M1-4ADD/Tren-X/Phera-Plex log O_o...
    By jth18 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 02:44 PM
  4. m1,4ADD/1-Test/1,4Andro 6 week cycle log
    By ricanarab in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 10:38 PM
  5. My M1,4ADD log
    By sifu in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 02-04-2004, 01:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.