M14e Vs. Alpha One

  1. M14e Vs. Alpha One


    I am looking to get a prohormone to kick start my Test E cycle. I am going to do a lean bulk. I was wanting a really quick kick in time which is why i was considering these two. If anyone is on Alpha one or has tried M14e let me know the results please!


  2. Hey Zoom. I'm on my second week Alpha and seeing great results. I'm going to run it 4 weeks. I haven't tried M14e It looks like it's Eppi and something else.

  3. its epi and m1 4add
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by FATGUY View Post
    Hey Zoom. I'm on my second week Alpha and seeing great results. I'm going to run it 4 weeks. I haven't tried M14e It looks like it's Eppi and something else.
    Yea its epi/m14add combo...

    What have you noticed on Alpha one? Im not trying to bloat up to much but i am trying to get some more mass to me ..... Im sitting at 180 right now and wanting to hit 200 sometime really close this year..... Any updates would be awesome!

  5. im on alpha one now got a log up started with epi have also hun m14ad several times too what is the dosage of the m14e and i might be able to give you some better insight.

  6. 15 epi, 45 m14 per pill

  7. Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    15 epi, 45 m14 per pill
    thank you if those are the dosages than i would go with the alpha just because i couldn't get the right amounts of the compounds. Epi and m14 were two compounds that the dosages i really had to play around with before i found what was comfortable. it's hard to play around in a combo especailly if the compounds are new to you

  8. Ive taking epi before and never really got to much out of it. Wheres you log up at? Ill def sub in..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom88 View Post
    Ive taking epi before and never really got to much out of it. Wheres you log up at? Ill def sub in..
    right here in the cycle info it's called starting alpha one

  10. Either way you will be able to put on some nice weight. M14E has rave reviews behind it though and will have you feeling great while on. Alpha One is PH to M1T that can have some sides and make you feel lethargic (though this is all dependent on the user).

    My personal choice would be M14E....but not sure how much my thoughts matter
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  11. outta those ive only tried epi, and all that did was lean me up and only put on a fewe pounds... I wanna try thisnew alpha one, but i hear there is a cheaper clone out there somwhere.. i just cant find it

  12. There is a cheaper clone? Unaware.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Either way you will be able to put on some nice weight. M14E has rave reviews behind it though and will have you feeling great while on. Alpha One is PH to M1T that can have some sides and make you feel lethargic (though this is all dependent on the user).

    My personal choice would be M14E....but not sure how much my thoughts matter
    and yea your thoughts do count . If you can find me a good detail log ill consider it over the alpha one!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom88 View Post
    and yea your thoughts do count . If you can find me a good detail log ill consider it over the alpha one!
    Will see what I can do
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Will see what I can do
    thanks bro

  16. Well i found some Methyl xt for dirt cheap so i bought a bottle. ill let you guys know how is goes...

  17. I almost said something...,, many people have said that Methyl XT sucked and several said it was not what it claimed. Actually one tester said Alpha One was totally different and tons better.

    Just something to
    think about

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I almost said something...,, many people have said that Methyl XT sucked and several said it was not what it claimed. Actually one tester said Alpha One was totally different and tons better.

    Just something to
    think about
    Same expereince I had. Methyl xt gave me strength but no size. Alpha one blew me up fast. I would of paid the extra and went with the alpha one. Or tried the m14 cause at least the reviews I've seen of it seem positive. Th

  19. well my debt card transaction was declined b/c i put in the worng billing address. So grambo if you know where i can get a good log for that m14e let me know.... like i said im wanting that lean bulk, which from what ive read the methyl xt cut people up and still puton weight
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Check this S**t out...M14E
    By BossDNA in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 11:42 AM
  2. M14e and The one
    By benj851 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 02:14 PM
  3. M14E CYCLE
    By jeremiah0079 in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 10:42 PM
  4. m14e PCT
    By mason1014 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2009, 04:38 PM
  5. M14E or Havoc/Tren
    By doc1988 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 02:20 PM
Log in
Log in